It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter believes Ted Cruz is the elusive Zodiac killer, and he hasn’t denied it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Twitter believes Ted Cruz is the elusive Zodiac killer, and he hasn’t denied it
news.nationalpost.com...

In one of the greatest crime mysteries of our time, the Zodiac Killer — an infamous serial murderer active in Northern California in the 1960s and 1970s — has yet to be found. During the peak of his killing spree, the killer notoriously taunted police with coded letters and cryptograms, but he was never identified, though many were suspected.

The latest suspect? None other than Texan senator and Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz. With a face frozen in perpetual concern, one might not easily suspect Cruz, a man who was recently labelled a “political farce” by the Chinese government.

The suspicion began in 2013, long before Cruz announced his presidential candidacy, when he made an unexpected speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

(Edit: added extra snippet from article)
Since then, the internet has joined forces to try to discover the truth under the helpful hashtag #ZodiacTed, digging up plenty of impossible to deny clues that suggest Cruz is the man who has evaded police for over 50 years.

tyler @ZeppoWilbury
Ted Cruz was born in CALGARY. The Zodiac Killer's first two victims were named CAL and GARY. #ZodiacTed
2:21 PM - 20 Jan 2016

adam @burgerkrang
movie fact: bill murray whispers "ted cruz is the zodiac killer" to scarlett johansson at the end of lost in translation

Now this is something interesting yet highly speculative...so made me want to post it here in SW!

That said, never thought of that...but could be just another cover story to get TC some more publicity on the MSM and get more attention on his campaign. Don't really think, IMO, that the "whisper" has anything to do with TC at all as one twitterer claims, as that can be interpreted in many different ways.

Conversely, CNN begs to differ on this story as aired in 2014:

Man says he presents 'most evidence' that deceased dad was Zodiac Killer
www.cnn.com...

Many have claimed to know the identity of the notorious Zodiac Killer, who terrorized northern California with a trail of unresolved murders in the 1960s. But their stories have not panned out.

Now, a Louisiana man believes he has the definitive answer to the chilling mystery: Who was the crazed, elusive killer who wrote letters bragging about his conquests?

Gary Stewart says it was Earl Van Best, Jr., his biological father, who died in 1984.

I would be more inclined to agree, not necessary believe, what CNN had presented. That said, without substantial proof, the claim that Ted was/is the Zodiac Killer (#ZodiacTed) will still remain a mystery. Thoughts?

edit on 17-2-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So we have gone from numerolgy to wordology silliness.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is retarded. Even for retarded internet standards, this is retarded.

I hate this new retarded world.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Yeah...Twitter needs some math skills, pretty sure Ted was driving a pedal car in the 60s

Funny though

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Why ever would Ted Cruz bother denying something as stupid sounding as that?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah, which is why I made sure this was put into Skunk Works...but then again, was also thinking Hoax, but really there was nothing to Hoax about because it was just something that never really was intended to point a finger at anyone, but stir up publicity one way or another. I think the headline was made to get more google searches for Ted Cruz and get his publicity up...that's all.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Why ever would Ted Cruz bother denying something as stupid sounding as that?

My guess is that Ted wants people to talk about him....viral marketing! Then again, he has shown to us that he is a compulsive LIAR...so if he denied this, then he would be lying, right?

edit on 17-2-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

link   
Should be posted in LOL.....this is absurd..I'm beginning to wonder if people even think. Some might, but the majority? Basing off of this absurd Twitter bs I'd say no.

link   

Shouldn't it be very easy to disprove based on the timings and locations of the murders and Ted Cruz's known whereabouts at those times?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I know Tia, right? Think People!
Hmm, now that I think about it,
some little kids are pretty damned smart!

LMAO!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
this accusation is only exceeded in stupidity by the thought that Ted Cruz would be behind it.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The zodiac killer started between 1960 and 70. Cruz was born in 1970........

I hate Cruz as much as the next guy but I will defend him on this. This is so outlandish that it hurts. Lol
edit on 49216p34917 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm not a big fan of Cruz, but why should he take time out of his day to debunk silly conspiracy theories about himself originating on Twitter?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I haven't denied being the Zodiac Killer either.

link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

Tge zodiac killer started between 1960 and 70. Cruz was born in 1970........

You beat me to it! I was going to say that he started killing before he was born and carried on as a toddler...LOL!!

link   
And you know what is sooooooo corny about this?

Fact: Ted Cruz Born: December 22, 1970 (age 45)

Retarded Non-Fact: Cruz is the man who has evaded police for over 50 years.

So according to this TC was not even born yet!
LOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Hmm, Tia, sounds too feminine for me
But yes there are children that are rather smart, though children as a whole are smart not due to intelligence, but free will, thought and speech. A shame those traits are being bred out. Good to see you Syx!
edit on 17-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm not a big fan of Cruz, but why should he take time out of his day to debunk silly conspiracy theories about himself originating on Twitter?

He doesn't have to...sheeple will do it all by themselves!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I can't wait to see Donald threaten to run with this and take him to court.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
By the way...Ted doesn't have to respond to no-one, and neither do you! Would you ever deny being the ZK? lol'z

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join