It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Have No Voice In the Election, and They Think Thats a Liberal Thing ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

And this is different on the right how?

It's not.

Hardly anybody in the GOP Establishment want Trump, yet look at his delegate count so far. The same could happen with Bernie & Hillary.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Seriously? There are a ton of people supporting Trump.
I for one am so ...over the jack nuts running the show, I'm willing to give Trump a try. At least he loves the country he was born in.....unlike the arse presently in the position THAT DIDN'T EVEN GROW UP HERE. ...and Hawaii doesn't count.

Folks that have never lived abroad for long tenure, shouldn't be allowed opinions on this topic.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Seriously? There are a ton of people supporting Trump.

The establishment is not.

The argument made by the OP is that the Establishment is telling Liberals who will be their nominee, yet the opposite is occurring on the Right. Considering Bernie is not an establishment candidate, and has done well in 2 primaries, I contest his logic.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Why does spending from age four to age 9 in Indonesia, then moving back to Hawaii until going to college in Chicago count as "Not growing up here." You're not a real American unless you've never lived anywhere but America?

Even more illogical, how does growing up in Hawaii not count as growing up in America?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Great, so your end result to recognizing the corruption in the voting process is to vote for Trump?... who embodies all the worst qualities Americans can possible have (overbearing, demeaning, racist, sexist, sues people right and left to get his way, a rich person who admittedly bought government & powerful friends, a confirmed liar, manipulated bankruptcy loopholes in a way the general public can't, completely and blatantly flip-flops with ease, etc etc). The excuses people make for Trump are astounding.
All I can say if we get Trump is... enjoy the government overreach & authoritarian tyranny. He's even more establishment than the others running, as he is the person who actually pulls the strings of government. That dude is part of the problem. All I can hope for is that the backlash against a Trump presidency will wake this country up (if it isn't too late, and if the people have the will).

Good on you,
This thread is not such a subtle piece of Trump propaganda after all..just another underdog ruse.
Mind you, the truth for the voters is nobody vote for anybody, I would love to see just one election in these present times that is boycotted by the general public...yes I know that won't happen, just like most of what politicians say what they are going to do make things better..doesn't happen.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
As a progressive, I'm starting to think the best strategy for this election would be a long term strategy.

Vote Trump in despite the wishes of the GOP heads.

Trump destroys the GOP and enlightens millions of conservatives and carries them even further left from the middle.

Win-win for the future of progressiveness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join