It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

2 killers or 10...the "died of natural causes" is b.s. in my book.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just know when in bed I personally have 3 pillows prolong me up when reading or watching tv. When I get sleepy enough, I rest one pillow o the side of the bed, flip another so it is flat against the headboard and rest my head on the remaining pillow. I often wake up with the pillow that was flat against headboard on top of my head. Nothing nefarious unless my wife has been trying to do me in for insurance and is loss poor about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: texasgirl

Can someone embed that part? I don't know how to do that.

When she was alone with me, Ms. Guevara asked about my religious beliefs several times. We spoke about the Catholic faith and on September 3, 2013, when I met with her, she told me that she had prayed to God for an answer as to whether it was suicide or not and asked God to give her an answer in the video. She said she did not receive an answer as to that, but she did receive an answer from God. She stated to me that God told her that, yes this was a tragedy, but the true tragedy was that Melaney had died without accepting Jesus Christ as her savior.

I saw this article last night, too, but didn't post anything about it because I wasn't certain it was important to this discussion. But, talk about shoddy investigations and investigators!! The article is long, but worth the read, imo.

At the very least, it shows she botched the need to do autopsies in both cases. This only happened a few years ago.

If it were me I'd make sure I didn't screw up a judge's death by not doing an autopsy.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

To me the pillow on his head almost makes it LESS suspicious.

See,I have a really, really, REALLY hard time imagining an assassin, whose job it is to make the death look natural, forgetting to remove the pillow from his head.

Also, there is no indication that the pillow in any way could have been a part of a murder. It is basically just there. Also also, I occasionally will put a pillow over my head, when I sleep - you know, when I have a headache (or hangover) and I just want lights and sounds to go away.

My guess - and the guess of my buddy Occam - is that he put the pillow there himself.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't mean to interrupt the pure flow of ... stuff ... here ... but does it matter in any of these scenarios that Judge Scalia's family did not want the autopsy done?

They didn't have a say in the matter?

... and no one finds that odd?

edit on 15-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Ntoed

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

he was fat and old though

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy
a reply to: Gryphon66

he was fat and old though

I do believe that has been noted here.

But thanks!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

"He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap," he said.
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

To me this statement is more worrying than the pillow, no one just dies with out some kind of movement...and I don't know why he would have put a pillow over his head? We will never know, RIP Sir, job well done!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

Actually it is not always the case that death causes the features to crumple or grimace. If a person is at rest when they come to rest, so to speak, depending on the cause of death and the circumstances specific to them, it can often come about that a persons features will simply relax.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

A manager at the El Paso funeral home where Scalia’s body was taken said that his family made it clear they did not want one.

I wonder if the family suspected some drug use and didn't want to tarnish his name? If one of my family members died suddenly, I would want to know why, even if they had a "host of chronic problems". Something about this whole thing just seems.....off.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.

I do. Cant explain why I just prefer sleeping with my head sandwiched between two pillows.

Anyway just saying.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If this was some sinister plot, Texas is the place to do it.

Remember this is Texas…The same state where the biggest cover up in history took place: the murder of JFK.

If the of 2016 election is an operation of destabilization by some sinister powerful group then this death would make sense.

With Trump and Bernie anything could happen from a revolution, anti-revolution all the way to an extreme destabilized gridlocked government that can cause any number of problems and opportunities.

Also, any investigation should look closely at the cases that are coming up on the Supreme Court

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Amazingly, we seem to agree on this one.

Wonders unceasing.

That to me is the "Better Question" than playing hopscotch with how we think his posture in his deathbed means anything.

Why wouldn't the family want to know? IF this was "totally unexpected"?
edit on 15-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Poindexter? Isn't that the "Total Information Awareness" guy?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Meanwhile, Guevara acknowledged that she pronounced Scalia dead by phone, without seeing his body. Instead, she spoke to law enforcement officials at the scene — who assured her “there were no signs of foul play” — and Scalia’s physician in Washington, who said that the 79-year-old justice suffered from a host of chronic conditions.

Does that seem normal to anyone?

How the hell would the cops know there was no foul play when they see a man laying there dead and they don't know what killed him? No signs of foul play is a ridiculous judgment call for the police to make when they've found a Supreme Court judge dead.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: judydawg

Actually it is not always the case that death causes the features to crumple or grimace. If a person is at rest when they come to rest, so to speak, depending on the cause of death and the circumstances specific to them, it can often come about that a persons features will simply relax.

Could be true, if someone was expecting to die, anyone not expecting to die is going to move. This would have caught him off guard and he would have moved something. Like I said we will never know.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

No. You are thinking of Admiral John Poindexter.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I could be - I just haven't seen it), but it does not appear that there was any hands-on examination by an ME or doctor. So I'm not sure, officially, who could have made an observation of burst vessels in the eyes, etc. Police and paramedics are not forensic experts and do not count.

REGARDLESS, this qualifies as an "unattended death", which in and of itself is ALL that is required to order an autopsy. And while the family can certainly request an autopsy - I don't believe they can actually PREVENT one should the presiding official decide an autopsy is warranted.

There is no question that this particular "unattended death", of an extremely high-profile and controversial official, should have prompted an appropriate forensic investigation/autopsy, if for no other reason than due diligence in the name of transparency.

Unfortunately, since the body was embalmed on Sunday - I think less than 24 hrs later - even a standard forensic (toxicology, etc.) is unlikely, if not impossible.

The ball was dropped for sure here. This JOP, Cinderela, is - at best - completely incompetent. At worst, CONVENIENTLY so.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

No. You are thinking of Admiral John Poindexter.

I just wondered. John Poindexter is the same name (just without the Admiral). I wouldn't have been surprised if that guy was an acquaintance of Scalia. It's a rather uncommon name, I would think.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: texasgirl
Oh my gosh...Here's an article on a story about a girl who died that the officials stated was a suicide but the family of the girl doesn't believe that. Please bear with me because, after reading this story, my hands are shaking:

Sheriff Dominguez and Cinderela Guevara (the Justice of the Peace who declared Scalia dead) are involved here.

www.dailykos.com...

"My sister and I and other members of the family talked to the Justice of the Peace, Cinderela Guevara, when we asked if a rape kit had been ordered, she seemed surprised. She said she only ordered a toxicology report. We did not understand until later that she meant she had only ordered a toxicology report and not an autopsy. She later tried to say that it was Dr. Contin's suggestion because she thought the death was obvious."

"My sister asked her at one meeting "with all due respect, Judge, how do you know she wasn't already dead when she was hit by the train?" Ms. Guevera said nothing to that and just stared nervously at my sister."

This poor girl was hit by a train and was officially listed as a suicide, even though there were many questions. The conductor of the train said it looked like she may have been already dead.

What's going on here?

The story also goes on to state they talked with Guevara again and stated that Guevara asked God for help on whether it was a suicide or not. Unfortunately, the victim was cremated before they learned an autopsy was not performed.

Can someone embed that part? I don't know how to do that.

WOW. Great find. This J.O.P. is worth looking into.

Can't find much on Guevera but I'm looking into Sheriff Dominguez. He is the one who called her to inform Scalia died, after all...

We have an entire town of corrupt officials arrested in Crystal City and a sheriff in a small town called Covington arrested for human smuggling. I don't think it's too far of a stretch to look into sheriff Dominguez' background.
edit on 15-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join