It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Some historical insight - whether it is related at all except tangentially is not mine to assert - for what little it may be worth.

The late 1600s was a time (as throughout much of European history) when multiple mystery schools, alchemical practices, and occult societies flourished, rubbing up against more established forms of mysticism and esoteric-ism. It was also the aftermath of the 30 year war, and the remnants of the Holy Roman Empire were regaining their political bearings and identities under the Peace of Westphalia.

You had belief systems like Bektashi Sufism brushing up against Jewish Kabbalah among many others, lots of lodges and sects and knightly orders all cross-pollinating and recombining into their own mystical and moral interpretations of reality, and it was in the latter midst of all this that von Sporck founded the hunting society in question of which Scalia was a member. (Of note, legend has it - though many historians reject this notion - von Sprock also had a hand in founding or assisting in the founding of an order of Freemasonry in Bohemia. Where historians do not seem to disagree is that his name crops up in relationship to various secret societies of the era.)

Although not directly related that anyone knows of (or that I've seen hinted at by anyone at least,) it was also in the ensuing first half of the 1700s that the Golden and Rosy Cross order was founded by occultists and alchemists in Prague. And, of course, Freemasonry's spread in Britain and America was of note during the first half of the 1700s as well. How all of these factors related, or if they do at all beyond a lot of cross-pollination and "borrowing" of concepts of the day, is a matter of some debate.

So, how does the term "Bohemian" relate to the modern Bohemian Club?

During the 1840s, Czech nationals called for the restoration of Bohemia’s historic rights, whereby Czech would replace German as the language of the land and the government administration. Around the same time, the wandering, gypsy-like lifestyle of the Romani peoples, believed by the French to have arrived from Bohemia, became romanticized and associated with wandering writers and artists. This is where the term Bohemian or Bohemianism initially originated. It came to mean anyone who was a wanderer, vagabond, or impoverished intellectual. A “free spirited” artist or thinker or some kind.

Bohemian nationals began to immigrate to the United States around 1845. From 1848 or so, the Bohemian immigration wave included some of the radicals and ex-priests who had wanted a new constitutional government independent from Austria. In 1857, 15 to 20 young journalists started calling themselves Bohemians in New York in the run up to the civil war in 1860. During the war, journalists started calling themselves Bohemian, and thus Bohemian became synonymous with being a writer for a newspaper.

So being a “Bohemian” was originally something requiring poverty and artistry, sometimes including journalism. In 1872 however, some California Chronicle (later the San Francisco Chronicle) reporters/writers founded the Bohemian Club as a mens club for journalists who enjoyed the fine arts and the “finer things” in life. In time they relaxed their rules, permitting those who had little or no artistic leanings but who were financially affluent to join. In time, the original artistic Bohemians were in the minority, and the wealthy disproportionately influenced the club. These members defined their own version of "Bohemianism," which today - for them - bears little resemblance to the literary or journalistic connotation. Let alone the national and ethnic connotation it originally had.

Since its founding, the Bohemian Club’s mascot has been an owl, supposedly symbolizing knowledge. The club’s motto, emblazoned on the image of an owl on the plaque found on its San Francisco headquarters on Taylor Street, is “Weaving spiders come not here,” which is a quote from Shakespeare. The club maintains, or has at certain points, that this motto is intended to be an instruction to leave all worldly or political concerns outside the club’s confines. They likewise attest that this is what the legendary "cremation of care" that is carried out in the Muir Woods is intended to symbolize. Essentially that they're just there to leave their cares behind, and make merry.

However the phrase in Shakespeare when placed in its full context refers to the high-born Faerie court warning creeping, crawling low-born beings such as spiders and snails to stay away, because they are about to begin their worship of the Faerie queen. Some speculate that this is a metaphor for what really goes on in the Bohemian Grove proceedings, and how certain powerful interests in the club view the rest of society.

This is all speculative of course. And I wish to go on record as saying I am not one who paints with a broad brush or views association with the Bohemian Club - nor Freemasonry, or any other such order - as intrinsically bad, ominous, or harmful. I have known Masons who are wonderful people, and Masons have undertaken social work that is of enormous contribution to society and the betterment of many people's lives in my opinion. One prominent example can be found in the Shriners' children's hospitals.

I find it more likely that only a very few powerful and affluent individuals, or people in key positions, exploit the secrecy afforded by such orders and institutions, and perhaps hold their own interpretation and intentions with regard to their mysticism, rather than seeing those orders and institutions themselves as somehow complicit directly in any potential conspiracy or dark deeds.

That said, this is just my attempt at providing some historical context on a very, very broad, general scale.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

edit on 26-2-2016 by texasgirl because: Link not working

edit on 26-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
There's a possible reason why a border patrol vehicle showed up at the Cibolo ranch after Scalia died. Border patrol added EMTs to its air patrol back in 2013 so it could be that EMTs were brought to the ranch to help out.
edit on 26-2-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
There's a possible reason why a border patrol vehicle showed up at the Cibolo ranch after Scalia died. Border patrol added EMTs to its air patrol back in 2013 so it could be that EMTs were brought to the ranch to help out.

You are probably right and I bet they did take a toxicology sample.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I found what claims to be the sherriff report. Can you guys look at it and see if it is legit?

If it is....there was a whole lot more people in the room with the body than just Poindexter,sherriff Danny and Ken Roberts.

Also, it seems Poindexter was calling the shots by refusing to tell the sherriff who died and how it needed to go to the feds.
genius.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

I think it's legit; came across this yesterday. Definitely NOT a secure death scene. I believe the ranch manager was also involved.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wonder if the ranch has any out door security cameras for the grounds. It just seems like a natural thing to have, what with being so close to the border...and, well, having so many rich and famous guests.

For that matter, HOW could Scalia's U.S. Marshall security even think to ALLOW Scalia to place himself in such a vulnerable, unsecured and unsafe environment.
edit on 26-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
I found what claims to be the sherriff report. Can you guys look at it and see if it is legit?

If it is....there was a whole lot more people in the room with the body than just Poindexter,sherriff Danny and Ken Roberts.

Also, it seems Poindexter was calling the shots by refusing to tell the sherriff who died and how it needed to go to the feds.
genius.com...

from the "report"...

Poindexter ..... wanted the U.S. Marshall Service phone number

wait.

Scalia's friend was there and didn't know the number ?????????

The report is obviously written per the agenda.

And I'm not convinced Scalia was even brought to El Paso either.

Everything reported by the Sheriff and by Cinderella is "assumed" to be true.

Not buying any of it.

Every single "eyewitness" is questionable.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Most definitely not secure! Beyond that...why in the world would the sherriff allow Poindexter to tell him what's going to happen and who will be doing it?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not buying it either. Sherriff Danny seems to be a shady character. There is just SO conflicting information....I just don't know who or what to believe.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

And after reading the physician letter, I am back to wondering why he went on a hunting trip to begin with. His rotator cuff injury is described as "massive" and having "multiple tears." He initially went for the visit because of "frozen shoulder.

How on earth was he really going to fire a rifle with that kind of injury. He had only had one physical therapy session.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That was my immediate thought when I heard about the shoulder injury. How in the hell would he expect to fire a gun with that kind of injury? Even if it was his non dominant arm/shoulder....

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm finally going through document more carefully. Does anyone else read it as Rob Walters of the Gibson Dunn law firm as being Scalia's personal attorney?

That's how it reads to me. And if so, why would he have a personal attorney working out of Dallas, Texas?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It was his right shoulder. Chances are it's his dominant arm and if he plays tennis with it, he likely shoots with it, too.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am convinced Scalia was lured there by somebody and thought he was going on a nice safe friendly weekend trip to meet up with other hunting enthusiasts.

His doctor either encouraged the trip, or facilitated it.

There was a hit out on him because of his strong determined adherence to the Constitution. That got in the way of the globalist government, religionist, environmentalist radicalist agenda. This is the 11th hour of their agenda.

Why do I say it is the 11th hour for them? Because in America we are about to change president, the Sustainable Goal time frame of the UN, and the Pope's strong push to do away with the death penalty globally, his agenda regarding climate change, and his open border immigration push.

Scalia was a problem for all these issues, and their 11th hour demanded action....the ends justify the means...you are not assassins, you are disciples of Christ...absolution!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I am convinced Scalia was lured there by somebody and thought he was going on a nice safe friendly weekend trip to meet up with other hunting enthusiasts.

His doctor either encouraged the trip, or facilitated it.

There was a hit out on him because of his strong determined adherence to the Constitution. That got in the way of the globalist government, religionist, environmentalist radicalist agenda. This is the 11th hour of their agenda.

Why do I say it is the 11th hour for them? Because in America we are about to change president, the Sustainable Goal time frame of the UN, and the Pope's strong push to do away with the death penalty globally, his agenda regarding climate change, and his open border immigration push.

Scalia was a problem for all these issues, and their 11th hour demanded action....the ends justify the means...you are not assassins, you are disciples of Christ...absolution!

I wonder if something is coming down the bend to SCOTUS that we don't even know about...but someone else did and was taking care of Scalia now rather than when it would be even more alarming.

I have done a lot of research on certain court cases and I do believe there is a lot of litigation out there on many issues being argued by controlled opposition.

By that, I mean some cases are purposely set up to fail with bad legal arguments. There could be something else even, already in the works...by controlled opposition.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm not buying it either. Sherriff Danny seems to be a shady character. There is just SO conflicting information....I just don't know who or what to believe.

This is a long thread but if you go back to the beginning you will see posts with links on Sheriff Dominguez' corruption. He was involved in a case he classified as suicide, even though the victim's mom begged him to investigate as homicide. His deputies have complaints against them. They've been accused of being corrupt.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That was my immediate thought when I heard about the shoulder injury. How in the hell would he expect to fire a gun with that kind of injury? Even if it was his non dominant arm/shoulder....

They say he didn't participate in the shoot. He only walked the grounds with the guests.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

He was taken out for a reason and time was of the essence. Something triggered the urgency. I have a couple of things I am going to examine regarding court cases settled either just before his death or coming up soon regarding these agenda items: death penalty, immigration, and especially climate change/environmental/property rights.

edit on 26-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Wasn't there a decoy hearse?

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join