It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Philosophy of an Alien Type 1 Civilization

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
An ebook documenting the transition to and philosophy of a Type 1 Civilization. Dealing with consciousness, free will and the appropriate distribution of energy resources during the transition of civilization. It also documents the system of alien technological control placed on humanity, why it exists and how it will be removed.

"The human mind system is a quantum computer and in order to function properly needs to exist within unity or wholeness otherwise information isn’t processed properly and incorrect conclusions are reached.

At its most basic level quantum reality is processed in terms of qubits, which is a unit of quantum information and is similar to a binary system where information is stored in two possible states eg 0 and 1 however qubits are different in that they can also exist as a superposition of both.

Due to the fall of man into the consciousness of the ego humanity is unable to process quantum reality effectively with most decisions based on fear instead on love. Over time trillions of incorrect quantum binary decisions were made to co-create literally an "upside down" civilization.

Then layer upon layer of complexity is added in an effort to "techno-fix" this reality without ever recognizing its underlying foundational flaws and allowing a basic restructuring.

Examples of upside down world include:

Debt based scarcity economy as opposed to a positive light based gift economy. This leads to a natural pooling of money (energy) towards the elites who forever funnel energy out of the system leading to a never ending scarcity.
Health care based upon secondary treatment with toxic chemicals as opposed to primary prevention.
Use of non-renewable fossil based fuels as opposed to alternative energies.
Exponential growth of population and the economy as opposed to stability.
Patriarchal based society as opposed to a symmetrical based society.
Widespread war and violence instead of peace.
Separation of people / ego instead of community / wholeness of the human psyche.
Mothers of children provided no financial support as opposed to bankers earning millions from the interest funneled from the masses of humanity.
Widespread degradation of the ecosystem instead of living in harmony with nature.

ebook - goo.gl...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I made it as far as the second page, and don't intend to waste my time by reading further. This is just another piece of ridiculous new-age quackery.

edit: My god, this thing goes on for 651 pages? What a waste...

Herr's a few excerpts, before anyone else bothers looking at the PDF....

Here Yaldabaoth an androgynous angelic being existing within polarity rapes Eve (Anima) leading to a fear based consciousness in a hierarchical system whereby Cain ends up murdering his brother Abel, as opposed to the symmetrical union of Adam and Eve leading to a love based consciousness of Seth whose descendants are said to go on to possess gnosis.

DNA can cause magnetized wormholes in vacuum space.

...As DNA effectively has the ability to operate outside of time/space it has the ability to "see" into the future and guide a person through intuition/inner teachers.

Ideally a couple will come together and form a "sacred union" using the alchemical power of sex ('The Secret Gate to Eden') to help each other with the mutual goal of becoming more conscious.

Pure garbage.
edit on 2/15/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I made it as far as the second page, and don't intend to waste my time by reading further. This is just another piece of ridiculous new-age quackery.

Thanks for that.

ETA: I'd like to see the policy of multiple replies before creating a new thread reinstated.
edit on 1522016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Holofractal

But if the upside down world is a strategic move, to hasten thing up, it would be difficult to obtain these mountains of data and resources in a "sane world", this whole fiasco that we call modern society, may only exist to fulfill an (unknown) objective.

A kickstart to a type 1 civilization. the end justifies the means for a brave new world.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Thanks for that.

But of course. I hate to see others waste valuable time on trash like this. When I get back to my computer in a few, I'll edit my previous post with some samples from the linked PDF, just to give everyone a better idea of what's on the table here.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

OP, the fundamental flaw here is one many liberal minded folks also use.

It assumes peace and tranquility, are and or should be humanities natural state.

This is counter to all facts and observations of every other form of life known to exist.

Life, all known life, is in a constant state of war, with itself, other life, and the environment it lives in.

Why is it all these supposed " great thinkers" always ignore this obvious fact?

It is in fact the single greatest thing in the universe that guarantees species always find new niches, and that the strongest most capable reproduce, thus creating an ever greater more robust species.

It is what put us at the top of the food chain.

Why ignore it?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A "Type 1" Civilization refers to the Kardashev Scale and is a measurement of achieved technology where we are considered about a .7 (point 7) with the potential to reach a full 1.0 in a couple hundred years. I see no clear relationship between this e-book and anything to do with the Kardashev Scale. The book doesn't even have a listed author, though there may be one buried in there somewhere.

I would welcome a discussion of a Type 1 Civilization.

This isn't it.

(post by Poppcocked removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Poppcocked
Tell us how you really feel.

originally posted by: schuyler
I would welcome a discussion of a Type 1 Civilization.

This isn't it.

As would I. This, however, is nothing of the sort.
edit on 2/15/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

It assumes peace and tranquility, are and or should be humanities natural state.

This is counter to all facts and observations of every other form of life known to exist.

Life, all known life, is in a constant state of war, with itself, other life, and the environment it lives in.

It is in fact the single greatest thing in the universe that guarantees species always find new niches, and that the strongest most capable reproduce, thus creating an ever greater more robust species.

Why ignore it?

As is often said, "You just don't get it do you?"
Evidently, you see that the human animal is never going to grow out of the animal stage. Some people have the concept that there is a better way, a more advanced way for all humans to evolve to and that stage is beyond aggression and toward compassion. Your thinking is stuck with cave men or maybe about as modern as ME terrorists.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Sargeras

Why ignore it?

As is often said, "You just don't get it do you?"
Evidently, you see that the human animal is never going to grow out of the animal stage. Some people have the concept that there is a better way, a more advanced way for all humans to evolve to and that stage is beyond aggression and toward compassion. Your thinking is stuck with cave men or maybe about as modern as ME terrorists.

So because I am a realist, and not some idiot that demands the impossible because I say it should be so, I am a caveman?

Fact, all the most intelligent life we know of are all predators.

So if life works on other worlds like it does here, any advanced alien race will most likely be evolved from predators.

So they will most likely be warlike, and most likely aggressive.

Sorry all of us don't think that reality is rainbow unicorn farts, but that us because we are smart enough to think things through.

Humanity has come a long way since the first civilization Sumeria, in all that time and knowledge and technology gained, what has changed?

Nothing, we are just as warlike, and just as aggressive as ever.

You are trying to state your fantasy of a peaceful human utopian future as if it should happen.

Nothing only will it never happen, it can't, because humans are made to be predatory, we prey in other life, that is the truth of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Pure garbage.

Thanks for this post.

I am very interesting the the categorization of civilizations, but from your excerpts this does seem like total nonsense.

I'd still like to see a critical and plausible analysis on the transition to a Type 1 Civ, however.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just finished all of the 651 pages. What an interesting read.

I have nothing to add.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a lot of unconscious trolls who judge without even trying to understand. government employed or just simple folk?

There are certain stressors approaching that will demand change in civilization such as limits to growth, peak oil and climate change. Then people will need to look at alternatives. It wont be 'humans have always been animals lets continue just to kill each other'.

To the people who are interested in understanding a different perspective I would ask you to read and try to understand before following the trolls lead....

A change in consciousness involves encountering and analyzing new thoughts and ideas without judgement, whilst to judge without understanding locks you in a certain mind set and you become unconscious.

a reply to: HenryTrondheim

edit on 15-2-2016 by Holofractal because: typos

edit on 15-2-2016 by Holofractal because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Even IF that's the case, why abandon any attempt to improve human behavior?
We don't have to idealize some sort of tranquil, hippy-dippy utopia in order for that to take place, just take small steps forward.

Social Darwinism is not meant to be applied to human societies, I thought humans were supposed to be civilized and domesticated.
Do you want to continue the trend of violence and aggression just because it's natural?
edit on 15-2-2016 by NateTheAnimator because: Grammatical error.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Sargeras

Even IF that's the case, why abandon any attempt to improve human behavior?
We don't have to idealize some sort of tranquil, hippy-dippy utopia in order for that to take place, just take small steps forward.

Social Darwinism is not meant to be applied to human societies, I thought humans were supposed to be civilized and domesticated.
Do you want to continue the trend of violence and aggression just because it's natural?

That is an attempt to appeal to emotion, not reason.

Logic dictates you see what is, not what you wish there to be.

Have you ever read history or seen the world?

We are not civilized.

We are animals with technology. We are more barbaric than animals actually, animals kill out of necessity, we kill for spite fun glory..... Name any reason that isn't a good one to kill, we do it for that reason too.

There is no reason to think alien species would be any different.

In fact, I would say that it is much more likely that predation amongst star faring species is even more likely than man preying on man.

There is no advantage to not killing other advanced species if you have the chance. Because the next time your species meet, it might be them out to kill you.

There are as we understand it, precious few habitable worlds in reach.

Surely this is one resource that all would desire.

What happens here if there is a necessary resource that is in short supply?

WAR

I just don't think you have thought this through to its full conclusion.

Read Larry Niven's " man Tzin war".

We became peaceful, and medicated all that ever hit or acted violently. We met the Tzinti, they almost wiped us out because we forgot why nature gave us the instincts to fight.

Just because we don't want to, does not mean everyone else doesn't. It is suicidal to our species to think that war and violence and fighting is not just as big a part out there as it is here.

All life here does it, I bet all life out there does it also.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Herr's a few excerpts, before anyone else bothers looking at the PDF....

Here Yaldabaoth an androgynous angelic being existing within polarity rapes Eve (Anima) leading to a fear based consciousness in a hierarchical system whereby Cain ends up murdering his brother Abel, as opposed to the symmetrical union of Adam and Eve leading to a love based consciousness of Seth whose descendants are said to go on to possess gnosis.

DNA can cause magnetized wormholes in vacuum space.

...As DNA effectively has the ability to operate outside of time/space it has the ability to "see" into the future and guide a person through intuition/inner teachers.

Ideally a couple will come together and form a "sacred union" using the alchemical power of sex ('The Secret Gate to Eden') to help each other with the mutual goal of becoming more conscious.

Pure garbage.

it's incoherent for sure but some of the context has to with my point when looking at ets, or at least the ones we come from, they are very much like us in the sense that they do things like rape and murder and conspire against one another etc. and people talk about ascension and higher frequencies? they don't sound much different from us except for the fact they have better technology.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"We are not civilized. We are animals with technology. "

This assumes there isnt a logical reason for all the war and violence. This is explained by the fall of humanity into the consciousness of the ego and the way civilization is structured and energy resources are distributed.

Consciousness is a variable. Unconscious, semiconscious, normally conscious, awake, enlightened.

The enlightened state is the 'normal' state for humanity, a state in which there would be no war and no violence. So it is a process of becoming conscious of consciousness, understanding enlightenment and working towards this for all of humanity.

The terrestrially located ET's are part of this fall in consciousness so their behavior is no different as it is a holographic state, a collective consciousness which can rise or fall together.

edit on 15-2-2016 by Holofractal because: quote

edit on 15-2-2016 by Holofractal because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2016 by Holofractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

and people talk about ascension and higher frequencies

Ascension and higher frequencies can sound 'new age' however it comes down to the primacy of consciousness.

Higher consciousness is associated with the emotional frequency of love or higher frequency thought. There is another arena of consciousness, the astral environment, where all the ET's hang out, that has a very steep gradient in emotional frequency from very negative to positive. This is the process of ascension, literally moving into a higher realm of thought and consciousness.

a reply to: bottleslingguy

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Holofractal

and people talk about ascension and higher frequencies

Ascension and higher frequencies can sound 'new age'

With good reason.

Higher consciousness is associated with the emotional frequency of love or higher frequency thought. There is another arena of consciousness, the astral environment, where all the ET's hang out, that has a very steep gradient in emotional frequency from very negative to positive. This is the process of ascension, literally moving into a higher realm of thought and consciousness.

More new-age nonsense. "Emotional frequency" is a meaningless term. Do you even know what 'frequency' is?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join