It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Mark of the Beast is Money!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe in today's society we "need" money, but in reality, money is not a "need". Food is a need, water is a need, money is just the middle man we they have put between us and the things we need in order to survive. No other species uses money in order to survive, only humans.

No other species is civilized.

"Civilization" is not the same as civil behavior. In that regard many animals behave with more "civility" than most people.

I'm starting to think you just like to nay-say. I meant "part of a civilization."

More like nit pick. Sorry about that. Another example, ants and honey bees.

They make huge colonies some of them. Comparing an ant colony to a human city, theres no ant 'crime', or ants that rip each other off, rape, murder, poverty, unknown.

How civilized are humans again?
'

Ants and bees have hive mentalities. They all work until they die for their queen who just keeps popping out more of them. That's not how I want to live, regardless of how "civilized" you think it may be.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed
meh, if you live in the city in a home, pay rent or utilities, work a day, collect a check, pay taxes, thats "hive mind", isn't it?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

meh, if you live in the city in a home, pay rent or utilities, work a day, collect a check, pay taxes, thats "hive mind", isn't it?

No, I get to choose where I live, whether I rent or buy, what utilities I get, what I do with my free time, etc.

There are a billion reasons why human life is better than ant life (other than the movie Ant, they had a good time).

I can't even believe I'm having this argument.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I can't even believe I'm having this argument.

Yah you have choices, lol.

You work , commute, and pay to live like everyone else.

Bzzzzy bee

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: cooperton

Jesus mentions the IMAGE on a denarius being that of Caesar. Money is the mark, Caesar (TPTB) are the beast.

Someone cannot serve both God and money at the same time, meaning money is at enmity with God. We all serve money by working a job.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. Money will be one of the appendages of the beast. Just realize that when all money is digitized onto your phone/internet this will be the fulfillment of prophesy.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Jesus mentions the IMAGE on a denarius being that of Caesar. Money is the mark, Caesar (TPTB) are the beast.

Someone cannot serve both God and money at the same time, meaning money is at enmity with God. We all serve money by working a job.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. Money will be one of the appendages of the beast. Just realize that when all money is digitized onto your phone/internet this will be the fulfillment of prophesy.

No it wont unles you will wear Your mobile phone on Your forehead or on you right hand. Because that is the prophesy.

The mark cant be anything other than Our New IDs inplanted in/on Our bodies. IT is the only way a system can ceep 100% controll of every individual at all times.

It is not good for business if every individual carry a mobile phone inplant that will last Your Whole life.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

No it wont unles you will wear Your mobile phone on Your forehead or on you right hand. Because that is the prophesy.

The mark cant be anything other than Our New IDs inplanted in/on Our bodies. IT is the only way a system can ceep 100% controll of every individual at all times.

It is not good for business if every individual carry a mobile phone inplant that will last Your Whole life.

Right (as in, "correct") hand could mean dominant hand... forehead also means "on your thoughts", as shown by other uses of 'forehead' in Revelation. an ID implant will not have a talking image (Rev 13:15). Until proposals for implant Identification come to light, the cell phone is the clear candidate.
edit on 17-2-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Right (as in, "correct") hand could mean dominant hand... forehead also means "on your thoughts", as shown by other uses of 'forehead' in Revelation. an ID implant will not have a talking image (Rev 13:15). Until proposals for implant Identification come to light, the cell phone is the clear candidate.

No, because John's vision of the mark of the beast being implemented, showed it being given as a "tattoo" which means he saw a needle entering the flesh to administer the mark. That would either have to be an actual tatto, or more likely, a needle injecting the microchip identification capsule.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hi there

I have to completely disagree

The mark is clear it's a stamp in the head or flag/banner as held in the right hand or decree of ownership. This is taken by those that bow down and worship the beast. This is what the Chaldeans did.

Additionally, have a look at the book of numbers, it also talks about names and numbers of names

Regards
edit on 18-2-2016 by drevill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The Beast is the Romanised Jesus explained as a sacrificial beast with magical properties. Saulus («st. Paul») is the False Prophet this Belief System benefits from. Saul's Jesus is Bread & Circus, and just like you said, it's all boils down to (De.) 'die Mark'-- Money. Organised Religion is a multi-fantazillion dollar industry, and is based on fraud and deceit. Jesus wept.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane

No, because John's vision of the mark of the beast being implemented, showed it being given as a "tattoo" which means he saw a needle entering the flesh to administer the mark. That would either have to be an actual tatto, or more likely, a needle injecting the microchip identification capsule.

Show me the revelation quote that says it will be like a tattoo, permanent, or implanted.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is identification - and you do not need an actual physical implant like a chip to achieve it.
The concept of 'I' is not real.

The knowing that I am is not a concept but the knowing that I am gets conceptualized.

'I' is made into a graven image - it appears to be a real solid thing and causes all the suffering - but it is just a concept - a thought.

There are no things - just concepts arising within the non conceptual.

edit on 18-2-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane

Show me the revelation quote that says it will be like a tattoo, permanent, or implanted.

In revelation 13. There are spoken of two Things.

1. The image of the beast.

14....saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

2. The mark of the beast.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Unless the definition of mark is something other than a: 2. a badge, brand, or other visible sign assumed or imposed:
a mark of his noble rank.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Satan likes to mimic God. Read Ezekiel 9 I suspect God put the same Mark on Cain

Regards

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Unless the definition of mark is something other than a: 2. a badge, brand, or other visible sign assumed or imposed:
a mark of his noble rank.

Yes, but marks aren't necessarily permanent, and are also implied to be external, meaning a subcutaneous chip wouldn't even be considered a "mark".

originally posted by: drevill

Satan likes to mimic God. Read Ezekiel 9 I suspect God put the same Mark on Cain

Regards

Good call.

"for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not."

^Sounds a lot like the contemporary opinion of the masses regarding God.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Yes, but marks aren't necessarily permanent, and are also implied to be external, meaning a subcutaneous chip wouldn't even be considered a "mark".

I have no idea what the mark is going to be like. Since it is not issued yet.

But it is a mark that is quite significant, since all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

It does say "in" their right hand, or "in" their forehead. It doesnt say on Your right hand or on Your forehead. So the mark is not something you would see.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I agree! Money is what it is, the least of which is real. You can serve God and have money, but you are correct that serving both is not possible...although many seem to try ( myself included ). Work is what it is....motive defines it. Why do I get up in the morning? because I can, and usually have to pee.

peace and love

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: milano

I agree! Money is what it is, the least of which is real. You can serve God and have money, but you are correct that serving both is not possible...although many seem to try ( myself included ). Work is what it is....motive defines it. Why do I get up in the morning? because I can, and usually have to pee.

peace and love

Money is not the mark. The mark is what gives you acces to spend Money. Even if you have Money in Your account, you wont have acces to it unless you have the mark.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I agree. It may be coupled with technology. But I believe whatever it may be, it will be a choice. A person will not be deceived into taking this "mark". I understand it to be an act...of free will - regardless of what it is. Love never fails. When you witness failure, you are likely part of the reason....but certainly not in the company of love. 1 corinthians 13. Rev. 12.11. James 5.16. Phillipinos 4.8...to name a few references to things written that bring light, understanding. There is significant gold in Proverbs, but a person has to dig for it. Peace, love, and JOY. Happiness is a side effect of circumstance. Joy is real. ...

edit on 2/28/2016 by milano because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano
a reply to: spy66

I agree. It may be coupled with technology. But I believe whatever it may be, it will be a choice. A person will not be deceived into taking this "mark". I understand it to be an act...of free will - regardless of what it is. Love never fails. When you witness failure, you are likely part of the reason....but certainly not in the company of love. 1 corinthians 13. Rev. 12.11. James 5.16. Phillipinos 4.8...to name a few references to things written that bring light, understanding. There is significant gold in Proverbs, but a person has to dig for it. Peace, love, and JOY. Happiness is a side effect of circumstance. Joy is real. ...

The generation we live in now, basically dont take revelations seriosly or the Bible for that matter. So Our generation is ready to Accept this mark.

But we wont actually have a Choice either, because the Dragon With two heads...... he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

The way the beast With two heads will cause this is by changing the laws. Making it illigal to buy or trade With physical legal tender (coin or paper). So in a way we will be forced to take the mark. We will be forced by Law to take the mark to be able to have acces to digital assets (digital numbers)....the New legal tender.

This is already being implimented in Norway. In Norway it is now illigal to buy a buss ticket or a Train ticket With coing or paper. Since it is just implimentet, you are allowed for the time being to buy a ticket With coin or paper, but you have to pay a tax on top. That means you have to spend Money to be allowed use coin or paper as legal tender. This is they way we will be forced to choose the alternative, because the alternative will be cheaper, and you will save Money.

If they see that the transition is slow, they just have to raise the tax. No one actually have revelation in mind when they experiance this take place. People will choose the most logical solution to save Money. It is the way we are groomed to function.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join