It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very good films about military actions in Fallujah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
www.fallujah.us...

especially this long one - 143 mb is interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
well i watched the video, it was kinda sad. i noticed thing paculiar however the man on the ground with the leg wound seemed to have writen a 72 on his hand out of his own blood. gee i wonder what that means. anywho the man who made a run for it got blasted real good. these occurances seem exciting when you think the prospects of war when you actually watch the battles its pretty f'd up.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is some information on the bus video from the Tracking Terrorism site:

This footage was shot on the morning of April 9th, 2003 in Baghdad as the Marines first moved into Baghdad. James Balls discription is accurate. The Marines were surprised by the bus approaching from their rear in an area that was supposed to completely secure. Marines are trained to fire first and ask questions later. Because this is during the initial conflict in Baghdad when cars had run check points there was a real concern for car bombs. The one gentleman who was shot down was actually running in the direction of the Company Command Post, which made him a primary target. Also, you can hear rounds cooking off in the bus as it is engulfed in flames. I believe that the other two gentlmen were later identified as middle level officers in the Iraqi army. This appeared to be a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Here's a much smaller version of the file:
stv.zive.net...

If the link is dead, let me know and I'll upload the file somewhere.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

If the link is dead, let me know and I'll upload the file somewhere.

hmmm- it could be right.It was first "feeling" that these "insurgents" look little bit strange.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

as posted by sturod84
...have writen a 72 on his hand out of his own blood. gee i wonder what that means.

Not sure if this was an attempt at humor or sarcasm, but the "72" is reference to the Islamic belief, a debatable 'belief' in that it is not backed by the Qu'ran (Koran), in and of martyrism that stipulates that when someone dies in an act of Jihad, they go to paradise and are served by 72 virgins/companions.

seekerof

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
saw that .zip file.. and a group of US soldiers were shooting at a bus of unarmed Iraqi's (all suffering gun shot wounds and 1 KIA)

but then again.. there must have been a reason for the aroused suspicion...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
HERE'S A site that shows a Tank shell blowing up an M1 Tank www.thenausea.com... there are a lot of videos of Iraqi Resistance LOOK at the M1 being blown up by a simple tank shell!

top topics

join