It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: texasgirl

I have read about Pope Francis as well as others and the trafficking connection.

It makes me wonder with Border Patrol being allowed access to the ranch shortly after Scalia's death.

Yes! Exactly!! I had forgotten about that little tidbit. Thanks for bringing it up!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
About 25 pages in to this thread, I brought up how odd it was that Poindexter went out of his way to say that at the steak dinner that night, Justice Scalia did not have any steak.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the time, this seemed like a completely irrelevant fact for him to single out and stress.
However, that was done BEFORE Poindexter knew there would not be an autopsy.

An autopsy would've revealed whether or not Scalia ate steak at the steak dinner.
If it had been revealed he hadn't eaten steak...or anything for dinner...it would've brought into question whether or not he was even AT the dinner; to date, we only have Poindexter and his friend's testimony he was there until 9:00 p.m.

Is it possible, Justice Scalia left BEFORE dinner (Before 9:00 p.m.)...or possibly did not attend at all?

This would throw Poindexter's timeline into question...and indicate Scalia may have died/been killed prior to 9:00 p.m...perhaps not even in his room.

Could there have been ANOTHER very important person (V.I.P.) present at this gathering (staying in the suite MORE exclusive than Scalia's 'El Presidente Suite')?; perhaps, someone with whom Justice Scalia had bad history, vehemently objected to politically...and felt the need to separate himself from, both during the earlier outing, as well as dinner?

We know, that in the past, Justice Scalia often avoided meeting with powerful people, with whom he objected (Popes visit to Washington and Obama's State Of The Union Address).

One other fact I came across in my research on the Order of Hubertus; at all official gatherings, they have a special 11:00 p.m. toast. Scalia would've excused himself prior to that event, indicating he was a definite outsider to their Order.

edit on 25-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
About 25 pages in to this thread, I brought up how odd it was that Poindexter went out of his way to say that at the steak dinner that night, Justice Scalia did not have any steak.

At the time, this seemed like a completely irrelevant fact for him to single out and stress.

An autopsy would've revealed whether or not Scalia ate steak at the steak dinner.
If it had been revealed he hadn't eaten steak...or anything for dinner...it would've brought into question whether or not he was even AT the dinner; to date, we only have Poindexter and his friend's testimony he was there until 9:00 p.m.

Is it possible, Justice Scalia left BEFORE dinner (Before 9:00 p.m.)...or possibly did not attend at all?

This would throw Poindexter's timeline into question...and indicate Scalia may have died/been killed prior to 9:00 p.m...perhaps not even in his room.

Could there have been ANOTHER very important person (V.I.P.) present at this gathering (staying in the suite MORE exclusive than Scalia's 'El Presidente Suite')?; perhaps, someone with whom Justice Scalia had bad history, vehemently objected to politically...and felt the need to separate himself from, both during the earlier outing, as well as dinner?

We know, that in the past, Justice Scalia often avoided meeting with powerful people, with whom he objected (Popes visit to Washington and Obama's State Of The Union Address).

One other fact I came across in my research on the Order of Hubertus; at all official gatherings, they have a special 11:00 p.m. toast. Scalia would've excused himself prior to that event, indicating he was a definite outsider to their Order.

I thought mentioning he didn't eat steak was quite odd, just like mentioning the pillow over his head was strange. If it had no bearing on the case, then why even mention it? That's a very good hypothesis!

So you think Pope Francis made a little visit to the ranch in the evening? Anyone know the Pope's itinerary for that day and if there was a gap with no activity?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Not necessarily Pope Francis...but...he was definitely in the area, wasn't he?
Odd that Scalia's 'friend'...and Hubertus 'Grand Poobah' C. Allen Foster is currently not available for comment, as he is away in Argentina 'on business'.
BTW...What country is Pope Francis from????

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Odd that Scalia's 'friend'...and Hubertus 'Grand Poobah' C. Allen Foster is currently not available for comment, as he is away in Argentina 'on business'.

We need to monitor the local news releases in Argentina.

Bet something weird happens there in a few weeks !!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Could the Pope be involved in a conspiracy to commit murder? I wouldn't be surprised, given his past. He supposedly had two Jesuit priests kidnapped but the charges were dismissed. Happened in Argentina, of course.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Can and do Pope have people killed? Absolutely.
Can a Pope order a hit WITHOUT actually ordering it? Absolutely.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Let's hope Mr. Foster doesn't get run down by an errant hay wagon, while in Argentina.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Could the Pope be involved in a conspiracy to commit murder? I wouldn't be surprised, given his past. He supposedly had two Jesuit priests kidnapped but the charges were dismissed. Happened in Argentina, of course.

And don't forget Pope Francis is also a Jesuit.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Seriously guys, this stuff gives me goosebumps....and makes me feel sick to my stomach. :-(

I called in to work today so Hubby can fix my vehicle....I'm going to use today for research.

Keep up the good work! I'm impressed!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And didn't Justice Scalia attend a military school run by the Jesuit order of the Catholic Church?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And didn't Justice Scalia attend a military school run by the Jesuit order of the Catholic Church?

Yup he did.

Xavier High School in Manhattan

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just turned on Alex Jones' broadcast. It started about 20 minutes ago, so I'm not sure how long he was talking about this, but he's talking about Scalia, the Bohemian Grove, secret hunting societies, Cibolo etc.

I will keep watching and post anything of interest. Oh, btw, he just referenced the WP article.

Free Link to Alex Jones live broadcast

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I thought mentioning he didn't eat steak was quite odd, just like mentioning the pillow over his head was strange. If it had no bearing on the case, then why even mention it? That's a very good hypothesis!

So you think Pope Francis made a little visit to the ranch in the evening? Anyone know the Pope's itinerary for that day and if there was a gap with no activity?

I don't know about the Pope, but I thought it was odd that Poindexter would say Scalia had no steak. Why bring it up? It would be like me telling everyone on this forum that I did not have my oatmeal this morning.

Perhaps there is more to this statement?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So...I have this very large and heavy book called Conspiracies and Secret Societies (by Brad and Sherry Steiger) but I've only skimmed through it in the past. It's been sitting on my shelf for years so I've decided to look up Bohemian Grove.

Wouldn't you know it, it claims many elitist men, including SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ANTONIN SCALIA, have attended the celebrations.

Can anyone confirm this?
edit on 25-2-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
I just turned on Alex Jones' broadcast. It started about 20 minutes ago, so I'm not sure how long he was talking about this, but he's talking about Scalia, the Bohemian Grove, secret hunting societies, Cibolo etc.

I will keep watching and post anything of interest. Oh, btw, he just referenced the WP article.

Free Link to Alex Jones live broadcast

Since I can't listen to it what did you find out?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

maybe saying he had no steak was a message to those in the know, a coded message or something.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

IAMTAT had a good theory about the steak statement. If Justice Scalia had an autopsy done they would not discover steak in his system, meaning he didn't eat dinner that night. Maybe that statement was made to cover his own ass. As other guests supposedly claimed Scalia wasn't feeling well, this would explain why he did not eat the steak.

His theory was that Scalia had died BEFORE dinner. (and he wouldn't have retired to bed yet)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I have found several references to an article about Scalia giving a speech at the grove:

ANTONIN SCALIA--Justice, U.S. Supreme Court--Bohemian Grove Lakeside Talk: July 25, 1997 Subject: Church, State and the Constitution

Dailykos

But i cannot find any version of the article online, even on the wayback machine.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have missed a lot on this thread in the last day and a half! Phenomenal research! There is so much more going on than we know....agendas at work in the shadows cloaked in benevolent rhetoric and institutions.

Important or not...Just FYI: Scalia's attending physician, Dr. Brian P. Monahan is an alumnus of Fairfield University which was founded by the Society of Jesus in 1942. The Society of Jesus is the New England Province of Jesuits. He went on to Georgetown University, also affiliated with the Jesuits, and received his medical degree. He began his early career as a battalion surgeon.

Scalia visited his doctor on Wed. and Thurs. before he went to the Cibola Creek Ranch. I wonder if he was given a new prescription.
edit on 25-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join