It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Campbell Area 51 video Feb 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
There isn't much to see here, well presuming you have done the usual Area 51 tourist thing before. However around the 10 minute point, you can see the razor wire, which is relatively new. Also the no drone signs.

Depending on how much razor wire the base has deployed, it might make it easier to climb Hawkeye Hill. That is the hill where you can see the guard shack. I'm generally a little reluctant to even mention that hill since it is easy to screw up and cross the border. But like I said, if they really strung a lot of razor wire, it might make the trek safer.

A warning here. This video uses the current YouTube style of talk fast and act nerdy. This is high on the annoying scale. Not Freddie Figglehorn annoying, but annoying enough.

youtu.be...

Glenn makes a point about seeing two camo dude vehicles being unusual. I've seen that at the "changing of the guard."

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
There isn't much to see here, well presuming you have done the usual Area 51 tourist thing before. However around the 10 minute point, you can see the razor wire, which is relatively new. Also the no drone signs.

Depending on how much razor wire the base has deployed, it might make it easier to climb Hawkeye Hill. That is the hill where you can see the guard shack. I'm generally a little reluctant to even mention that hill since it is easy to screw up and cross the border. But like I said, if they really strung a lot of razor wire, it might make the trek safer.

A warning here. This video uses the current YouTube style of talk fast and act nerdy. This is high on the annoying scale. Not Freddie Figglehorn annoying, but annoying enough.

youtu.be...

Glenn makes a point about seeing two camo dude vehicles being unusual. I've seen that at the "changing of the guard."

Unless they've strung out more razor wire, when I was there it only extended like 20 feet from the edge of the road either direction, along the border. Rather pointless, other than the visual factor.

The one time on a dirt bike, then twice more recently on my 4 wheeler quad, two trucks have shown up on camo dude hill.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i heard the area 51 base is loaded with land mines.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
this is something interesting as well.

vault.fbi.gov...

according to the actual FBI government website there were documentation of ET sightings and testings.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

That probably isn't enough razor wire to make Hawkeye Hill a simple climb. The trouble is you can't see the orange markers going up the hill.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman
this is something interesting as well.

vault.fbi.gov...

according to the actual FBI government website there were documentation of ET sightings and testings.

Actually... No.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That probably isn't enough razor wire to make Hawkeye Hill a simple climb. The trouble is you can't see the orange markers going up the hill.

I am assuming you mean they placed the razor wire to delineate/mark the border. I will have to check some of my photo's, but I don't recall seeing ANY orange markers on the left side of GLR at the border.

edit on 16-2-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

I am assuming you mean they placed the razor wire to delineate/mark the border. I will have to check some of my photo's, but I don't recall seeing ANY orange markers on the left side of GLR at the border.

Facing the border, if you look hard, you will see one pole on the hill to the left if memory serves me right. Hawkeye Hill is free territory, but just barely. On top of the hill, too far in either direction and you will cross the border.

What makes things even more confusing is there are some border markers in the ground dating back to before the border was moved. That is, those markers are inside the present border. You only see them from on top of Hawkeye Hill.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Awwwww, now I feel special

new topics

top topics

join