It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is closer to the teachings of Jesus than Christianity.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Actually it is much older, Allah is the name of the God of Chaos or an enemy of the creator whom established order, there have been found some early references in Babylonian ruin's to this demonic deity from about 1700 BC, much like other's have pointed out it was one of a group of entity's which formed a pantheon, the similaritys between the proto middle eastern language in which EL or AL simply meant GOD as in BAAL etc is not linguistic proof of any link between ALLAH and YAWEH, El in Hebrew may have been adopted for such title's as Angels or messenger of GOD (GOD by the way has germanic origin and is derived from GOOD were Gospel is Derived from Germic Godspiel Good News and though we use the Word God it is not the name of our lord simply a title putting him above all other's were of course ancient pagans had many Gods or if you like Al's or El's).

SO El, AL and God are not the name of God at all and in Hebrew the only god was Ya or Yah also referenced as Yaweh, only in title such as El Shadai was the non hebreic originated word for a God El ever used in title's, these titles were not name's.

shoebat.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
You don't think "BibleBelievers.org" had an "agenda to maintain"?

Lol you're funny when you're not copy pasting a million sceptical sources.

So those who speak the truth have an agenda as well?

Sorry but KoranBelievers.org just didn't seem to do much for me...

What about God, does he also have an "agenda to maintain"?

Everyone has an agenda, some agendas are just a little closer to reality than others.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Al means The...

It's Ilah that means God in Arabic and most likely relates to Elahh which is Aramaic.

I never said Al means God.
edit on 17-2-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spelling.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The differences are huge.

Allah is not knowable, God makes himself known.

Allah can do all things, God can't.
God can't lie
He can't sin
He can't break a promise
He can not learn

There's also things God doesn't know.

He doesn't know a sinner he doesn't love
He doesn't know any way to him but through Jesus
He does not know a sin he does not hate

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rasalghul
· Islam believes in the virgin birth, that Jesus is the Messiah, reveres the virgin Mary, and adores Jesus. They also reject Paul and lighten his heavy yoke to restore the simplicity of Christs light yoke. They know there is only one God as Jesus taught and the reason they say God doesn't have a son is because God doesn't have sex. But believing in the virgin birth makes it clear they agree about how he was concieved.

With the ridiculous false teachings of the fauxpostle Saul, and the pagan concept of the trinity, I get why God made Mohammed a prophet.

Christianity is hopelessly ignorant of what the Most High God (Allah) wants, if they would read the Qur'an they would realize that Islam is the will of God, and that they are polytheist.

How would you possible know? did you know "jesus" pesonallly?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

Text They know there is only one God as Jesus taught and the reason they say God doesn't have a son is because God doesn't have sex. But believing in the virgin birth makes it clear they agree about how he was concieved.

By "They" I am led to believe that you mean Islam. You have the understanding that the Hebrew God must have sex in order to begat Jesus? If I am mistaken then correct me please.

One question at a time is more reasonable than a whole bunch of arguments so my question to you is that if God must have sex to begat then who begat Adam? Or was Adam created and not begotten? Most certainly Adam was not procreated or at least not by the Genesis account. Then where or who or what produced the first man who we call Adam? Did Adam have a terrestrial father or mother? According to some Adam was made from the material that God created? By who was Adam formed from the earth?

There was a virgin birth? Or do you mean a virgin conception?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

thank you Muratroid.

He said all those things to me personally in his other threads and then claims I did it to him.

and it seems he has done it to you too. But ask him to quote where you did it to him and he can't.

You did get what he basically said, "it is my opinion I don't need any proof".

This is his hallmark, pure Opinions, no sources, no quotes from scriptures (except those he wants to use to support his opinion and ignores the one that oppose his opinions), no links nothing. Just his opinion is all he needs to say and everyone else is wrong.

edit on 17-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Agree, hate appears to have been turned into some kind of spectator sport here on ATS.

I suppose you can't really blame them, who wouldn't get frustrated trying to defend lies?

The real irony of these types of posts is that, not only does it destroy your own credibility as Skyfloating so succinctly tells us below, but according to 'zorgon', also quoted below, it also confirms to the rest of us that we are actually on the right track.

I suppose with that being the case, we ought to be thanking Rasalghul for being such a wonderful help to us.

So Rasalghul, thank you from all of us here on ATS..

originally posted by: Skyfloating
But you want to know what actually convinced me of the ID crowd? 10 years of seeing the completely spiteful, mocking and ignorant behavior of atheists/evolutionists on online forums, with their childish remarks on "you believe in the toothfairy, nanananana!" Seeing such a stark contrast in mentality, decency, respect and kindness makes it pretty obvious which if these sides have refined and cultured minds and which are of more simple and coarse intelligence.

originally posted by: zorgon
"The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track"

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Is anybody going to address and provide some evidence to refute the claims that Mohamed killed a bunch of people?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Like I said on page 1, good luck with that...

I think that might have already been addressed back on page 2.

Ergo, we're all just confused, ignorant simpletons and Islam really is a peaceful religion...

I love exposing ignorant people. Only a simpleton equates Islam with violence. Your confused about Islam it is a peaceful religion.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Your confused about Islam it is a peaceful religion.

Spelling correction: Islam is a pieceful religion...

Actually piece is a single part of something with many parts. Peaceful is the correct spelling, don't you know anything?
edit on 17-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Best compliment ever.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: Raggedyman

Allah is the word "God" in Arabic, Christian arabs use the word as well. Read a book other than the bible.

So what
I wasn't talking of names

Why go off on a tangent about names

Oh I know to be contrary for contraries sake

www.islam-watch.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The hater(you) is here. Whats up ragsyman?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yes that's true. Anyone who thinks Islam is a violent religion is a simp. Earth is a violent place, most Muslims are non combatants in this ridiculous war in the middle east.

Wars are engineered by wealthy people and politicians.

Is Christianity responsible for drone strikes on innocent civilians?

Total double standard, Megatron, and hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
God has Children.

"Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be thy name." - Jesus

God is Family. God is Abba (Father), The Merciful Father of Heaven who is kind to all even to the evil and wishes for us to be Merciful like he is (Luke 6:35-36).

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme
Thank you for sharing that. God loves everyone no matter what your religious philosophy is.

Allah, the Most High God, God, El, whatever you want to call him, had many Sons in the OT. But it's not like our definition of son.

Jesus is The Messiah, which is not a god but an anointed one. Judaism never had a son of God prophecy and said Messiah was not prophesied to BE God. Just the Messiah.

Even Jesus says he's not God, it is sad what has been done to his message.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

When people say Jesus is God, I like to point out this verse

"Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done." - Jesus, Luke 22:42

This shows that Jesus prayed to God (who he saw as greater than him, calling God, Father)

And that he prayed to do God's will ("not my will but thine will be done").
edit on 18-2-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme
Good eyes. He admits his inferiority to God many times.

I always ask people: If Jesus is God and prayed to God, does God also pray to Jesus?

Stops them dead in their tracks every time.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Islam is closer to the teachings of Jesus than Christianity.

Jesus' entire message, and only requirement of his followers, is unconditional Love!
Show me where Mohammad demonstrated/taught that?!
Or even came close!?
Maybe the violent removal of body parts, killing infidels and stonings are part of his 'unconditional Love'?
Maybe I missed something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join