It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Have No Voice In the Election, and They Think Thats a Liberal Thing ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hey lets be democrats and vote for Bernie, oh wait, those votes don't count, its all about delegates. So basically thousands can vote for Bernie and what REALLY matters are 6 old Avon lady superdelegates. The voters on the left have no democracy, no voice, no vote.

Hey lets be a part of the "LEFT" side where our votes don't count. The :" LEFT" is soooo Liberal , LMAO, WHAT A JOKE ! If my team was set up like that then I may be inclined to look elsewhere. Yes I know the republicans are a clown show but look at the other two, cmon seriously/ they are all a joke. So I am voting TRUMP because the right hates him and the left dang sure hates him so lets kill 2 birds with one stone and vote that fool !

May as well, the establishment democrats will NEVER let Bernie win, I wish but they wont play fair. The repubs sure as heck don't play fair but its not nearly as bad on that side. At least the republicans can give fake vote counts and have the decency to hide what they are doing, the dems don't care, its who they want. Hilary is bought and paid for, now its a done deal, even if she goes to jail she will run the country from her cell, that's how much of a denialistic religious mentality that the leftists have for her.

Vote who You want to but hear this, ESTABLISHMENT IS TELLING YOU THAT HILARY WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT , NO MATTER HOW MANY VOTE FOR BERNIE. tHE ESTABLISHMENT IS ALSO TELLING YOU THAT THEY WONT LET TRUMP WIN, do what You like with that information. Let them tell You what to do all You like, that's You.

edit on 17-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

What will you say when the GOP Convention gets brokered?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword Trump is about to get 50 delegates in S.C. , not only does a pub need a plurality of delegates, that person needs to win the popular vote in atleast 3 states. You cant have a brokered convention if no one else has anything to bargain with. Good one though, they will surely try. The establishment pubs don't want him.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am by no means saying that there isn't cheating on both sides.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If Bernie has overwhelming support, then peoples' votes can tell the super delegates to go pound sand. It is completely possible to do this. There are 712 super delegates. Total number of delegates is 4763. So 4,051 delegates are chosen by primary voters and caucuses. Even if all the super delegates went for Hillary, she could be easily overwhelmed.

If she is not, then that means people voted for Hillary. And if that happens, that means Sanders doesn't have overwhelming support. It's not a foregone conclusion unless this so-called mass of Bernie supporters simply sit home and don't vote.
edit on 2/17/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I have to agree with you. It's pretty disgusting.

I'm hoping that it won't be that way on the right, but what will happen if Trump is ahead of Cruz, rubio Bush at the end?

I think it's shady on both sides but I've never seen it this bad before on the democratic side.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Great, so your end result to recognizing the corruption in the voting process is to vote for Trump?... who embodies all the worst qualities Americans can possible have (overbearing, demeaning, racist, sexist, sues people right and left to get his way, a rich person who admittedly bought government & powerful friends, a confirmed liar, manipulated bankruptcy loopholes in a way the general public can't, completely and blatantly flip-flops with ease, etc etc). The excuses people make for Trump are astounding.

All I can say if we get Trump is... enjoy the government overreach & authoritarian tyranny. He's even more establishment than the others running, as he is the person who actually pulls the strings of government. That dude is part of the problem. All I can hope for is that the backlash against a Trump presidency will wake this country up (if it isn't too late, and if the people have the will).

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The whole notion of super delegates is ridiculous. It is utterly NOT a democratic process for a proper republic.

Bernie deserves all the delegates in the state he won...Hillary should be making licence plates.

More on topic, I'm so over these jack wagon globalist, international banking paid off frauds trying to sell our country down the river...I'll probably write in Paul or Nader for the zillionth time, but Trump, as caustic as he can be....might just get my nod.
edit on 17-2-2016 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
Hey lets be democrats and vote for Bernie, oh wait, those votes don't count, its all about delegates. So basically thousands can vote for Bernie and what REALLY matters are 6 old Avon lady superdelegates. The voters on the left have no democracy, no voice, no vote.

Yes they do, no candidate can win with superdelegates only. And nobody is expecting Hilary to win all (or close to all) of the superdelegates, unless she landslides Bernie in the primaries and caucuses along the way.

Hey lets be a part of the "LEFT" side where our votes don't count. The :" LEFT" is soooo Liberal , LMAO, WHAT A JOKE ! If my team was set up like that then I may be inclined to look elsewhere.

I'm confused, what does your perception that votes don't count have to do with being "Liberal?" Not trying to be rude, but I have a feeling you're confused about what the word "Liberal" means.

Hilary is bought and paid for, now its a done deal, even if she goes to jail she will run the country from her cell, that's how much of a denialistic religious mentality that the leftists have for her.

Ok...so you're just being silly and facetious?

Vote who You want to but hear this, ESTABLISHMENT IS TELLING YOU THAT HILARY WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT , NO MATTER HOW MANY VOTE FOR BERNIE. tHE ESTABLISHMENT IS ALSO TELLING YOU THAT THEY WONT LET TRUMP WIN, do what You like with that information. Let them tell You what to do all You like, that's You.

Where and how are they telling us this? How are we letting "Them" tell us what to do?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: okrianActually he isn't any of those mainstream names that you just called him. Trump is just a man, a man that doesn't NEED to be president like any of the others, just feels like he has to be.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23 You must not watch a variety of news stations ? I do and that is EXACTLY what they are telling the masses, subliminally but too obvious.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well said...AND accurate

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a reply to: okrianActually he isn't any of those mainstream names that you just called him. Trump is just a man, a man that doesn't NEED to be president like any of the others, just feels like he has to be.

Mainstream names? "Trump" is a mainstream name. Come on man.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian OK who would you suggest, Bernie cant win, that's obvious they wont let him, TRUMP IS NOT an establishment candidate. Those take money from people ie:Hilary and the other pubs.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian Actually he is a mainstream name, that's ALL they talk about on the news. I was referring to your mainstream charachterizations that You called him, did You forget xenophobic? You sound just like a msn journalist. Also your list is about a third as long as the Hilary list. I just don't have 3 weeks to type all of the things Hilary is.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler Hope Your right. I like the guy.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You know what...I may just be being a chicken #. In fact, I want Trump. I'm done making acceptable statements rather than voicing the obvious.

I'm so tired of listening to some jack wagon from the south Pacific telling me what it is to be an American.

I lived abroad for a decade, I can assure anyone that Obama has a skewed appreciation for the reality that IS the USA

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: okrian Actually he is a mainstream name, that's ALL they talk about on the news. I was referring to your mainstream charachterizations that You called him, did You forget xenophobic? You sound just like a msn journalist.

Yes, the (mainstream) media made Trump who he is in this election. They, the establishment media, made him a viable candidate by giving him attention all day every day. By taking his childish rhetoric seriously. So I don't really know how much they are against him. I don't watch MSN(BC), and don't need to in order to assess his character. It's pretty blatant already.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
damnit I'm sick of hearing buzzwords in these debates. All the words that actually used to have a meaning have all become buzzwords and insults. Even the term "American" has become a buzzword, where people throw around who and who isn't an "american," as if being an american is something dictated by other than your citizenship. People throw around "liberal" and "conservative" with the same tone as "Retard." America has been so thoroughly divided along idealistic lines that it's ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Purposefully

I agree

Machivellie

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join