It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakrateri
a reply to: SKurtle

Its all training , that is all. No war would ever come from this.

I was stationed at a SAC base when I was in the miltary, and I dated a pilot. They scrambled on Russian planes entering our airspace all the time, and they thumbs up, and waved to each other on a regular basis.

We do the same to them. It is just part of the war games.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
To see the world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

... NO MORE QUESTIONS

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The good old US of A does this same stuff all the time, just nobody knows we're there usually.

Remember the story a few months back about the Russian plane intercepting ours at extremely close range & the US military got all mad about it? Yeah, uh, that was us doing this very thing. Nobody is trying to start a war but we have to train & gather intel all the time. Or at least we seem to think so.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Curious69
a reply to: SKurtle

The UK is not placed next to russia, so for russia to send bombers into UK airspace they would have to cross a few scandinavian countries or germany and im pretty sure they would scramble their jets before the UK got involved and send them packing, besides we had no news of such a episode happening and it would have been all over the press if it did.

Take a look at a map. This has been going on since the 1960s. Russia and previously the Soviet Union don't have to cross any other countries to get to the airspace around the UK. They fly in international airspace down the Norwegian Sea route after leaving Russian airspace.

See map and also High Frequency radio recording from the two Tu-160 Blackjacks. I was listening in on the radio here in the UK and the signals were booming out from the aircraft.

galandeczp.livejournal.com...

The range of the Tu-160s also allowed them to come down into the English Channel from the North Atlantic route. The French Air Force also got to intercept them as they crossed into their flight information regions. See images of French Air Force Rafale and Miraqe 2000 intercepting one of the Tu-160s.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 27/2/2016 by tommyjo because: Spelling edit

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ah WW3! Of course. But how do you win WW3....? How do you play it...? Is it like chess, or is it like poker...

The difference between the 2 is that in a chess game, you see all positions of the pieces on the chessboard, while in a poker game you can't see the cards of the adversary...

Or can you ....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join