It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two 14-Year-Old Boys Arrested In Highway 75 Truck Shootings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

The crazy things we do when we're kids. Just last summer two kids threw a water balloon at my van as I was driving down the street. It startled me because it made such a loud noise when it hit the van. I pulled over, but the kids ran-off. I'm sure these kids were just thinking they were having fun, but didn't realize the potential harm they could have caused.

I can't comprehend how kids at the age of 14 would have access to guns let alone not realizing using a gun could easily take a life or land them in jail.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: Curious69

originally posted by: Zaphod58
At least 8 trucks and two cars, possibly more, have been hit by gunfire on Highway 75, in Tulsa County Oklahoma over the last two nights. Several companies have sent out warnings to their drivers to reroute away from that area to be safe. Fortunately no injuries have been reported. There's a busy Walmart Distribution Center in that area, and most of the trucks targeted have been Walmart trucks.

Tulsa County deputies arrested two 14 year old boys today in connection with the shootings. Deputies were focusing on one specific area of the highway, where the shootings were happening. Patrols swept the side of the road looking for evidence of a shooter, and were going door to door on the west side of the highway asking for information. It was during that effort that the boys admitted they were doing target practice on the vehicles as they went by. They now face 16 counts of assault with a deadly weapon, and 16 counts of reckless handling of firearms.

I'm going to refrain from commenting on this for right now, as it would seriously break the T&C.

TULSA COUNTY, Oklahoma - Tulsa County deputies arrested two 14-year-old boys in connection with the truck shootings on Highway 75 over the last two nights.
They were arrested after deputies knocked on doors all morning along Highway 75 where the shootings happened. Sources said the boys confessed to doing "target practice" and didn't intend any harm.

Deputies said the teens will face 16 counts of assault with a deadly weapon and 16 counts of reckless handling of firearms.

Tulsa County Sheriff's deputies began investigating after nearly a dozen Walmart trucks and two other cars were shot at since Sunday night.

www.newson6.com...

But but but guns are good. if only everyone would carry then they could have shot back in every direction, chances are that they would have hit someone that really deserved it.

Thank god they were not throwing rocks. Im sure you would be saying any rock bigger than a grain of sand no one should own right?

Yeah right! you win the internet with your brilliant argument.

<< 1   >>

join