It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma gun store declares 'Muslim-free zone'!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
customers are customers, dont matter if theyre brown or green or yellow. but hey if they want less thats one way to do it.
edit on 17-2-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
More business for the Muslim friendly gun shop.

Evolution decides who wins.

Probably the winner will be that shop that gets the most business.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: ReadLeader

Clearly he's not a very astute business owner if he somehow thinks that the legal national currency, if handed to him by a Muslim instead of a non-Muslim, is somehow less valuable.

Not a good business plan, especially since there are undoubtedly lots of Muslims who are also law abiding gun owners, irrespective of what the TV, Radio and interwebz propaganda tells him.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for some Muslims to make headlines being in solidarity against terrorism.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
More business for the Muslim friendly gun shop.

Evolution decides who wins.

Probably the winner will be that shop that gets the most business.

Quite possible people will prefer the Muslim Free zone. Quite possible they won't. Either way the market would decide.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Or both!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Read this then think who should be let shoot guns. www.dailymail.co.uk... and this www.breitbart.com... Im not taking sides just giving info.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

If you get past the headline information, and to the part where the Daily Mail article discusses things like whether British Muslims believe that they ought to be beholden to our laws, and the part where it deals with the matter of whether they sympathise with those who go abroad to fight against the west, those surveyed overwhelmingly believed that yes, Muslims ought to be beholden to the same laws as everyone else, and no, they have no sympathy for those who go to fight in the Middle East, against the wishes and interests of Great Britain. An equally overwhelming majority identify with their British citizenship, and hold it in high regard.

edit on 18-2-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical errors corrected

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I don't understand the concept of this, do they ask everyone upon entering the store what religion if any they are?

If not, how exactly would they know a Muslim is even in there? Religion is a choice and anyone can choose any religion they want at any time.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: destination now

It's not complicated. I live in Oklahoma, in a house with my gorgeous wife and three kids. Now, if my German Shepherd hear any peculiar noise such as one of my doors being opened, she will alert me. If that happens, I will chamber a round into my Desert Eagle, and God willing, ensure my family's safety. The right to try and defend my family against the monsters of humanity is a right I feel is worth fighting for. I don't want to hear about odds, those are for gamblers. I'd rather be prepared regardless. The safety of my loved ones is worth my dillegence.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

In this part of the country, specifically in small towns in Oklahoma, it is unlikely that one would encounter an atheist, let alone a Muslim. This is a marketing gimmick.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He actually is as there is no Muslim population in the area anyway. He is doing nothing except to bolster Christian whites memberships

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I just wanted to chime in briefly as I grew up in that exact area. Muskogee is already a small community of mostly white Christians, and Oktaha is even smaller. If I ever encountered Islam there, I never would have known it. I seriously doubt any person from the Middle East or remotely arabic looking person would ever draw attention to themselves around gun toting Okies.

The gun shop owner might as well say they dont serve Martians or droids. It is irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Is he being racist?

A muslim isn't a race. It's a religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join