It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Gah!!!!

So flipping cool!

You are awesome.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You've definitely found two of the guests...probably each of them brought a guest too. Why couldn't the press have done what you've managed to do?
You should contact the media with your info.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yep...and researching the order I found this page of a gathering...and a familiar face was right up front in the pic...that is Ranch owner Poindexter in front on the right..looks prominent in the order...

www.iosh-usa.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ok.....am still listening to the interview. Here are a few more things, some of which may have been covered here:

The media kept changing the reports about how the pillow was positioned. According to Mr. Hagmann (I think this was Doug talking), the pillow was actually between the top of Scalia's head and his nose.

Judge Guevara was reported to have said "Hey, we have to do this right (re. their handling of this case) because we are a part of history." This part was about 44 minutes into the video.

She did not speak with Scalia's physician until about 8pm local time. One attempt was made prior to that but apparently she couldn't get through. By the time they got his doctor, Scalia's body was already out of the ranch and on its way to El Paso. By at least 4-5 hours.

There were other 'irregularities." Mr. Hagmann wouldn't identify them all, but the doozy he mentioned was there were photos taken of Scalia's body and of his room after the body was removed. This part of the interview started at about 49:16 into the interview.

Further on they went into potential SCOTUS nominees including Loretta Lynch, Jane Kelly (8th circuit court Judge), Sri Srinivasan (DC district Judge), Ketanji Brown Jackson (not sure of spelling), Alberto Jordan (not sure of spelling).

Eric Holder was also mentioned as a possible replacement for Scalia.

Senator Chuck Grassle was reported to say he wants the ball rolling on the nomination of a new Justice to start soon, possibly as early as next Monday.

The country is expected to collapse but there will be an election. Either Obama or Hillary are expected to become UN Sec. General.

She probably won't be arrested.

This is about all I heard about Scalia and the aftermath of his death. They're talking about other things now. I will listen to the rest of the interview later this evening but it appears as though they're done discussing Scalia's death.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You've definitely found two of the guests...probably each of them brought a guest too. Why couldn't the press have done what you've managed to do?

I've had great info ignored by the media. It sucks.

But, by all means, Indigo should share what s/he thinks is important.

If they have no interest though, I just want to go on record saying i find what Indigo found to be the most tantalizing info I've read regarding last weekend's events.

edit on 19-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Yep...and researching the order I found this page of a gathering...and a familiar face was right up front in the pic...that is Ranch owner Poindexter in front on the right..looks prominent in the order...

www.iosh-usa.com...

Obviously, Poindexter is the Big Kahuna in America.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

a reply to: dianajune

How did he know there would be another vacancy?

I want to clarify what I said:

first of all, I forgot to mention that this was discussed at about 24 minutes into the video if you'd like to hear it. It was either a law enforcement source, or another one he referenced from D.C.

He, of course, refused to name his sources.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I've had great info ignored by the media. It sucks.

But, by all means, Indigo should share what s/he thinks is important.

If they have no interest though, I just want to go on record saying i find what Indigo found to be the most tantalizing info I've read regarding last weekend's events.

Ita. Indigo has been doing a great job!!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I just finished listening to that interview of Hagmann & Hagmann. I think the most significant parts dealt with pictures that were taken of Scalia's body and his room after he was removed from it. And, that there will be another vacancy on the Supreme Court prior to Obama's departure from the White House.

I heard Hagmann & Hagmann before. They seem to have reliable sources, from what I heard from them in the past.

I'd like to see Alex Jones cover this in more detail. Of all the news outlets around, I think that Infowars has been doing more coverage than anyone else, with a few exceptions.

What a pity that the mainstream media doesn't have the guts to do so. Meanwhile, Scalia's funeral will be held tomorrow and imo (I could be wrong) his body will probably be cremated afterwards.

I would sure like for those pictures to turn up in the hands of the right person - someone who will lead an official investigation into Scalia's death. When I think of how corrupt our government has become - that it would stoop to this level to get what it (meaning the powers-that-be) wants is downright depressing. And it makes me very angry.
edit on 19-2-2016 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Looks like Scalia was "The Game".

errrrie !!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Texas Order of St. Hubertus tax logs

The Texas Order of Saint Hubertus, shall automatically upon the adoption of these by-laws become charter members in good standing of the new incorporated Order. Their names are as follows: 23 CITIZENAUDIT.ORG PAGE #6 Holt Atherton Dan Auld Dolph ancoe, Jr. C. L. Browning Clare T. Budge James H. Calvert W. R. Cammack J .M. Cavender, Jr. John Connally Garner Fuller J.C. Gordon Vincent 1. Hack Frank G. Huntress, Jr. Harry D. Jersig A. J. Lewis

www.citizenaudit.org...

I don't know if this man from your Saint Hubertus tax log was one of the 35 ranch guests, but Holt Atherton is an unusual name...and THIS Holt Atherton has a Texas county jail booking for alleged assault & battery from late last year.

Mug Shot for Holt Atherton booked into the Travis county jail. Arrested on 10/21/15 for an alleged assault/battery offense.

texas.arrests.org...

edit on 19-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
David Shurter at DavidShurter.com has made the accusation that Antonin Scalia was allegedly a predatory pedophile and had abused him as a youngster. He claims that Scalia was at the ranch for underage sex with a teen who had been trafficked and ended up killing him with a knife.

Has anyone ever heard such a thing?

Because of my looking at his website linked in a thread that has since been removed, I followed a link to Veterans Today to an article written by Gordon Duff who writes about Scalia in, "Scalia Sleeps With the Fishes," (Feb. 17, 2016). In that article Gordon Duff states that Scalia was owned by the Koch brothers and they own Clarence Thomas as well.

The Koch brothers are linked to supporting the Bundy's. This was established in one or more of the many threads about the occupation of the Malheur Refuge.

I'm afraid to link the article because the new thread about David Shurter was removed.
edit on 19-2-2016 by tweetie because: punctuation

edit on 19-2-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2016 by tweetie because: added commentary for clarity

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
David Shurter at DavidShurter.com has made the accusation that Antonin Scalia was allegedly a predatory pedophile and had abused him as a youngster. He claims that Scalia was at the ranch for underage sex with a teen who had been trafficked and ended up killing him with a knife.

originally posted by: tweetie
Because of my looking at his website linked in a thread that has since been removed, I followed a link to Veterans Today to an article written by Gordon Duff who writes about Scalia in, "Scalia Sleeps With the Fishes," (Feb. 17, 2016). In that article Gordon Duff states that Scalia was owned by the Koch brothers and they own Clarence Thomas as well. I'm afraid to link the article because the new thread about David Shurter was removed.

In a way it was actually a good thing that thread was sixed...

The OP made David Shurter out as a total nut case.

I am convinced that not only is Shurter legit, but that he has firswt hand inside info on why Scalia was killed.

The fact that the thread was removed only leads me to believe that Shurter's premise is true.

Anyone else researching this, I highly recommend following up on David Shurter.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

The rumor that there may be another vacancy could be from a couple of things.

First, Obama said a year and a half ago that he is likely to nominate new justices before 2017....plural. One down and one to go! www.politico.com...

Second, there has been some talk about the similarity to the book and movie, The Pelican Brief, where TWO Supreme Court justices were murdered.

Thirdly, Ruth Bader Ginsberg is almost 83 and has had health problems in the past. Some may be expecting her to retire so Obama can appoint another liberal like her before he leaves.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

www.iosh-usa.com...

That photo is powerful. Thanks again. I have appreciated so much of what you brought to this thread, Indigo.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Indigo has been doing some amazing research.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
FYI for Texas Law and protocol which was not followed at all,

Yes it was actually.

waiving an autopsy for an unattended death by phone is NOT permitted under Texas law.

Yes it is, you are getting inquest and autopsy confused.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If this was a gathering of the Order of St. Hubertus, what significance do you think it is?

Do you think it is just a bunch of older wealthy men that like to get together and discuss hunting and conservation, or do you think this particular meeting was of some secret importance.

Sometimes the coincidences just take your breath away, and you don't really know what the hell is happening.

One of the guests Indigo mentioned is Wallace Rogers III. He owns BUCKHORN Saloon and Museum. Get it? Buckhorn/Stag?

Wallace Rogers III is the great grandson of Albert Friedrich who started the Buckhorn as a private collection of horns and horn furniture (horns as in antlers) back in 1881. Here is a picture of his symbol/logo:www.findagrave.com...

Again, a stag.

In addition to horns, there is also a rattlesnake collection. Remember the post a couple of pages back about stags and snakes and what they represent?

I may sound like I am getting a bit "out there" with this whole thing, but I can't help but think the pope being in the area during this time is significant on some level. I have my speculations, but I will forego sharing them for now.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The star in the logo is horns up...that is occult.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

The star in the logo is horns up...that is occult.

Whoa! I just noticed that!

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join