It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walt Disney Human Trafficking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Go back to sleep. This is not the old world order.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman
I'm sure we've all researched the different media conspiracy theories out there but this one is actually a little disturbing if true

Here Walt Disney openly advocates human trafficking at his amusement park in which the rides are just an elaborate front to auction off people.

People have said for years that Disney was into the occult, allegedly a Freemason, and a pervert, but this may actually give some validity to those claims.

This woman claims to have been a sex slave at one of the amusement parks

uncomfortablemiddle.wordpress.com...

Here are a couple police stings that went down for child prostitution

www.conversantlife.com...
nypost.com...

I understand Walt Disney may have been explaining some screen play narrative to one of his events but there's also a part of me that thinks this whole thing might be a facade for something more sinister. It also makes you wonder more about the monarch programming allegations. What if it this is true that one of the world's most beloved family franchise is totally inhumane?

3/31/2022

Like many on ATS, you were ahead of the curve when starting this thread, SuperMilkMan.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

here's so hope; I was a flight attendant in the navy many years ago; I donot know of anyone who was aircrew who was not in the mile high club, including me. after all when you know it happens why wouldn't you if you were single and young like I was?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Disney has been hiring penis interested artists forever. Anywhere they can hide a cod in their drawings or some sublim..they do..I think they have cleaned house over the last several years, but a quick google will show you all the collectors items from Disney that have accrued value due to the hidden trouser trouts and such.
edit on 1-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

edit on 1-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Disney = Satan Owned

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join