posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:47 AM
I have, over the last year become increasingly involved in paranormal research and am a member of a paranormal research group. I have become
fascinated in EVP's recently and would love to explore this more. Its a subject that really interests me and could give more answers than a photo of
a ghost or video of a ghost/spirit
The group I belong to - www.oxfordshireandberkshireparanormalresearch.co.uk
We have an upcoming investigation where we are going to explore EVPs.
Question I have is based around experiments -
1. Based on experience, has anyone found the EVP's to be recorded in stereo i.e. both channels of a stereo recorder?
2. If multiple recording devices are set up in the same room, would you expect the EVP to be recorded on all devices or just one?
3. If on all devices, would you expect a small difference in volume to occur across the devices?
4. If yes to 3. would this suggest a position in the room to be calculated as the originating place of the EVP?
5. Would a spirit box, allow real time positioning if Q3 and Q4 are answered as yes?
The group will attempt to answer the 4 questions above but would really like to get other opinions to aide the investigation.
Thanks in advance,