It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid schizophrenic -- psychotic episodes revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I rather enjoyed my 2 full blown psychotic episodes. It was like peaking
on acid for 4 weeks straight. The first occurred in Spring of 2010 (age 44 at the time)... then it seemed
to die down, but not out, for the next year... during which I kept a journal. I then went into full blown
mode again in the Spring of 2011... by this time I had run out of paper and had to resort to the computer.
There are tons of drawings/writings/files from my first episode. Then a year long journal of all the
weirdness. Then 2 "books" typed on the computer in 2011. Then I used the walls of my house. Then I
was arrested for being nude outside and also subsequently turned myself in for growing marijuana.
Rushed to the psych ward for 3 days first and diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic... on top of an already
misdiagnosed OCD from the 2010 psych ward episode. But that's a whole 'nother story. To wrap up this
post, I posted "The Book Of Michael" via my Twitter account. Written during a full blown psychotic
episode. I'm not sure what to do with book 2, "The Book of Swami G" transcripts along with book one
transcripts, just so you have both. And ya' can't have book one without having book 2 ;p. Find "The Book
Of Michael" at :

twitter.com... -- scroll down to 2-6-16 to begin where I started THIS data dump

You can also find book 2 there now, "The Book Of Swami G"

There are many other files that go along with these psychotic episodes... like 1500 of them. Most of them
are jpeg. I'll have to figure out how to go about releasing them. In the meantime, I have 2 shorter essays
and 2 letters that I could tweet out. We'll see.

I've continued to release my writings... a 9 day dump now... and going strong. You've got some catching
up to do. Enjoy the ride!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: borobundy

With all due respect.

You've been on Twitter for over 13 hours.

Perhaps you need some rest?

Good luck!
edit on 15-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: NOT 163...13

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well you did mention you know how peaking on Illegal substance feels. Im sure this had a part in the psychosis you experienced. Were not supposed to talk about any illegal substances here.

You will overcome all this my friend, it is possible.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey Mike, I was once married to someone who was schizophrenic...

Any idea what triggered your first psychotic episode in 2010?

Have listened to Dr. Jeffrey Schaler's speech?

He says that the 'mentally ill' card is a tool used for political purposes to silence and suppress the masses who openly express beliefs that contradict official dogma...

The diagnosis of mental illness is always a weapon. Mental illness refers to something that a person does; real disease refers to something that a person has. ~ Dr. Jeffrey Schaler

What do you think psychiatrists would do if Jesus were alive today? Or Buddha? Or Mohammed? Ba-da-bing! Right into a mental hospital, injected with drugs to stop their crazy beliefs and speech. Psychiatrists today are the true Grand Inquisitors. They would crucify the holy men and women of yesterday in an instant. Transcript for Video

Psychiatric confinement of sane people is uniformly considered a particularly pernicious form of repression and Soviet punitive psychiatry was one of the key weapons of both illegal and legal repression.

Punitive psychiatry

Following the fall of the Soviet Union, it was often reported that some opposition activists and journalists were detained in Russian psychiatric institutions in order to intimidate and isolate them from society. In modern Russia, human rights activists also face the threat of psychiatric diagnosis as a means of political repression.

US Veterans Forcibly Sequestered in Mental Hospitals

In China today, political dissidents, whistleblowers and government petitioners are being labeled mentally ill, incarcerated in psychiatric wards and subjected to electroshock—a tactic reminiscent of Soviet Russia and the alliance between psychiatry and the police state. This practice is not limited to Russia, China, Cuba or Uzbekistan, all of which currently employ psychiatric incarceration of citizens for political protest.

In the UK, a specialized unit called the Fixated Threat Assessment Centre has been granted the authority to incarcerate anyone who has given inappropriate or threatening communications to a member of government into a psychiatric ward. The assessment teams are made up of police, psychiatrists and psychologists who have been given the authority to evaluate, accuse and detain anyone they consider a threat into a mental facility -- indefinitely.

“Biological psychiatry is a total fraud.” ~ Fred Baughman

Not only is psychology without merit, but psychiatry defrauds the public as well. Medical psychiatrists have been trying for years to validate their biochemical theory of mental illness, but “after decades of research that has yielded not a single definitive biological marker connecting brain dysfunction to mental disorders,” we are letting doctors evaluate and treat us as if such diseases exist.

To put it more loosely, making a diagnosis of mental illness is “a near mindless act where you can speculate whatever you want and never be ‘wrong’ (if any new or unrelated symptoms emerge just add another diagnosis).” In fact, there is not a single scientific study that shows prescription psychotropic drug users suffer from an objective, confirmable abnormality of the brain.

Psychology and Psychiatry: Rotten to the Core

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I fail to see how severe mental health issues qualify as entertainment.

You should be more discreet concerning your MI issues. You have little enough privacy as it is.
edit on 2/15/16 by 123143 because: DAMNED AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Awesome, you have seen the light.

All prophets from all religions were just burnouts.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Why be paranoid, skitzo is kind of fun but paranoid sucks.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Does anybody ever give you an honest response?
My son, too, glorifies his bit of illness, wears it like a badge he does.
It isn't cool nor the way to attract (real) friends and influence people.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You sound more like you have bi polar rather than paranoid schizophrenia IMHO. It is usual to quite enjoy the highs and think you are invincible with bi polar.

Paranod schizophrenic psychotic episodes which I have witnessed have been frightening, distressing and anything but enjoyable when I have witnessed them. My child's father has paranoid schizophrenia so I have lots of personal experiences of how he is when he is ill and my sister's life has been devastated because of schizoid effect which started in her forties and still continues now. She has just recently been sectioned for a third time at nearly 60.

Sorry I just dont see anything enjoyable about this terrible illness, I just don't!a reply to: borobundy

edit on 15-2-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Maybe people are not ill at all, maybe the world is.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bull#. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick."
-Dave Chappelle

originally posted by: solve

Maybe people are not ill at all, maybe the world is.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The trigger was the medical community giving me a total lack of care for my eye issue fro about 7 years. I could not take anymore I suppose, and I snapped at "The System" by writing and trying to "take it down." At least that's what I felt at the time anyway.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

lol -- much needed rest received... thank you

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You're welcome!

I'm glad you got some....

I hope you are feeling...better and can elaborate a little more clearly, for me at least, what you are trying to convey.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

I overcame it... now I'm dumping it. Be entertained or not... I care not. And I took no illegal substance to trigger this episode. It was all from within.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

It was a safe place to post without getting my post removed to the trash bin.

And I'm not concerned about my privacy.

edit on 15-2-2016 by borobundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Yes... I am just one of the many (false) prophets to walk this earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I'm not trying to be "cool nor the way to attract (real) friends and influence people."

I'm bored... my writings are entertaining (to me) -- I just thought I'd share

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

You have to experience it. It was fun while it lasted. I'm now on meds... but are the meds truly keeping me from more psychotic episodes or did they just run their course? Who knows. Doctors don't.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

The world is definitely ill... the System is broken and someone has got to fix it. I'm not going to fix it, this time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join