It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence In Support of the Contrail explanation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I am aware of this, i have tried to change, but in the end i always come back to the
"we are too stupid to see, that we have already lost" mindset.

But again, sorry for drifting, i am leaving this thread now.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: waynos

Pollution is a form of geoengineering or terraforming, when the intention is, that the air we breathe, is not safe, and we need to live in controlled environments deep underground, or in domed megacities.

-Absolute control-

Have you ever wondered why people are being forced to live in cities, why they take our lands, and why everything is owned by corporations?, you are in for a treat soon.

Pollution may be useful in geoengineering. But it's not a form OF geoengineering. Engineering is a deliberate act. If you want to claim that combustion exhaust exists *for the purpose* of changing the climate, rather than a consequence we are trying to mitigate, then show, don't tell.

Who is being forced to live in cities? Not me. The nearest city to me is Sheffield and I actively avoid going there. I think you've been hoodwinked by the scaremongers.

PS Can my treat be a Canon 5D mkIII with a 100-400L lens? Thanks ever so much xx
edit on 17-2-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Why do Chemmies always refer to "caring loving masters"? Way to show you haven't understood a word.

Also, you think everything is a big lie, so what? You decided to add some yourself? Bit sad that mate.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another claim that chemtrail pushers often make is that the pilots don't know, and don't need to know that chemicals are loaded on their aircraft (never mind who operates the supposed spray). Against this it has often been said that pilots need to know everything on the aircraft and would notice if something wasn't right.

Well, today I came across this news story which backs up that explanation. A Monarch pilot complained on landing that his aircraft was incorrectly loaded and out of trim. It turned out that a dispatcher had overloaded the forwards hold with baggage and as a result has been suspended.

So yes, pilots would notice and kick up a fuss.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

but.....if the planes were invisible.......

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join