It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is closer to the teachings of Jesus than Christianity.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Metatron365

Double personality talk again.
You made that account to try and throw off ATS Staff just as you did the Gabriel69 account.

Metatron365 receives the 'tilde' trophy accolade.
edit on 19-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

LOL!

It is actually Rasaghul trying to throw off the ATS staff so they wont look so closely to him. His trade marks are clear.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

LOL! It is actually Rasaghul trying to throw off the ATS staff so they wont look so closely to him. His trade marks are clear.

(the sneakiness observed)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

LOL!

It is actually Rasaghul trying to throw off the ATS staff so they wont look so closely to him. His trade marks are clear.

Rasaghul gets the "tilde" accolade as well (deception/interception).
edit on 20-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

He opened up his other account that was restricted in December and they banned thatone too before he got to far in. But he did post three threads before they caught on. Dayslate was his name. He may have even more accounts we just didn't catch on to his games until this last month and in one month he had over 6 ATS Accounts all banned now.

It was his observable patterns that made it easy to spot him

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

Mohammed killed people, stole from caravans, sold people into slavery, e.g. violated most of the ten commandments.
Hardly a "prophet of God"
And denies the resurrection of Christ

Mohammed was hardly a model for anyone. Even, most Mafiosi today are better than he was

But do feel free to worship whatever...we will just have to disagree
Good luck

edit on 20-2-2016 by M5xaz because: t

edit on 20-2-2016 by M5xaz because: t

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Diabolical (what is the point); if to outsmart the forum moderators or contributor members will fail. Thanks for the input Chester.
edit on 22-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

And yet everyone of your threads is usually an attack on Christianity. If Islam is so great surely it should stand on its on merits - Tell us how great Islam without attacking Christianity,

The above is what I said - where did I say I was attacked or I was even a Christian?

Great how you obfuscate and duck and weave from what was asked of you - Show how Islam is great with out attacking Christianity

I didn't invent either.

Your problem isn't with me.

Invent what? Are you saying Religion/Theology is an invention of man and not "revealed" knowledge?

Hmmm...but you are inventing the interpretation of the theology as you go along thread after thread on ATS

I dont have a problem with you as a person, I have a problem with your propaganda.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

chance to give themselves up

I see, and yet "god" then kicks them out in case they also eat of the tree of immortality - sounds like a Scientific geneticist this god of Eden. And he forgot to put batteries into the CCTV cameras -

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Outside of the gospels did any of the other new testament writers ever mention the virgin birth?

Your answer didnt get any closer to the actual question

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Who was the designer of this identical rubber stamp dogmatic tradition and why

The Gods of Eden - William Bramley

Talks about the dark agenda - we are all under the stewardship of the Controllers, we are nothing but cattle to them.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You get a chance to live in paradise and just follow one rule.

Creatures of free will, temptation was too much...

Youve never busted your kids with a question to allow them to fess up instead of just coming down on them with the BanHammer? Wouldnt you want to try to explain yourself? Of course!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Outside of the gospels did any of the other new testament writers ever mention the virgin birth?

Your answer didnt get any closer to the actual question

Thanks for noticing, but actually the poster made a statement, and I with an open mind went looking for myself, and basically confirmed what he claimed.

I wanst trying to debunk him by my post, I was yielding to his point.
edit on 2232016 by Butterfinger because: Quotation format

edit on 2232016 by Butterfinger because: quotation issues

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

This thing called sin has served the Controllers well...believe what you want, remain in darkness.

classroom.synonym.com...

Monolateralism and Monotheism
Many scholars believe that the Jewish religion was monolateral before the Babylonian Exile. Simply put, that means that the Jewish people acknowledged the existence of other gods, but believed that they should only worship the god of Israel. At the time the Persian Empire overthrew the Babylonians, many of the Persians practiced Zoroastrianism, a monotheistic religion that worshiped a deity named Ahura-Mazda. Zoroastrianism went beyond monolateralism, insisting that only one god exists. Whether the concept came to Judaism through Zoroastrians or not, the teaching -- known as monotheism -- is now the central tenet of Judaism.

This is what the house of cards called christianity rests on...I wont even get into the concept of a "Trinity"

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Youve never busted your kids with a question to allow them to fess up instead of just coming down on them with the BanHammer

I dont know how to reinterpret human lessons and to apply them in understanding an Omnipient Omniscient Omnipresent god. If you do you surely must be gods confessor.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

He treats us in ways we understand, and mimic with our own children. We learn by example.

It may be better understood if you have children of your own.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
In response to the OP, Jesus' teachings are closer to religions of the East than they are to Islam or Judaism.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Who was the designer of this identical rubber stamp dogmatic tradition and why
The Gods of Eden - William Bramley
Talks about the dark agenda - we are all under the stewardship of the Controllers, we are nothing but cattle to them.

That is a great book (in my library) thanks for referencing.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

He treats us in ways we understand, and mimic with our own children. We learn by example.

It may be better understood if you have children of your own.

Tell that to the Egyptian people hit with a tidal wave that were chasing Moses - how were "they treated in a way they could understand".

I do have children - and I dont see how I can anthropomorphise god by my interactions with my children

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

well god did lie. Adam still lived to a ripe old age. As to rest of your response, twist it any way you like but its pretty clear cut that god physically walked in Eden and furthermore Adam decided to play hide and seek.

But I guess you'll next say that its all about free will (wink wink...god playing hide'n'seek in paradise, Adam didnt have a chance of winning)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join