It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why they built the pyramids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Theres no need to wast time explaining things that you obviously dont want to hear.besides the video Giza powerplant explains it many times better than i would be able to do.
i can explain it but it would be a waste of time to do so for your benefit.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Curious69
i can explain it but it would be a waste of time to do so for your benefit.

No, come on, I would really love for you to explain how a pile of limestone generates AC power.

Then explain how it was stored or transmitted.

Then explain how it was used and where.

Then explain why no one in modern times has built a scaled down replica and used it to power their homes.

edit on 17-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

(post by Curious69 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Curious69
Sorry you are a troll and bad at comprehending, i cant possibly bring anything to the table that would do any of us good.

You either can explain how the pyramids generate AC power or you cannot. From your inability to answer the question and for your constant deferral for me to use YouTube I tend to think you cannot.

This is a simple question, you claimed to know, so you should be able to explain, in detail, how this occurred. Schematics would be great as well, this way I can build a limestone AC generator in my back yard and tell PSE&G to go screw.

(post by Curious69 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Why is that the best answer, considering no bodies or mummies have been found in any of the pyramids.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

If people stopped the imagination, got down the basic, just really basic things.. ALl the answers are there.. Its human imagination, four -sides, harvest, plant, store, anything we do is cause of food..
Equinox, solstice, same as in all the cultures in the world if you go back thousands of years,

Maya, Stonehenge, China, Japan.. Norse, Khazar.. The list grows,

Then you have the masons who, i really have no clue, make some weird Narnia s*** about Egypt and drop off every other culture... The celestial bodies took us out of the caves, religion made a working society, for a mason; " Religio = To bind"
Not about power, its a trickle down system to feed everyone..

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
a reply to: solve

power generator. covered in limestone with a gold cap stone, perfect conductive.

Nonsense, it is obviously an anti-gravity device.

Back then, them stone age guys built everything out of rocks!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I have said it before:

Perhaps it was just a cool way to stack rocks.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

who knows could be lol. glad i got out of this thread when i did looks like it degenerated

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think they were ancient grain silos, but then again Im no brain surgeon.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack

who knows could be lol. glad i got out of this thread when i did looks like it degenerated

I reckon Nick Tesla probably designed it too.

When they drill into the great pyramid, at some time in the future, I bet they find it is full of Chakras and that styrofoam packing stuff, you know, the stuff that looks like peanuts, only white.

It wasn't really ancient, either, that was just a conspiracy to control the world by a Roman family, the "Pissers", who tried to make it part of Christianity by becoming Emperor, or something.

It was probably made in America but ran out of Orgone Energy and crashed in the middle of the Egyptian desert.

Since there were no clouds, they couldn't get it airborne again.

Shame really...

edit on 17/2/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
All of this discussion about how they were built. Its obvious, the ancients built a frame and stuck a flying saucer on its side like a saw, the frame kept it in place so someone got inside and hit the gas and it spun like a saw and cut the rocks,,,mystery solved.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

BAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grain storage!!!!!!

With loads of mythology stories, and a sungod..

edit on 2016217 by Kantjil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yes thank you!

Aqoustic resonance is a big part of it, the buldings need to know how to speak and how to listen.

But placebos are not needed.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

This will explain more, just listen.

edit on 18-2-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This is it!

After all those years of building we can finally play.

now who's first?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yes thank you!

Aqoustic resonance is a big part of it, the buldings need to know how to speak and how to listen.

But placebos are not needed.

Just because we call it "the placebo effect" do not mean it is something unreal. From my point of view "the placebo effect" can even be Scientifically Quantified if we want to do it. You just need to measure what happens on a Quantum Level in real time. But humanity do not have the tools yet to reveal what "the placebo effect" is.

Stuart Hamerhoff:
www.quantumconsciousness.org...

edit on 18-2-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Or built for their Acoustic Resonance used to increase the effect of meditation/chanting to the point that energetic body awareness occur, causing bliss state and the placebo effect.

[snip]

[snip]

The thing they call "baffling" is an architectural method called corbelling (or a "corbel arch"), and it's simply a method to create a structurally stable non-vertical wall by offsetting the rows of blocks (or bricks or stones) a little for successive rows of blocks as you build the wall higher -- such as using the stone to create a high ceiling in a wide space (and high ceilings are impressive).

It is no surprise that the a large hard-surfaced closed space would have some sort of resonance. In fact, it would be more of a surprise if it didn't, and I bet any resonance set up in that chamber in the Pyramid may be accidental rather than intentional. Or it was intentional, and they just like the reverb (again, it could create an impression).

I worked for a design firm and we were renovating our own offices. We designed a conference room with a curved glass-block wall. When we were done, we were surprised to find out that from some parts of the room the acoustics were such that when a person speaks, they hear the sound of their own voice behind them. This was due to the parabolic shape of the hard-surfaced wall, but it was by no means intentional, and in fact was something we didn't want (the effect was cool, but distracting).

Some archaeologist in the future might come across that conference room (although I doubt it would still be there!, but let's say it would), and they hear this acoustic trick and wonder "what was the purpose of this strange acoustic property in this room?"

edit on 2/18/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join