It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Threatens Independent Run ... Again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I would write Trump in if the RNC does what they are going to do.

Ha! I am sure they are counting on it!

The bigger Trump's support, the bigger the mandate democrats will have to get to spending and bloating government.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's because Trump is not trying to become president. He is trying to fracture the Republican Party so the Democrats will win the next presidential election. The folks that run things won't be able to do what they want to do if there is a republican in office. So either he gets the nomination or he runs independant. Either way, the Dems win the presidency. It's brilliant really. Evil, but brilliant.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lenzius

You make a good point, lenzius. When FOX had Donald Trump's family on for an interview last week, they acted as though they don't care if their father/husband wins at all. They were cordial, but didn't act enthusiastic. Maybe when you have enough money to buy anything you want, becoming a "First Family" is anti-climatic...or perhaps even seen as a nuisance.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: UKTruth

Flipping votes isn't necessary. Trump and Cruz would fracture the conservative vote so badly that democrats will win with a mandate. And Congress will get to stealing...err...spending, right away, with a mandate.

Isn't Donald Trump attracting enough Democrat and Independent voters that combining their numbers with his Republican supporters could still earn him the Presidency?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. Not even close.

ETA: In fact, Trump is behind in all the head-to-head polls against Hillary and Bernie.
edit on 14-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Awwww... It looks like the Trumpet can't take a little political heat. Apparently the GOP PURPOSELY staffed the audience of the debate with "party loyalists" just because he happened to get booed.

You see no issue with deliberately rigging the system?

So now he's going to fall back on his go to technique. Blackmail the GOP with threats of running as an independent.

But take issue with Trump being pissed off about it?

I see two threads today missing a bigger story:

1. This one that the GOP is rigging the system.

2. The other one that concentrated on the mistake trumps team made and totally dismissed the importance of "courting" delegates over what the voters want.

Note I don't like trump one bit and I trust him as much as I would want to have his hair, but blind rage towards that man is crazy high on ATS.
edit on 51430America/ChicagoThu, 14 Apr 2016 08:51:20 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
*duplicate post deleted*
edit on 19-4-2016 by lenzius because: duplicate post

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I don't think his plan is to become president. He is just grabbing everyone's attention and turning the election into a farce. The people pulling the strings right now don't want a republican in the whitehouse. Gun control and globalist agendas will require another democrat. Follow the money trail, I bet it leads right back to democrat politics.
edit on 19-4-2016 by lenzius because: wording

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lenzius

I don't think his plan is to become president. He is just grabbing everyone's attention and turning the election into a farce. The people pulling the strings right now don't want a republican in the whitehouse. Gun control and globalist agendas will require another democrat. Follow the money trail, I bet it leads right back to democrat politics.

All signs point to another democrat! You got that right. We aren't getting a conservative. That's for sure.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join