It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the Government Decide if You're an Organ Donor?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It already is "default" government can take your house, cars, boats, money, all assets whenever they see fit either by you giving it to them or by them using force

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
a reply to: superman2012

Where did you get that from?

I said I'd like to use my own body after I'm dead as fertilizer because I think recycling is dandy.

So use your body for fertilizer but why not recycle your organs?
Or isn't recycling THAT dandy?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

It already is "default" government can take your house, cars, boats, money, all assets whenever they see fit either by you giving it to them or by them using force

Do you support that?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

So use your body for fertilizer but why not recycle your organs? Or isn't recycling THAT dandy?

Great question

I intend to recycle my organs, and indirectly make several people benefit from them.

As for cut and paste, I simply wouldn't wan't someone else's heart, or lung, or kidney, but that should be an individual choice.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I don't support it but it's the reality of the nations we live in.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

I don't support it but it's the reality of the nations we live in.

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

No way.

If that happened then those less fortunate in the insurance department would be doomed to death automatically. Government should never have a say in your body!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hi Guys am from india am a health deplematic patient suffering from liver syrosis .and when i consulted a doctor he asked me to under go organ transplantation as a process of changing my liver so i was just hesitated to know more about it as it is a life changing decision am just staring at the world thinking what to do?.when i went accroos the famousorgan tranplantation hospitals in india i came accross Astermedcity which they have given a detailed about organ transplantation.

AsterMedcity Organ Donation

so can you guys go through this and let me no through your mail or comments that will Aster help me? My life is hanging on each of your comments.

Thanks in advance
:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Death tends to reduce one's rights.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join