It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why they built the pyramids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello!

So what is it?

A tomb? Ancient nuclear plant? Maybe a water pump? Maybe..

But i think that all ancient temples, especially pyramids, are essentially giant sensory deprivation tanks, built only because people wanted to chill after taking some kind of medicine of that time period, because they wanted to know what is happening.

All the dimension of these structures, all the pictures and shapes of these buildings, could be considered as a homunculus, a map of the psyche, and if you know anything at all about these buildings, the very shape of our species is often represented in the architecture itself.

Lets face it, warp your mind around it.

God divided itself among the entire reality, to observe. to have a perspective.

The video will explain everything, all hail Tsathoggua!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

That video explained nothing. I did enjoy the music though.

Not sure where you're going with this and why....

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So what is it?

A tomb?

Your first answer sadly, is probably the best. Biggest, most expensive graveyard head stones, ever.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You present absolutely no evidence for your theory, then inflict this thread with a 10 minute video that shows a single picture of ... something ... along with some meaningless gibberish.

Epic fail.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
They were public woks projects. After the harvest, there wasn't really much else for everyone to do, so having this construction project kept the community busy and money in circulation.

They started just after dawn, stopped just before mid-day, then started work after mid-day, finishing just before sunset. They had dentist who worked with gold thread to stabilize loose teeth, and doctors. By luck, the beer they drank contained tetracycline, an antibiotic.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

power generator. covered in limestone with a gold cap stone, perfect conductive.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
power generator. covered in limestone with a gold cap stone, perfect conductive.

Yup. If the Egyptians built them to conduct stupid theories over the course of 4,000+ years I would say they succeeded beyond their wildest expectations.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Or built for their Acoustic Resonance used to increase the effect of meditation/chanting to the point that energetic body awareness occur, causing bliss state and the placebo effect.

edit on 17-2-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

then why? you bring nothing with your comment, but be nasty. Its fine to disagree, but at least give us your theory.

link   
I would say that the Pyramids were similar to our 'war on terror' .... CONTROL!

link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

I will take obvious answers for $2,000 Alex. What is a tomb?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that the pyramids were built to refuel spacecraft, but that's just speculation of course.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I find it more unbelievable that they would work, so hard, putting so much labor and energy just to build a tomb. Maker more sense for it to be a generator.

The outer casing of the Great Pyramid was covered with white tufa limestone, so tightly built that not even a razor blade could fit between the blocks. The white tufa limestone does not contain magnesium and has high insulating properties. This insulation property prevented the electricity inside the pyramid from being released without control

he stone blocks used inside the pyramid were made of another form of limestone containing crystal which is an extremely high electrical conductor and a small amount of metal, which allow for maximum power transmission. The shafts inside the pyramid were lined with granite. Granite, as a conductor, is a slightly radioactive substance and permits the ionization of the air inside these shafts. When we look at an insulated electric cable, we see that conductive and insulation materials are used in the same way as in the pyramids.

The Giza Plateau where the pyramids stand is full of underground water channels. The pyramids rise above limestone layers, the spaces between them being full of water. These special layers of rock that transmit electricity upward as they carry underground water to the surface are known as AQUIFERS. The high volume flow of the River Nile that passes through these aquifers produces an electric current. This is known as physio-electricity. The pyramid’s underground chambers are granite conductors built within the rock charged with physio-electricity. This electric current is conducted directly to the upper part of the pyramid’s granite covered subterranean chambers. Granite is a very good conductor of electricity.

An identical form of this technology, employed in Egypt 5,000 years ago, was used by Nikola Tesla, an inventor of electric technology in the early 1900s, in a tower he constructed in the United States of America.

I wasn't there so idk for sure but this seems to make more sense to me then a tomb.

www.harunyahya.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

People do strange things when they believe their leaders to be the descendants of gods. Especially when they feel it is necessary to prepare the divine corpse for the afterlife. You may question the reasoning behind the grandeur, design, and shape, but not believing that humans will go to those lengths to satisfy their gods... I have a hard time grasping that notion.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Blueprint?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Right, because a pile of limestone generates all kinds of electrical output.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I am inclined to agree with this theory. Maybe their purpose fulfilled other reasons too; but they are resonators nonetheless.

If you accept this, then you already understand what function a giant resonator would mean to a culture of mystical belief. However, I suspect they were intended for multiple uses in addition to this.

Thanks for posting the neat vids

edit on 17-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Is this OP meant to be a joke or something?
Surely that wasn't the intended video?

link   
fact is no one was there and we will never have 100% proof. i have said my piece agree or not that all i have to say on it good day all.
edit on 17-2-2016 by CosmicSmack because: (no reason given)

link   
Did anyone ever think that maybe they built them because they just thought they looked cool?

Hey. It works on us modern humans. We can grab a telescope and study the stars in detail but we'd rather think about a bunch of triangles in the desert.
edit on 17-2-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join