That powder turned out to be harmless. Some lab in Sweden found the stuff harmless and called off the alarm. A 35 year old "crazy" woman did it "by
mistake" because voices in her head told her to do so. She says she "regret doing it" now and she "didn´t think it would have such consequence".
She´s been arrested and is now being mentaly examined.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.