It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really paranormal!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi guys...!

I have a very interesting story to the public.

I know a person who wants to send me money (for whatever reason), and he is very sure that I'm the right person for this issue, but he wants to know a little more. As he can't come forward with any possible explanation regarding his paranormal events in his house and dreams, I have to define those actions: Since he has to comprehend all possibilities, he is not yet aware that his mind is playing a game against him day by day as time passes , his vision is getting worse upon seeing the truth.

I know that he is seeking the truth about that moneygrabber, knowing more and more would ensure the rights about his investnent. But seeking the truth is very difficult if a person is reasoning to aliens, magic items and mind control... especially if the motivation is money. Willful thinking makes it very hard to see the truth, but without it, it doesn't worth anything.

What's the point of my thread? Just several explanations to things on the way of reasoning, how do we accuse aliens and magic for such massive actions to happen? Why would you downgrade yourself to such a level, when it concerns your money, you accuse aliens and magic helping that moneygrabber to bait that fish?

I believe, before you attempt any vacation, you got to answer some unanswered questions.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What are you talking about??

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, I guess I wasn't clear enough.

Knowing that this person is dieing to send me money, he is thinking willfully (he knows that). As he cannot be sure that I'm a moneygrabber or not, he keeps setting up tricks against me, that I'm immune to. That makes him bump into his own problems, and therefore, he keeps struggling not knowing whatever he is doing, is completely out of date.

Why he does all that? The motivation is money.

Enlighting the paranormal side of this thread, I'm pointing to the reason why a person cannot set me any possible moral trap: because I have protection against them, I learnt that through my entire life. He could not count with that, and he keeps doing everything "as planned", digesting all the nutcases he keeps producing. As stated above, he kept up with the amazing reasoning , being sure that aliens/magic/telepathy/etc is behind all his failures.

Simply I am interested, how could a person start reasoning like that, what motivates a person to actually "believe" that magic, aliens are behind his bad experiences?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
what motivates a person to actually "believe" that magic, aliens are behind his bad experiences?

Reason #1.

An external locus of control, coupled with an overly generous view of his fellow creatures.

* Some do not want to take personal responsibility for failures. That's natural where self-esteem is tenuous.

* If they believe at the same time that other people are genuinely good in nature and not governed by greed or cruelty or other base motives, then they would rather correlate misfortune (or underattainment) with unseen or supernatural forces.

Reason #2, another time.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
* If they believe at the same time that other people are genuinely good in nature and not governed by greed or cruelty or other base motives, then they would rather correlate misfortune (or underattainment) with unseen or supernatural forces.

But this person strongly believes, that I am cooperating with aliens to grab his money, and to harm him. He also believes, that I sent him magical items enchanted with hostile powers to manipulate his mind. But the worst one: he believes, that I use telepathic abilities to remotely control him, and make him do what he wants. He also stated, that possible witchcraft, rituals are behind his way of thinking.

How far can a person go in reasoning? What kind of people keep inventing such theories one after another? How do such people behave in everyday life? They see a black cat, and they think they'll die?

Inquiring minds need to know.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My head already aches, but reading this just made it ache more. Not in a paranormal way, but that I just don't think I got anything I read.

Vertu, You have made it very clear that you disagree with anyone who says they have had a paranormal experience. That it is all a figment of their imagination. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I just don't get what you rabbled about and its relevance to proving whatever point that you are getting at.

I need more motrin. Maybe a drink

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I just don't get what you rabbled about and its relevance to proving whatever point that you are getting at.

When a person attempts to turn my posts against me, I know what to do.

Have a drink.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Vertu, I would worry if this guy believed all this stuff without any reasoning or provocation from you to cause him to believe this.

I mean, would he believe all this stuff if you didn't lead him into thinking that way?

You said you sent him objects, perhaps the nature of the objects you sent (you'll have to explain of course) made him believe they were magical or evil or whatever because you chose objects that either look that way or have some other correlation to magic or dark arts.

My question to you, is how much did you sell him or elaborate or hint at these paranormal qualities, before he started acting this way?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
My question to you, is how much did you sell him or elaborate or hint at these paranormal qualities, before he started acting this way?

I don't feel responsible for this situation, at least not in such a magnitude. People are effected by everyday life, but it's always the (adult) individual's decision to believe all that bull (aliens, magic, etcetc) or not. Furthermore, if a person is capable to read E-books on this subject (for the sake of money, as motivation) , it is sure ending up with nutcase.

I say: very good idea to point at the other person, but in real, YOU are responsible for your act. Not the person right next to you. Fair enough??

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
All right.

If you at least stopped co-operating with the aliens, and used only spells from a source that you disclose to him and he approves of, I am sure that the bridge of trust can be rebuilt.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
All right.

If you at least stopped co-operating with the aliens, and used only spells from a source that you disclose to him and he approves of, I am sure that the bridge of trust can be rebuilt.

That's right. But if a person goes too far, and his reasoning upon aliens/spells/magic goes way too far, and you can see what he is heading for (particulary right against me), you just cannot stand and do nothing. While you protect yourself (naturally) against psychological attacks, the whole situation turs to be a bunch of nutcases, without any end. That person is motivated by money (strictly) and capable of doing just about anything to find proof/evidence of a moneygrabber.

For this very reason, if a person is looking for proof among the aliens, he is personally in deep trouble morally. I believe, there is an invisible border line in a person's morality, and he won't step through that, because he knows, that is not right.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
vertu, I'm not blaming you

but I think a rational person would only be open to such thinking if someone (any person) who is powerful in the art of persuasion were to convince them that the activities and objects were of a malevenant nature.

perhaps you simply underestimate your power of persuasion?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
perhaps you simply underestimate your power of persuasion?

Perhaps. But it doesn't mean, that I have to change. In my life I need this "power", and it doesn't intend to harm anybody. Still, if a person is being convinced by another person, it is his decision to believe things, or not.

It doesn't take me much to convince a person on ATS that aliens exist, but that's way too far, if he really believes that creatures are in his home. Now I don't feel responsible for that, it's just insane...

new topics

top topics

join