It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Logarock

Here's another option...Scalia wasn't smothered by a professional hit-man or government-sponsored assassin, but some mentally-unstable and highly partisan liberal employee at the hotel. This employee saw his chance to change the balance of the Supreme Court in favor of his political worldview; he had a key...snuck in at night...smothered the Justice...panicked when he realized what he had actually done and left without removing the pillow.

Yea, actually leaving the pillow would fit this profile.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Naturally, the politically-connected hotel owner, John Poindexter, would want this covered up for liability reasons.

Actually, if this government-sponsored conspiracy theory gains too much traction...we may soon hear about a hotel employee 'suicide'.
edit on 15-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
"We don't need an investigation in to 9/11, 19 dead terrorists did it"
They wouldn't have bothered with the Warren commission except for the public outcry.
They're hoping the public will simply accept his age as reason enough for dying suddenly.
I don't buy it, an autopsy should by done by a team of independent coroners without political ties.
The very future of the United States is at stake here.
Surely it's worth a few hours to take a closer look at how he died.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes. I cant be alone in the consternation created by what may be a clear signal made by leaving the pillow. If the thing is true it just has to have been an oversight, and these happen to the best of them, otherwise the implications are very dark.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Gut feeling tells me he was murdered. This has a very Clintonesque feel to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Gut feeling tells me he was murdered. This has a very Clintonesque feel to it.

Didn't Clinton and Obama both study Saul Alinski?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
If someone in a key role, in the highest court in the land/world....died....with a pillow over his head...in the middle of an election year...am I crazy for thinking it should maybe have a second gander?

Is that weird?

What like throwing Osama's "dead" body out to sea before the story even broke?

Business as usual. This is ChiTown politics.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Here's another option...Scalia wasn't smothered by a professional hit-man or government-sponsored assassin, but some mentally-unstable and highly partisan liberal employee at the hotel. This employee saw his chance to change the balance of the Supreme Court in favor of his political worldview; he had a key...snuck in at night...smothered the Justice...panicked when he realized what he had actually done and left without removing the pillow.

Yea, actually leaving the pillow would fit this profile.

SUFFICATION, SMOTHERING, ASPYXIATON....are arguable the most well understood and easily recognizable causes of death in forensics. Forensic examiners..doctors etc. simply need to look at the eyes to no know if one of those three things happened...and the pattern of burst vessels will often tell which method of oxygen deprivation was employed and for how long.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nothing will come of this, he was 79 years old. Maybe his death was facilitated somehow, and he died earlier than perhaps he would have otherwise. If he was in his 60s maybe there would be more interest in investigation.

Are they going to wait for 11 months, or until the next president can nominate a new justice?

That is the question, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Oh my gosh...Here's an article on a story about a girl who died that the officials stated was a suicide but the family of the girl doesn't believe that. Please bear with me because, after reading this story, my hands are shaking:

Sheriff Dominguez and Cinderela Guevara (the Justice of the Peace who declared Scalia dead) are involved here.

www.dailykos.com...

"My sister and I and other members of the family talked to the Justice of the Peace, Cinderela Guevara, when we asked if a rape kit had been ordered, she seemed surprised. She said she only ordered a toxicology report. We did not understand until later that she meant she had only ordered a toxicology report and not an autopsy. She later tried to say that it was Dr. Contin's suggestion because she thought the death was obvious."

"My sister asked her at one meeting "with all due respect, Judge, how do you know she wasn't already dead when she was hit by the train?" Ms. Guevera said nothing to that and just stared nervously at my sister."

This poor girl was hit by a train and was officially listed as a suicide, even though there were many questions. The conductor of the train said it looked like she may have been already dead.

What's going on here?

The story also goes on to state they talked with Guevara again and stated that Guevara asked God for help on whether it was a suicide or not. Unfortunately, the victim was cremated before they learned an autopsy was not performed.

Can someone embed that part? I don't know how to do that.

edit on 15-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Maybe leaving the pillow on his head was somebodies way of leaving a message to anybody else who doesn't go along with the program that ' Yeah, it's murder, but we don't care, because we know we'll get away with it"

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Oh my gosh...Here's an article on a story about a girl who died that the officials stated was a suicide but the family of the girl doesn't believe that. Please bear with me because, after reading this story, my hands are shaking:

Sheriff Dominguez and Cinderela Guevara (the Justice of the Peace who declared Scalia dead) are involved here.

www.dailykos.com...

"My sister and I and other members of the family talked to the Justice of the Peace, Cinderela Guevara, when we asked if a rape kit had been ordered, she seemed surprised. She said she only ordered a toxicology report. We did not understand until later that she meant she had only ordered a toxicology report and not an autopsy. She later tried to say that it was Dr. Contin's suggestion because she thought the death was obvious."

"My sister asked her at one meeting "with all due respect, Judge, how do you know she wasn't already dead when she was hit by the train?" Ms. Guevera said nothing to that and just stared nervously at my sister."

This poor girl was hit by a train and was officially listed as a suicide, even though there were many questions. The conductor of the train said it looked like she may have been already dead.

What's going on here?

The story also goes on to state they talked with Guevara again and stated that Guevara asked God for help on whether it was a suicide or not. Unfortunately, the victim was cremated before they learned an autopsy was not performed.

WOW. Great find. This J.O.P. is worth looking into.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: korath

Maybe leaving the pillow on his head was somebodies way of leaving a message to anybody else who doesn't go along with the program that ' Yeah, it's murder, but we don't care, because we know we'll get away with it"

He retired early from the party..9 or 9:30

Likely the pillow over the head was to dampen the noise..

AND again...the eyes give away whether someone has been smothered in an obvious blood vessel bursting pattern..An average COP can regonize this..let alone the Fed Marshals, Doctors and other folks that responded and examined his body here..including his personal physician.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

This was all brought to light in the first thread on Scalia, by the way. Last night, the Drudge headline was this pillow story.

Watch for the following to happen today: the man who said he found Scalia with a pillow over his head will suddenly explain that he was mistaken.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I highly doubt there was noise all the way in Scalia's room. This isn't the Holiday Inn were talking about here.

He was in the presidential suite.

edit on 15-2-2016 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

UNLESS...it is a message to someone.

It is impossible to commit suicide by suffocation with pillow. You basic instinct for preservation of life will always kick in before death.

I learned that in Suicide for Dummies school.

Why no autopsy?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This was not as dramatic as the 1964 political assassination of Kennedy in Texas, but perhaps a similar Martyring.
There is some transparency in that Scalia prevented the Obama environmental package from passing.
That environmental passage would have had a major detrimental effect on the Texas oil producing industry.
The body of Scalia was found at a Texas luxury resort owned by a wealthy oil funds trader who "paid for it all".
The joke is probably on Obama though, Scalia was ready to retire and hung around just long enough to vote down the TAMU affirmative action complaints and Obamas climate legislation.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

UNLESS...it is a message to someone.

It is impossible to commit suicide by suffocation with pillow. You basic instinct for preservation of life will always kick in before death.

I learned that in Suicide for Dummies school.

Why no autopsy?

Pillow could've also been held over his face to keep him quiet, while he was being injected. Could've been two killers.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What difference, at this point, does it make?

If he was murdered, the killers will never find justice.
If it was natural causes, the end result will be the same.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

When she was alone with me, Ms. Guevara asked about my religious beliefs several times. We spoke about the Catholic faith and on September 3, 2013, when I met with her, she told me that she had prayed to God for an answer as to whether it was suicide or not and asked God to give her an answer in the video. She said she did not receive an answer as to that, but she did receive an answer from God. She stated to me that God told her that, yes this was a tragedy, but the true tragedy was that Melaney had died without accepting Jesus Christ as her savior.

I saw this article last night, too, but didn't post anything about it because I wasn't certain it was important to this discussion. But, talk about shoddy investigations and investigators!! The article is long, but worth the read, imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join