It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Bush for freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hi i'm having the inamovible thought that Bush is praying pseudouniversal cryptomasonry. What do you think about it ?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think it would be nice if you'd post why you think this

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
yeah, because i dont know what any of the following words mean;

inamovible, pseudouniversal, cryptomasonry...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by krotzkrotz
Hi i'm having the inamovible thought that Bush is praying pseudouniversal cryptomasonry. What do you think about it ?

I don't think many of Bush's prayers get much further than the ceiling anyway, so it probably doesn't matter.

If this sounds judgemental, sorry; but you just can't fly in the face of everything taught by Christ, and still call yourself a "Christian." This is exactly what he has done, and unfortunately, it's his brand of "Christianity" that most "Christians" in America subscribe to, and not the real thing.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by krotzkrotz

I don't think many of Bush's prayers get much further than the ceiling anyway, so it probably doesn't matter.

If this sounds judgemental, sorry; but you just can't fly in the face of everything taught by Christ, and still call yourself a "Christian." This is exactly what he has done, and unfortunately, it's his brand of "Christianity" that most "Christians" in America subscribe to, and not the real thing.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

This is one of your best posts. Its short, but it says a mouthfull.

top topics

join