It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has found a new way to win an election....bust balls!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Because they are keeping their powder dry.........

If he gets the nomination, youll see them turn on him in a heart beat.........

They win both ways, at this point in time they win by showing everything about him and his outlandish activities as more of a side show and fun.....

And when the time comes for the face off between the two nominees, they will get ratings by exposing him, decimating him, and dragging his ridiculously combed toupe through the muddied streets
edit on 2/17/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Trump hasnt won anything yet.....

And if he DOES get the nomination, prepare to watch for his absolute and total destruction as the media and the democrats unleash every single piece of damning information on him, from this cycle to his early days......

They will utterly destroy him......his money cant buy his safety when it comes to political theatre

I guess you haven't been watching...Nobody has laid a glove on Trump.

Why ? People like me are so fed up with the lies and lack of jobs.

Trump is America's middle finger to all of our lying elected officials.

I hope he tears the current system apart...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

And if he DOES get the nomination, prepare to watch for his absolute and total destruction as the media and the democrats unleash every single piece of damning information on him, from this cycle to his early days......

They will utterly destroy him......his money cant buy his safety when it comes to political theatre

I guess you haven't been watching...Nobody has laid a glove on Trump.

Why ? People like me are so fed up with the lies and lack of jobs.

Trump is America's middle finger to all of our lying elected officials.

I hope he tears the current system apart...

Uhh I have been watching, and have kept my eyes on it since he first announced he would run........

You very obviously didnt understand what I said in either one of my posts.......

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What he's trying to say is "nobody cares." The American voter has been hammered with "morals don't count," "character doesn't matter," "lies are OK," and "it's the message that matters, not the messenger" ever since Bill Clinton was running for POTUS. Guess what? We're buying into it now. No more need to force ourselves to believe in the personal qualities of the candidate... as long as their plan and message resonate with us, we'll vote for them. I think this is an area where conservative voters seriously lagged behind liberal voters. They determined years ago "Yeah, OK, the person wearing the candidate suit may be a real POS... but we support their overall message, so we will rally behind them and ignore the criticisms of their many flaws, warts, lies, and general distastefulness."

That's how I feel about Trump, at least. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, but I'll vote for him to be president because I believe his policies will result in more money left in my wallet, more freedoms in my life, and more opportunity for my kids.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What he's trying to say is "nobody cares." The American voter has been hammered with "morals don't count," "character doesn't matter," "lies are OK," and "it's the message that matters, not the messenger" ever since Bill Clinton was running for POTUS. Guess what? We're buying into it now. No more need to force ourselves to believe in the personal qualities of the candidate... as long as their plan and message resonate with us, we'll vote for them. I think this is an area where conservative voters seriously lagged behind liberal voters. They determined years ago "Yeah, OK, the person wearing the candidate suit may be a real POS... but we support their overall message, so we will rally behind them and ignore the criticisms of their many flaws, warts, lies, and general distastefulness."

That's how I feel about Trump, at least. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, but I'll vote for him to be president because I believe his policies will result in more money left in my wallet, more freedoms in my life, and more opportunity for my kids.

Well put...

No more slogans. I don't support Trump's antics.

But, the alternative is Jeb or Hillary.

After the years upon years of lies to the American People.

I'm Suprised that anyone could support the people currently in office.

I would just assume Trump go up there and point out the hypocrisy.

The Establishment cringes at Trump...Its so nice to see them cringe.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Oh bull.

They have tried that already and Trump slammed them.
3rd rate commentators and journalists, lol!

The dems have nothing to slam since all they have is a lying crook and an old commie.
All their focus is trying to drag them out of the cellar.

Do you think that the kids that support bernie are interested in what Trump has done in the past?
Or what hillary has been involved with? They don't even know her.
The media won't have any sway by trying to dam Trump.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And Trump doesn't tow some party line or ideology, which makes him more acceptable to the moderates and independents.

That, I think with not being afraid to bust some balls, is what people like.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

But, the alternative is Jeb or Hillary.

You guys keep parroting this line but its not true at all

I would just assume Trump go up there and point out the hypocrisy.

many other candidates with a track record proving they back what they say are doing that very thing, yet trump supporters ingore THEM in favor of a man who ADMITTEDLY , "Can be anyone he needs to be" his own words....after we have seen him change his stances almost monthly at this point if not more.....

Surely you people arent THAT blind

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

YOu havent seen anything yet.......just wait if he gets the nomination

my my how so many of my so called "conservative" brethren seem to have lost their memories of how the political system works, and indeed their conservatism in favor of Trumps brand of oligarchy, megalomania and bs.....

"art of the deal" indeed, you people bought hook line and sinker
edit on 2/17/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

YOu havent seen anything yet.......just wait if he gets the nomination

my my how so many of my so called "conservative" brethren seem to have lost their memories of how the political system works, and indeed their conservatism in favor of Trumps brand of oligarchy, megalomania and bs.....

"art of the deal" indeed, you people bought hook line and sinker

Nobody has bought anything.

Don't get so upset, none of it matters.

Are you a Super Delegate ? Are you a member of the Electoral College ?

Then you should realize..We have all been played.

I know you are a good guy.

Don't let them make you think your vote matters.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The only ones being played are the people who are backing and voting Trump...........

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Camacho became a very good president once he hired the right guy. President doesn't need to grow potatoes.
He's rather an avatar of the party.

The right questions are: Is he mentally stable (ego under control)? Would he try to solve only his firm's problems with the balls like a boss against other bosses or is he capable of cooperation and of some kind of higher idealism?
Will Putin and Chinese like him once he start showing his balls to them? Balls lead to wars without a brain. Putin has shown he has both.
With you having no balls or no brain others' balls and brains will lead your fate.

That's why you need to ask him the right questions
edit: before it's too late
edit on 18/2/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/2/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Camacho became a very good president once he hired the right guy. President doesn't need to know how to grow potatoes.

The right questions are: Is he mentally stable (ego under control)? Would he try to solve only his firm's problems with the balls like a boss against other bosses or is he capable of cooperation and of some kind of higher idealism?
Will Putin and Chinese like him once he start showing his balls to them? Balls lead to wars without a brain. Putin has shown he has both.
With you having no balls or no brain others' balls and brains will lead your fate.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Camacho became a very good president once he hired the right guy. President doesn't need to know how to grow potatoes.

edit on 18/2/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the FINAL ANSWER Trump will put out there that will seal the election win.

"I'm going to get in place the best Attorney General and law enforcement possible and get every current and past politician that broke the law arrested, tried and if found guilty, sentenced to the fullest extent available to the judge. We'll start with the entire Obama administration, Obama himself, Valarie Jarrett and the entire cabinet."

He'll get 70% of the electorate.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I am not a Trump supporter, but I think I understand why he has so many. Bernie and Trump represent more than policies. I don't believe for a minute that Bernie can do what he says nor Trump. But that does not matter because we know now, someone in Washington will always screw up the best intentions.

ETA In the end, they represent anger that they can express for us that no one has been listening to.
edit on 18-2-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
nvm

Get hysterical over Trump...I don't care, I find it amusing.
edit on 18-2-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I actually findnit refreshing myself.but at the same time I also like some of burnies ideas and they are both completely opposites.the rest are dinosaurs and are grabing at a base that is dying off

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Well maybe instead of the trite standard, "Hail to the Chief," old Donald can adopt this as his presidential anthem instead

edit on 18-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join