It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Biker Rally in Myrtle Beach S.C. Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Its not enough that thousands will be blocking the streets to hear Trump, now the bikers are involved. I just rode by the "bikers for Trump" station and WOW there are tone of people there. Im pretty sure that no one cares about any of the others around here so bring Your bike and Yourself and lets PARTY !!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Is Trump buying?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Reminds me of the South Park episode about the bikers for some reason. Making as much noise as they can just to be noticed, sounds like Trump to me! Perfect match.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
HA HA I was thinking of the Texas shootout....
Whos the boss club gonna be...the one who gets to donate the most.....
I can just see the big mean dudes lining up behind the stage to pass in their envelopes.....

All wearing Trump wigs....

edit on 18-2-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Whos the boss club gonna be...the one who gets to donate the most.....

the usual meet up spot is the Suck, Bang, Blow venue on the south end... the police in myrtle beach proper are not as 'flexable'..

Myrtle Beach reluctantly only tolerates Bikers... because any festivity for bikers completely overturns the city-managers who want to project a fantasy atmosphere like Disney World to brag about being a 'family beach'

Sad Fact Is...the "Plantation" still exists here on the grand-strand...it's just not recognized as such thru all the propaganda

top topics

join