It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I think Obama does indeed hold grudges.

Check out his smirky joke about his duty of appointing judges. Think he is off-handedly referring to Scalia's empty position? Hmm?

www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: queenofswords

Our eyes have been opened further.

Even if Scalia died from natural causes, we can see that there are far too many questions left in minds that warranted an autopsy and top notch investigation. He was a SCOTUS Justice, of course every stone should have been turned.

I find your climate change theory to be the most compelling motive I've read, BTW. Partly because I already believed that Al Gore played along in the 2000 election debacle with the promise of being the face of the climate change movement. That theory delves into hijacking our election system which is totally OT, so I will leave it at that.

The climate change stuff is just a money-maker and far too lucrative to abandon.

Scalia did not believe the Constitution was a "living breathing" document. He believed it was to be interpreted as it was written and what it meant at the time.

Take, for instance, the death penalty. The Pope, when speaking before OUR Congress, decried our death penalty allowance, calling for a global abolition of it. Justice Scalia supports the death penalty, because in his view, the Constitution provides for it. His words:

“If the death penalty did not violate the 8th Amendment when the 8th Amendment was adopted, it doesn’t violate it today,” Scalia told students at Rhodes College in Memphis, according to the Commercial-Appeal. “But I sat with three colleagues who thought the death penalty is unconstitutional. ... Even though it’s mentioned in the original Constitution. ‘No person shall be deprived of life without due process. And in all capital cases, the accused is entitled to a grand jury indictment.’ That's what the Constitution says.
www.latimes.com...

This Pope sounded like a UN spokesman when he spoke before our congress about guns, immigration, death penalty, and climate change. I'm sure the Pope gets frustrated because he can't dictate his beliefs to everybody and mandate they be followed. But, he is a Jesuit Pope. There is bound to be a certain amount of militancy about him.

In America, we have a Constitution. We have 3 equal branches of government. One of those branches makes the law, one is responsible for executing those laws, and the other determines through judicial review whether those laws are Constitutional or not.

We do not have a dictator, a religious Supreme Leader, nor do we put an international agenda ahead of our Constitution. We are a sovereign nation.

Justice Scalia, upheld our Constitution vociferously. If the Constitution as it was written said it, he upheld it. He was not going to change that belief any time soon....no matter what this president wants, no matter what the UN wants, and no matter what this Pope wants.

He is now out of their way. What's next!!?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: dianajune

I think Obama does indeed hold grudges.

Check out his smirky joke about his duty of appointing judges. Think he is off-handedly referring to Scalia's empty position? Hmm?

www.infowars.com...

I heard about that. What a tasteless thing to say. I wonder what Scalia's family thinks about him?

Re. Alito and Thomas - I hope they are very careful.......and get excellent security, etc etc. They need to be protected because if what I heard on Pastor Paul Begley's show a few days ago - during an interview with Doug and Joe Hagmann o Hagmann and Hagmann - there will be another vacancy on the Supreme Court prior to the end of Obama's term. This was from one of the sources of Hagmann.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We can sit here and play go back and forth

Folks they killed him deader then a hammer now their pissing on his grave/

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What's next? If Hagmann and Hagmann's sources are correct, another vacancy on the Supreme Court before Obama leaves office.

Imo, with all the trouble we're seeing in this world, it wouldn't surprise me if Obama imposes martial law and stops the election. And stays on indefinitely.

This is going to be one heck of a year. In a bad way.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
We can sit here and play go back and forth

Folks they killed him deader then a hammer now their pissing on his grave/

I can just see Pope Francis, Barack Obama, and Ban Ki-moon dancing on his grave! Maybe I'm being overly concerned, but I am going to be on the watch for deaths of movers and shakers that are not on board with them.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Pope Francis seems to believe he only has a year left on earth...and Obama only has less than a year in office...Maybe they think it now or never to take action against their enemies.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

What's next? If Hagmann and Hagmann's sources are correct, another vacancy on the Supreme Court before Obama leaves office.

Imo, with all the trouble we're seeing in this world, it wouldn't surprise me if Obama imposes martial law and stops the election. And stays on indefinitely.

This is going to be one heck of a year. In a bad way.

it wouldn't surprise you if Obama imposes martial law?.....what's wrong with you?....your paranoia is trumping your good sense. i think he's looking forward to being out of that office. who would want to be president, when you have a congress that constantly tells you to blow it out your ass, you ain't getting nothing through us....

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Pope Francis seems to believe he only has a year left on earth...and Obama only has less than a year in office...Maybe they think it now or never to take action against their enemies.

The 11th hour?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The 11th hour?

hour = 11:59 and ticking.

Obama is on a political/idealistic crusade.

He is a jealous maniac and he is a "get even and then some" type of person.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The 11th hour?

hour = 11:59 and ticking.

Obama is on a political/idealistic crusade.

"get even and then some"

The Saul Alinsky community organizer's creedo.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The 11th hour?

Well, Scalia went to bed around 9:30 PM....11th. hour was probably about right.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Obama is known for getting rid of people in his way -- one way or another. Larry Sinclair, Rod Blagojevich...but there is only one effective method for getting a SCOTUS Justice out of the way. It's a lifetime appointment.

edit on 23-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Has anyone found out if he was, indeed, cremated?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So Pope Francis and his entourage were less than 1/2 hr away from Cibolo Creek Ranch.

In the border town of Presidio, Texas, 60 miles south of Marfa and just 30 miles south of the ranch where Justice Antonin Scalia died suddenly Feb. 13, TVs were locked on the pope.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Has anyone found out if he was, indeed, cremated?

I've been wondering the same thing. Was he buried or cremated? If buried, then where? Why not announce this to the public? What do they have to hide?

They can still do a post mortem even though Scalia was embalmed. It wouldn't be as comprehensive but it would be better than nothing.

I would like to see a copy of his death certificate. Wouldn't it have not only the supposed cause of death, but the disposition of the body? Wouldn't that be a matter of public record, and if not - could someone in authority (like the Texas Governor) order one?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Withdrawn
edit on 23-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So Pope Francis and his entourage were less than 1/2 hr away from Cibolo Creek Ranch.

In the border town of Presidio, Texas, 60 miles south of Marfa and just 30 miles south of the ranch where Justice Antonin Scalia died suddenly Feb. 13, TVs were locked on the pope.

www.usatoday.com...

We have mentioned the pope's visit and connected secret societies a lot in this thread.

I just want to point out again that some guy posted, in this specific thread, a 'fear mongering' comment designed to get us to ask him who was out to murder him....and his answer would have been "The Jews" if we had taken the bait.

So, it's sort of settled in my mind....well, my gut -- the Catholic Church and Pope have some connection to Scalia's death.

edit on 23-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

Obama is known for getting rid of people in his way -- one way or another. Larry Sinclair, Rod Blagojevich...but there is only one effective method for getting a SCOTUS Justice out of the way. It's a lifetime appointment.

So, do you have knowledge any direct and concrete connections between an assassination of Justice Scalia and the actions (orders, commands, etc.) of President Obama?

If you do, break the story first here!

Nope. But if I do find a concrete connection, I'll be sure to share.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

Exactly!!!!! Think about it. Man! I want to post some stuff, but without THE smoking gun, no matter how many connecting dots there are, you will have people demanding to SEE the smoking gun or they won't even entertain the possibilities!! It's just too bizarre for them to think about.

Remember this. There are multi levels between the agenda maker and the assassin. They don't just pick up the phone and order a hit. Communications are done by images, symbols, and code words, and they are done behind secure closed doors, on the golf course, in a remote retreat, at a prison, business meetings, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join