It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared mum claims she saw "Ghost" on baby monitor - But is it really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Personally I don't believe in ghosts and have never experienced any kind of such phenomena. I do believe that people do see and experience things but what it is I am not sure. I think that time in someway overlaps.

What do you think this is?

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

OMG it's CASPER!!!!

LOL

Here is a YT link:

Too much swaying back and forth as if it was a rinse and repeat of an image that was projected onto the screen from behind this lady onto the baby monitor. Not really convincing.
edit on 17-2-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

What do you think this is?

I can't say for certain but to me it looks like a manifestation of some sort. Perhaps a deceased family member or friend checking on the baby. Pretty cool though...Thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's a spider Web close to the camera.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I do, and we have experienced this! And, everyone does, you're surrounded. There is no dark void all that dark void is infinite something. We only experience and see a tiny spectrum of what is there.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Not sure I would have sat and videotaped it. Maybe run in and get my baby? Seems like a more natural reaction.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Too much swaying back and forth as if it was a rinse and repeat of an image that was projected onto the screen from behind this lady onto the baby monitor.

If true, how projected? The "swaying back and forth" as you put it, like something swinging in the background? Except the swaying appears to stop and then begin again, unnatural to a hanging light or mirror, say.

A pendulum doesn't stop mid swing.

It doesn't shake around either like someone holding it. Maybe its a baby mobile hanging in the room. The problem I have with that is the light reflection in the room is playing wrong when it moves from the crib rail to the curtains in the background, for instance.

But yah, my best guess too (besides an actual spirit) is something reflecting off the screen surface of the baby monitor.

Edit: If we saw the orb partially disappear behind the rail of the crib, that would be something in the room.

edit on 17-2-2016 by intrptr because: Edit;

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I wonder if this is recorded through a window and someone´s reflection in it...
edit on 17-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I saw a flashing "0rb" go by on our baby monitor once. Even creepier... Another time I saw what look like a dark figure bending over and tucking my daughter in. I thought it was my husband until he walked in the door and said he had been in the kitchen. Of course I checked on her and there was no one there.

I don't think either of these baby monitor sightings were ghosts. I'm guessing the flashing orb was dust. The shadow person was just artifacts of a low quality night vision monitor with my brain filling in the details to make it look like a human form doing what my husband often does (tucking in a toddler who keeps popping out of bed)

Baby monitors all have a spooky-cam feel to them. The night vision features pick up things and distorts things like cobwebs or dust and make them look creepy.

I didn't think the video above was especially compelling. Watch how it moves ... The brightest sphere (what I assume she thinks is a ghost) is attached faintly to a "line" and another fainter sphere. Looks like something very close to the lense - maybe a dust bunny - that is blowing slightly in a draft.

Thanks for posting - I always enjoy the paranormal forum !

edit on 17-2-2016 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It reminded me of how a balloon sways back and forth in a gentle breeze.
Very 'Paranormal Activity'ish type video.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My first assumption was iooked like a small drop of water. You can create them by letting a shower or cold water tap run for a few minutes.
gla
But in this picture, there seems to be a few of them, so I wonder if it is lens flare from a moving light?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

She didnt seem very scared or worried taking her sweet silent time to record it all. Looked to me likek some sort off cameras anomally caused by a light source like something refllecting of of something which is more so distorted by the low resolution and low color proccesing of the baby cam.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh no, no such thing as "ghosts" despite eons of reports and likely several friends and even yourself who's experienced something "paranormal" (or extremely normal, just rare or the atmosphere to see it is rare).

Sarcasm partially off... of course it's good to be careful and look for mundane explanations, but sometimes a phantom IS just a phantom (or penis).

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It looks like when my watch has a reflection of the sun, and it shines a light onto the wall, or wherever.

I was trying to shine this watch light reflection thing into my friend's glasses because I wanted to see if his glasses will magnify the light and burn his eye, and it looked like little ball of light in his glasses, moving when I moved my wrist. Just like in this video, sept more brighter. But sometimes I have seen it make a white circle too.

If it was a ghost... what was it doing?

I mean... if I was become a ghost, I think I will have a lot of fun, in eternity, flying around like woooooo in front of people.... but I am amused by small things. Surely ghosts will have better things to be doing than this?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hold on here...I'm trained at this....that poster up there said it....spider web close to camera in breeze...or

da widdle baby is having a sweet liddle dream with a heavenly friend in it....yezz
edit on 18-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 18-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Here another. like I said time overlap

www.msn.com... ailsignout

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

edit on 4-12-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It’s so hard to say. It’s so easy to mistake something as paranormal. But baby monitors seem to always be picking up weird things like that. Maybe there’s something to it.

new topics

top topics

join