It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence In Support of the Contrail explanation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Azryael

You said "I have watched them do it on the tarmac into retrofitted tanks along the wing just above the engine cowling". So which was it? In the wing, or along the wing above the engine cowling? If it was along the wing above the engine cowling, then it affected the aerodynamics of the wing.

There is no "extended compartment on the wing" on any aircraft I ever worked on, and that's a lot of them and every type that would do what you claim you saw them doing.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: waynos

But i think regular contrails are still considered as geoengineering or climate engineering, as they block light and such.

Some may consider them as such. But those people are being disingenuous by only counting aircraft exhaust and ignoring all over forms of engine exhaust, industrial pollution etc, which makes their argument ridiculous. They are also failing to understand what the word "engineering" implies, so they can be pretty much ignored.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You haven't actually said how you know that was for the purpose of chemtrails, rather than some other purpose. I must say that what you described sounds to me incredibly like they were fuelling the tanks in the wings and you put your own spin on it. You did know there are fuel tanks along the inside of wings, yes?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I don't think you realize the implications of what you are claiming. The smoking gun of chemtrail proof. Where was this at? If they did it 15 years ago, they are likely doing it today. (chemtrails are everywhere now, everywhere!!!)

We need to find out how this one place is able to disregard the laws of physics.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azryael
a reply to: 3danimator2014

There is a chemical that is made up of heavy metals that have been loaded onto aircraft for the purpose of spraying. I have watched them do it on the tarmac into retrofitted tanks along the wing just above the engine cowling. Crop dusting isn't so far fetched....why would chem-trails be again?

I mean we know they can load a plane with a chemical that can be dispersed while in flight, the do it all the time. SO whose to say that mixed into them contrails is a chemical that holds moisture in midair creating what amounts to as clouds over time as the moisture stays trapped in the atmosphere for that very purpose?

Honestly you guys are both right, they are contrails and chem-trails....the actual chem-trail that exits the aircraft upon release is transparent. Te resulting 40 mile long cirrus cloud left behind is the result of the chemical reacting to the contrail which occurs naturally.

Just a thought

Hmmm, interesting. So what you're saying is that there's possibly some minute particles coming from a plane on which moisture could accumulate and grow spreading out into big cirrus type cloud formations. Of course this would have to be ice as all cirrus clouds are due to the extreme cold and the atmosphere would have to be saturated with respect to ice otherwise the ice would quickly disappear.

That's a novel idea, I think you might be on to something. I'm surprised nobody has come up with this before.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: Azryael

There is a chemical that is made up of heavy metals that have been loaded onto aircraft for the purpose of spraying. I have watched them do it on the tarmac into retrofitted tanks along the wing just above the engine cowling. Crop dusting isn't so far fetched....why would chem-trails be again?

I mean we know they can load a plane with a chemical that can be dispersed while in flight, the do it all the time. SO whose to say that mixed into them contrails is a chemical that holds moisture in midair creating what amounts to as clouds over time as the moisture stays trapped in the atmosphere for that very purpose?

Honestly you guys are both right, they are contrails and chem-trails....the actual chem-trail that exits the aircraft upon release is transparent. Te resulting 40 mile long cirrus cloud left behind is the result of the chemical reacting to the contrail which occurs naturally.

Just a thought

Hmmm, interesting. So what you're saying is that there's possibly some minute particles coming from a plane on which moisture could accumulate and grow spreading out into big cirrus type cloud formations. Of course this would have to be ice as all cirrus clouds are due to the extreme cold and the atmosphere would have to be saturated with respect to ice otherwise the ice would quickly disappear.

That's a novel idea, I think you might be on to something. I'm surprised nobody has come up with this before.

Well of course that's one explanation. But then contrails would just be clouds.

What sounds much more likely is that all airlines are involved in a giant conspiracy in which they have secret tanks and/or additions to the fuel, and this chemical causes the trail to persist and spread. I mean who has ever heard of a cloud persisting and spreading? That's pure fiction!

I'm telling you it's chemicals! We all know the global elite have such tremendous power that they can prevent such information from leaking out, even if millions of people have to be involved. It's also very easy for them to prevent these chemicals from being detected, even after over 70 years of spraying.

In fact the chemicals are so secret and everything is so compartmentalized that nobody knows what the chemicals actually are or what they do. So we have to rely on people like Michael Murphy and Dane Wigington to tell us what's going on. And to do that they need money.. lots of money! So go out and make the most generous donation you can.. the fate of the earth depends on it! No really!

Comeon.. that sounds way more plausible, doesn't it? OH and since I'm also VERY concerned about chemtrails, it'd be a great idea if you donated a lot of money to me too. I'll make a youtube clip which will reveal once and for all what's really behind the chemtrails in exchange. I'll make it short and succinct, with a nice catchy title like 'Chemtrails exposed, 100% undebunkable proof!!'. Sounds like a fair deal to me

edit on 2201617 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Yes! why cant people understand this, this is all intentional, and it is sold to us as a "convenience".

- edit, all vehicles that use fossil fuels are geoengineering and they produce chemtrails, you dont believe me? take a whiff, id aint fresh air.

edit on 17-2-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

No it's not. And it's not geoengineering and it's not chemtrails either. I'm starting to think you don't actually understand what those two terms mean (or that they aren't even the same thing as each other).

You keep saying geoengineering, but you talk about pollution. The thread is about neither of those.

edit on 17-2-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Yes! why cant people understand this, this is all intentional, and it is sold to us as a "convenience".

- edit, all vehicles that use fossil fuels are geoengineering and they produce chemtrails, you dont believe me? take a whiff, id aint fresh air.

So back when the internal combustion engine was being created, the original thought was that someday, the Earth would appear to be warming, and we would need to produce pollution to counter that effect?

And yes, it is that ignorant.

Why is it so hard to comprehend that when gas is burned, you get exhaust?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Pollution is a form of geoengineering or terraforming, when the intention is, that the air we breathe, is not safe, and we need to live in controlled environments deep underground, or in domed megacities.

-Absolute control-

Have you ever wondered why people are being forced to live in cities, why they take our lands, and why everything is owned by corporations?, you are in for a treat soon.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Does that also mean humans are geoengineering also, because if you stand behind me after a good night of Mexican food and you take a whiff it ain't fresh air?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Have you ever wondered why people are being forced to live in cities, why they take our lands, and why everything is owned by corporations?, you are in for a treat soon.

Interesting but nobody has forced me to live in a city, in fact I actually live in the county far from a city...guess that theory really doesn't work now does it?

They own it until you pay it off then guess what...you own it.

I paid off two cars and no corporation own either of those...guess that theory isn't as valid as you think.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Absolutely, if billions of people do it,

but anyhow, enjoy your masters, they are taking real good care of you, they are so caring and loving and understanding..

and sorry for kinda drifting a bit from the subject.

edit, you do not own your cars. and i am glad you dont live in a city yet, they have just started this project in china, just wait.
edit on 17-2-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Does that also mean humans are geoengineering also, because if you stand behind me after a good night of Mexican food and you take a whiff it ain't fresh air?

Then my wife is the queen of geoengineering in themiddle of the night while she's sleeping.

How someone so small can emit so many "nanoparticles" is beyond me.
edit on 17-2-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Absolutely, if billions of people do it,

Except it isn't.

You need to find out what geoengineering really is before saying this and that are geoengineering.

The deliberate large-scale manipulation of an environmental process that affects the earth’s climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming.

www.oxforddictionaries.com...

Cars were not produced for this and they aren't being built for this purpose.

Human flatulence is not being done on purpose to change the affects of the Earth's climate.

SO nothing you have posted can be considered geoengineering, as they aren't built or used to deliberately change the Earth's climate.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

How someone so small can emit so many "nanoparticles" is beyond me.

One of life's biggest mysteries that may never be known.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
SO nothing you have posted can be considered geoengineering, as they aren't built or used to deliberately change the Earth's climate.

This is told by whom? you loving and caring and understanding masters?

anyway in my opinion this is done deliberately. these are just my thoughts, i think everything is a big lie, everything, and the end will leave us with no other choice but to obey.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

i think everything is a big lie, everything, and the end will leave us with no other choice but to obey.

That is an extremely depressing philosophy of life. Take a nice walk in the woods, or along a beach, and fill your lungs with fresh air. Hopefully, this will help you clear your head a bit.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

This is told by whom? you loving and caring and understanding masters?

Nope the very definition of geoengineering says so.

anyway in my opinion this is done deliberately

Why let facts get in the way of an opinion...my gosh what was I thinking.

these are just my thoughts, i think everything is a big lie, everything, and the end will leave us with no other choice but to obey.

Sounds like a depressing way to see life, but if that's what you want who am I to say anything...enjoy.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Take a nice walk in the woods, or along a beach, and fill your lungs with fresh air.

As long as you don't do it on a beach that is experiencing Red Tide...then the air is not so fresh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join