It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who saw "White Noise"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I saw the trailer for this movie and I was thinking...."Oh this should actually be good". My description of the movie would be...miserable. It was a little freeky until the end, but at the same time it was freeking sad. It left me with a uneasy feeling that screemed out....."Tell everyone to avoid this movie!"

Now, it wasn't bad in a sense....until the end. I pride myself in having the ability to understand things. For instance what is happening and why in a movie. I do know what happened in the movie. I just dont know what the freek the point was. Why did the bad guy get the good guy at the end???? Ect. If anyone saw this movie, please tell me what in all of the earth happened at the end.....

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I saw it last weekend. Like you said, it was a little freaky until the end. It just left me thinking "where the heck did this guy(the bad guy) come from?" They never show how or why this guy gets involved in the story, except that "they told me to." Seemed like they just threw the ending together at the last minute.

Had fun with the girlfriend driving home from the movie, though. Driving down a long, dark road on the way home and switched the radio to static, she bugged out. Funny!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
I saw it last weekend. Like you said, it was a little freaky until the end. It just left me thinking "where the heck did this guy(the bad guy) come from?" They never show how or why this guy gets involved in the story, except that "they told me to." Seemed like they just threw the ending together at the last minute.

Had fun with the girlfriend driving home from the movie, though. Driving down a long, dark road on the way home and switched the radio to static, she bugged out. Funny!

So you agree that the ending didn't really make sense. I mean, they illuded to the fact that the man himself set everything up.... Yet some mean ghosts came and whooped ass like they did it....real bummer for the architect though....

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I saw it Sunday and I did'nt like it. The general idea was good and all but they should've played more on the odd EVP phenonomom but I got bored with it and I fell asleep a few times only to be awaken by people screaming. I saw the end and had no bloody idea what was going on, I asked my friends after it, who stayed awake, and they had no idea either.

Though we all though the girl was going to drive in her wheelchair home.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i didnt get it either, like, i thought it was gonna have realistic stuff but at the end with all the demons and stuff, it was stupid

top topics

join