It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw illuminated birds.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I think I've seen what you just described. I wasn't alone, either. It was fast, whatever it was, and big(not an insect), and it was white... in the dark, dark of night. I was driving and my passenger saw it as well. It flew in front of our car, crossing the road swiftly. I'll never forget it.

I thought it was physical though. I thought it was an owl. But not sure how an owl could have been glowing and also give that arc/fading tail of light- but I just figured at the time it was a fast moving owl.

Here's something about glowing owls, oh wow! Glowing Owls!

There's more to that as well. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've seen seagulls with bio-luminescent algae on their feathers at night, after being in the water. Could it be possible that you are seeing something similar?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Interesting story. Have you ever noticed if it is cloudy or foggy when you see these? I wonder if it could be a projection, from a laser or something. How do you lose sight of the birds? You said they were just gone. Did they fly away or behind trees and out of sight, or just vanish? Must have been quite a sight to witness. You should be ready to snap a photo or two when you walk through that park. Thanks for sharing!

I hope droid56 comes back with details.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 321equinox
Interesting story. Have you ever noticed if it is cloudy or foggy when you see these? I wonder if it could be a projection, from a laser or something. How do you lose sight of the birds? You said they were just gone. Did they fly away or behind trees and out of sight, or just vanish? Must have been quite a sight to witness. You should be ready to snap a photo or two when you walk through that park. Thanks for sharing!

I hope droid56 comes back with details.

Clear skies, clear views.

I lost sight of it in the air (via distance), and it was too far away to chase (ground distance).

I have a cellphone on hand all the time, with quick access snap shot. Point is though, these are birds.. ever tried to whip out a mobile and catch a stabilized shot?

Especially when it's dark as dark out?

Not easy. Obviously I tried to catch it on my cell.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have come to the realization that they were non-physical beings. So strange. Still don't know what they were. Not flesh for sure. Not angels. Or am I wrong?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

That is what the picture I posted was - they are the famed doves of Zeitoun in Egypt from the 1960's - these things were witnessed by up to hundreds of thousands of people over time. Even the Egyptian president saw the apparitions going on there.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have too, also more than birds. It was in the glow of the sun, and at its border, instantly vanished.

This to me relates to our dimension or rather, spectrum of light, we are on 98.7 FM and there is an entire multiverse of energy, colors, spectrum, civilizations around us, we don't notice. But in the glow of the sun, you can see some of this stuff shining through.

People always think the black of space is a void. I know they can make an artificial vacuum but in reality void is nothing therefore doesn't exist. Its infinite something that exists.

What we're seeing, as void, is lack of sensors in the brain to decipher more than our 98.7 FM channel.

Sleeper's thread here got me experimenting with books to block the sun glow, or the edge of trees, but can catch something while driving too.
There is a lot more around us than we see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
More UFOs than you can shake a stick at

edit on 19-2-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join