It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State made earlier request for Clinton to hand over emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary was stalling all the way.

Of course she did not want to turn them over to Kangaroo Courts (aka Congressional Committees). But she did turn them over, and whether or not you think she did it fast enough is irrelevant - the fact is that she released them a long time ago.

AND she wants them to me made public - every last one of them. Why haven't the Kangaroo Courts made them public like she asked? Why aren't you demanding that these Committees make them public? The ball is in the Congress' hands to advance the game - but they won't do that because they think they can release a sentence here and a sentence there that maybe makes her look bad in a Presidential Campaign year.

She had expectations of never releasing any.

Of course not.

I assume that you don't have any expectation of ever 'releasing' your private emails to the police either? I assume that you support Apple's refusal to unlock a customer's phone too, because if they can act against one guy they can do it against you too.

What more can Clinton do NOW than what she has already done? Why are you still bellyaching over 2 year old (non)-news?

Why aren't you on your high horse for the Republican Congress to release those emails? That is an ongoing scandal that you SHOULD be working on if you are energized over the issue.

Grow up, for heaven's sake.
edit on 21/2/2016 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

The emails she is insisting on releasing are heavily censored and ranked top secret.

They will not release them.

That's why she's insisting on something that won't happen, it's a no-brainer Campaign tactic.

Do you even understand what the classification rankings mean?

And the State Department is still working on releasing the unreleased emails.

This is not over yet.

Nice chop-shop by the way.

Speaks loudly.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The emails she is insisting on releasing are heavily censored and ranked top secret.

NOT WHEN THEY WERE SENT TO HER THEY WEREN'T.

(and so what? She was Secretary of State, she was authorized to see stuff way ABOVE TOP SECRET [yes, pun intended]).

And most of the documents that had their classification raised AFTER they had been sent to her, were INCORRECTLY and UNREASONABLY classified - THAT is what the FBI is reviewing: how to improve document handling to prevent that from happening again.

Can you explain EXACTLY how it is HER 'problem' that someone sent her a document that later had its classification raised without her knowledge?

Can you explain EXACTLY how it comes to pass that when a department creates and distributes a document that it does not believe contains any kind of sensitive information (let alone 'TOP SECRET') across many Government departments and recipients, and then weeks or months later one of those recipients decides that maybe it does contain sensitive information so it goes over the top and imposes a 'Top Secret' classification on it - EXACTLY how do all those 'unauthorized' eyes on the original distribution list (plus anybody they may have shared it with) go about 'un-seeing' it? [sorry, that's a long sentence - take a breath now and think about the question]

She has done EVERYTHING the Kangaroo Courts have asked of her.

I repeat, what more can Clinton do NOW.

Do you even understand that question?

edit on 21/2/2016 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

What more can the wicked witch of the west do, you ask? Well, grow a little bit of compassion. Maybe the Wizard of Oz can give her a heart.

Let me ask you a question: If this email server had been possessed by someone other than Clinton, what would have happened?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

What more can the wicked witch of the west do, you ask? Well, grow a little bit of compassion. Maybe the Wizard of Oz can give her a heart.

What the proverbial F are you talking about? What does Clinton's compassion (or lack thereof, whatever) have to do with advancing a solution to this invented so-called scandal?

Your non-responsive answer leaves the question unanswered.

Let me ask you a question: If this email server had been possessed by someone other than Clinton, what would have happened?

I dunno. Like who? What the Wizards down in Oz would say is 'If my Auntie had balls I'd have another Uncle'.

Your question makes no sense; it is a poor effort to deflect the consequences of reality with an attempted straw-man.

The server is/was owned by Clinton, not someone else. She has turned over all content that has been requested; it is Congressional Republicans who are refusing to publish the emails so the public to decide for themselves - even though she has asked for this to happen. It is Congressional Republicans who are trying desperately to milk this for every last bit of political juice they possibly can.

So the question stands: What exactly do you think Hillary Clinton can do NOW to 'solve' this 'problem'?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yes there was.

The State Department didn't assign a classification to any emails sent from her private system because they did not see them. That's why the asked for them later. And that's why the FBI has her server in custody along with several State Department servers.

and here you can search and see many that have been partially censored

The SD is still under court order to release them all.

edit on Feb-22-2016 by xuenchen because: getting to know all about hillary

top topics

<< 1   >>

join