It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On CNN:RNC South Carolina RNC Official:Its not True that We rigged the Debate Audience.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
This thread is about this debate, not all the other ones.

A lot of people DO NOT LIKE Donald Trump. His disapproval rating is very high.

That's false, a Trump supporter told me he's gonna win POTUS by a landslide.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
This thread is about this debate, not all the other ones.

But if people are making the claim that a debate audience was stacked, then whether or not it's a common practice comes into play. If this was the first time they'd done it, then you'd have a case. But if they do it all the time, then Donald needs to grow a pair.

A lot of people DO NOT LIKE Donald Trump. His disapproval rating is very high.

Like you, I do not know if they stack the audiences all the time, and it appears you do not either and nor do my coworkers and friends. Which means millions of Americans also thought the same as well and are paying more attention to the fraud our elections are.

What it tells me though is, these debates are as fraudulent as a hollywood game show with canned laughter when they are stacking audiences full of lobbyists, special interests and fellow politicians rather than citizens from the place they have the debates.

Why not just have the debates at Lobbyists Headquarters in Washington DC, with all the emblems representing them posted on the wall for the cameras to see.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: TaleDawn

"It's not true that we rigged the debate"

Lol, I was about to say the same thing you covered. They wouldn't admit it if they did.

News Media are under no obligation to tell the truth
So it is safe to assume lies on whatever comes out of their mouth and they did this to themselves

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Now with his crybaby finger pointing a lot of his macho supporters are having second thoughts.

Is there a poll only for macho supporters I missed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join