It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has found a new way to win an election....bust balls!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is a perfect article and was saying this to a friend the other night. Donald Trump is more of a regular person than anyone on the GOP or DNC stage. Just because he has money does not mean he is not like you and me. The things he says, to be real honest, are not to over the top. He has not called for genocide, or xenocide, or made severe racial or sexual comments. He has been busting balls and if you are a guy, a real guy, you know what this is like. And by the looks of it, I would say GW busted Jebs balls a lot !

nypost.com...

Rule No. 1: You can wince, but don’t squeal.

Rule No. 2: Bust right back, if you can.

Not knowing how to play is no excuse. And not getting it shows you have no idea how a huge swath of America lives — the Americans whom Trump has made his base.

This is all he is doing in the debates, and in his commercials. He is on one hand calling people out on what they say and at the same time not staying pc but acting like a regular person. WHEN was it written we needed career politicians who walk the walk, talk the talk and spend the money to run for office.

As explained here...aim high and come in under. Like a business plan.

America hasn’t been great for the working class for decades — which is why “Make America Great Again” is a great slogan for a guy who’s talking tough on the problems that blue-collar Americans (and more than a few middle-class folks) see as killing them.

And getting attention — unbelievable attention — even as he breaks all the “establishment” rules.

Because he’s playing and winning by blue-collar rules, and what are you gonna do about it?

Of course, he also has to show he’s for real. Why should these voters trust him? Answering those unspoken doubts is why Trump doubles down on his promises — he’s not just going to build a wall, but make Mexico pay.

First off, it’s funny — always a plus. More, it says he’ll damn well at least get the wall built.

It’s the same for the huge tariffs on Chinese imports and so on: Politicians never deliver everything they promise, but the higher they aim, the more likely you’ll actually get something.

That is all he has done in the debates. I can honestly say that in all of the debates the best part has been the ball-busting. Be a real person.
edit on 02pm29pmf0000002016-02-16T15:58:48-06:000348 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Exactly!!!

I just want a real person, not a super fake politically correct liar.

Trump talks just like everyone I know in regular life.

These politicians aren't used to it, which shows just how far removed they are from us.

The fact trump knows it and does just shows her at least knows enough regular folks or at least understands regular folks enough to fake it if he is actually faking it that is.

I don't think he is faking it, because this is who he has been his entire life.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Trump doesn't strike me as being in touch with the common man at all--are you serious?? He is a spoiled buffoon.

Sure he may act like a jerk as many average Americans do, and may indeed appeal to that group, but you can't seriously think he is anything but clowning around in the spotlight as rich, spoiled people love to do.

IF Trump gets into office, I would say Idiocracy just resembles reality more and more all the time.

edit on 16-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
he wouldn't have gotten this far, if 39% of republicans didn't think the same way, which is keeping him in the lead.....but, no problem with that right?.....maybe if ole' jebra bush would start acting tough and vague, he would improve his poll numbers

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm glad he is Busting Balls, when he is through with the other Republican Presidential hopefuls he can start on his own.
I mean Ted Cruz? Really?

Go Bernie!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Trump doesn't strike me as being in touch with the common man at all--are you serious?? He is a spoiled buffoon.

Sure he may act like a jerk as many average Americans do, and may indeed appeal to that group, but you can't seriously think he is anything but clowning around in the spotlight as rich, spoiled people love to do.

IF Trump gets into office, I would say Idiocracy just mimics reality more and more all the time.

i'm seeing more and more referrals to this movie in association with republicans......

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Out of all of them I would only vote Trump for exactly why You said.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

IF Trump gets into office, I would say Idiocracy just resembles reality more and more all the time.

I'd vote for Commacho any day of the week!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't believe that voting for president is even a real thing.

I don't believe the citizens have any influence on who gets the job.

I don't believe the president directly controls the direction the country takes.

But I'm voting for The Donald. He's not a politician and that's enough reason for me.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ironic you'd take that position when the very backbone of Idiocracy is something Trump seems to be the only politician bold enough to tackle straight on. What preceded the dystopian future of Idiocracy? Lazy, entitled, stupid, buffoons procreate more than hard working, self responsible, intelligent people do. What almost causes the ruination of Joe's plan to save society? The collapse of a mono-faceted service industry which employs nearly the whole society of dullards, giving them meaningless and simple "jobs" in exchange for a seemingly uniform allowance to live on. What are Trump's keystone issues? National protectionist policies which will return manufacturing jobs to America, reward self responsibility, seriously curtail entitlements, boost education quality, and secure our borders so Americans don't become overwhelmed by anchor babies and illegals.

In other words, Trump getting into office leads to the exact opposite of Idiocracy.

VOTE TRUMP

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
People are so pissed...

They want someone to destroy the place and start over.

edit on 16-2-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The reason I drew this comparison is because both Trump and Camacho rely on flash-and-bang to gather supporters. Ultimately, they will be tested once in office, and wellll..Camacho proved he was capable of rallying people together, but he was not actually able to confront problems that the Idiocratic nation faced.

In my opinion, those with the biggest 'huff & puff' are those least capable of backing up their honeyed words.

Is Trump a proto-Camacho for all his down-to-earth, common man 'ball busting?' Time will tell!

edit on 16-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Trump is nothing like me. I don't talk like him , I don't think like him and he does not represent my "values" in any way.

The OP can be summed up pretty nicely: "Trump is an asshole. Hey, I'm an asshole too! Trump is just like us."

Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

i'm seeing more and more referrals to this movie in association with republicans......

For very, very good and valid reasons.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

edit on 2/16/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: nevermind.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Just because someone is different that does not make them an icehole. That is a pretty narrow minded way to live. But, then again, you are Introvert...and being an icehole with your comment.

As far as the movie reference, I will take that over anything the DNC is offering any day of the week.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

That is where you are wrong. This guy is the guy everyone hates. Everyone thinks he is the bully when really he is the man among what would be considered the wolves and he is making them all look like pussies...not just Cruz.

As candidates you should say what you want and not what you are paid to say or what lobbyist group you might offend.

Trump reminds me of the relative you would have that takes no #, tells no lies and always got things done.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Trump is getting so much support.

If Bernie or Hillary win in November, the Trump Coalition will live on.

You think we have political polarization now, just wait.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He hasnt won anything yet.

As for being a normal person or relatable to the everyday citizen.... Come again???

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I find Trump entertaining, but I don't believe his Bulls#!t. I happened to see his press conference the other day and it diid get me laughing a bit. Of course some of the things he said were true like how the establishment is bought. I am sure he has paid plenty of politicians in his lifetime.

I also heard him claim yet again that he would make Mexico build a wall.lol If he actually believes his claim then I question his sanity and anyone who believes he could accomplish that I question their intelligence.

Anyway, I have no problem with him running third party or becoming the GOP nomination, but I won't be voting for him either way. I do hope to see some more entertaining things from him in the future.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join