It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: MotherMayEye

a reply to: IAMTAT

Here's a possible example of a controlled opposition story (from IAMTAT's reference)

so bizarre it will make most people automatically dismiss any conspiracy theory !!

End Times lunatic Rick Wiles thinks Obama killed Scalia in a Pagan human sacrifice

“The 13th was the 44th day of 2016, Obama is the 44th president of the United States, so you have this numerology thing taking place.”

This confirms it I guess !!
Hmmm

And, I agree. It's so obvious stories like this are planted for the sole purpose of ridiculing anyone with doubts.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
#44 again.

In 44 BC, a third college, the Julii, was instituted in honor of Julius Caesar, the first magister of which was Mark Antony. Antony offered Caesar a crown during the festival, an act that was widely interpreted as a sign that Caesar aspired to make himself king and was gauging the reaction of the crowd.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: dianajune
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They need to do something before he is cremated. I heard that cremation was requested in his will. I don't know if that is correct or not.

I would like to see a copy of that will.

My mom was cremated per her wishes but died due to medical negligence. We respected her wishes and did not ask for an autopsy -- we were in shock when asked if we wanted one.

Regret.

I think you want to do everything your loved one wanted, but it is difficult to fathom that something might have happened that could have influenced your loved one's intentions.

It would have taken some serious honesty by my mom's doctor to have convinced us to consent to an autopsy, at the time. It sounds like no one has given the family one reason to consider doing an autopsy.

An autopsy should have been conducted per the decision of the justice of the peace. Guevara failed that family when they needed someone not emotionally attached to make a sound and reasonable decision.

This is my opinion and I stand by it.

I am very sorry to hear about your Mom.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: IAMTAT
“I did not pay for the Justice’s trip to Cibolo Creek Ranch. He was an invited guest, along with a friend, just like 35 others,” said Poindexter in an email to the Washington Post. “The Justice was treated no differently by me, as no one was charged for activities, room and board, beverages, etc. That is a 22-year policy.’’

I wonder, wonder, wonder if the 'friend' was Scalia's personal attorney!

I would sure like to know who went with Scalia. Doesn't anyone find it suspicious that whoever this is has not come forward?

He arrived by chartered jet, yes? Is there a way security camera footage can be obtained for the time he landed in TX until his body was "found?"

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Amazing, too, that none of the 35 guests or employees went on twitter to talk about the event.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Has anyone heard of this recent discrimination case involving Poindexter's company that the Supreme court refused to hear?

Do you mean this? If so, the plot thickens:

Justice Antonin Scalia was taking a free vacation at the exclusive Cibolo Creek Ranch in West Texas when he was found dead inside a guest room Saturday. The trip, the Washington Post reports, was a gift from the ranch’s owner, who just last year obtained a favorable result from the Supreme Court.

The 30,000-acre hunting ranch, located around 30 miles from the Mexican border in the West Texas town of Shafter, is also the home of owner John B. Poindexter, who owns the Houston-based manufacturing firm J.B. Poindexter & Co.

The two men already had a tenuous connection outside of the ranch. Last year, an age discrimination suit filed against the Mic Group, a subsidiary of J.B. Poindexter & Co., reached the Supreme Court, which declined to hear the case.

Source

I hope someone will take possession of Scalia's body - forcibly if need be - and take it to Bethesda for a prompt examination. This is getting worse.
While i agree 100⚓ were dreaming if we think obama and cronies will let that happen. I bet there will be men with machine guns guarding his grave. My belief they creamate him.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Oh, thank you. You're sweet to say that. Her death is my anecdotal resource in this instance.

She would be cool with that. She was a cool lady and enjoyed her fair share of conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I found the following picture on Twitter. It was taken by one of the Infowars reporters.

I tried to download a copy and then upload it to ATS but it didn't work for some reason. So, here's the link:

Sick art work at Cibolo Creek Ranch

Um......I don't know about this but it looks absolutely sick and creepy. Just the sort of thing to be had at a joint that hold meetings for secret and/or clandestine groups. Yuck.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here is one question that has bothered me:

Cinderela Guevara said that her information that there was no foul play came from her conversations over the phone with Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez and a U.S. marshal she identified as Ken Roberts. How did she know for sure who she was really talking to? For all she knew, she could have been talking to the killers!

She may personally know the Dominguez guy and might recognize his voice, and maybe she trusted his word, but I find it improbable that she knew the voice of the man identifying himself as the U.S. Marshal.

Scalia may have seen something or discovered something that Friday when he went for a ride around the area that he wasn't supposed to see. There are just too many unanswered questions.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I noticed this piece on a table in a long sitting porch in another photo. It reminded me of some pieces a former employer of mine collected. I wish i could remember the artist's name.

ETA: (They collected mexican folk art and i think this is a fairly standard representation.)

edit on 18-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I understand how she was able to talk to the Sheriff but not the U.S. Marshal, unless he's been there previously. Many illegal migrants pass through that area. For the ones that don't make it to the end of their journey they are given autopsies (unlike Scalia).

What bothers me even more is that no one that was present at the "festivities" has come forward, including the "friend" who traveled with Scalia.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

google " Illuminati art "

similarities are illuminating.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

With the exception of Satan...it looks like Mexican 'Day Of The Dead' art.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Enough time has passed with no one coming forward of the 35 invited private guests, there for the express purpose of spending time with Justice Scalia, that it is safe to assume that they are not eager to be identified or known?

The Ranch has even advertised it has a private air-strip large enough to accommodate private jets.

Again...I am just stoking the fires here...but I would be curious as to precisely how many guests were present when the sheriff and US Marshalls arrived?

Put another way...was there a time gap between the time Justice Scalia's body was found and when the first call was made?

Could Poindexter have told his apparently very private and important guests that they had an hour to pack their things and get out of there before he called the police or the police arrived? It would seem that people not wanting to be identified as being there would be eager to leave before press and authorities arrived.

How many people were still at the ranch when the Sheriff and Marshalls arrived? That would be a solid question to start with.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
#44 yet again:
Address for Cibola Creek Ranch
County Road 67 Box 44, Shafter, TX 79843, United States of America

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The 'guests' definitely don't want to be known.
If these were regular visitors vacationing at the ranch while something this monumental happened...don't you think at least some would be talking about it...on twitter?
How come reporters can't track any of them down?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The devil likes Mexican food? One possible meaning.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It seems that the more questions are asked, the more murky things get.

And they wonder what's up with all these "conspiracy theories."

I took it upon myself to criticize the Sheriff's Dept on their FB page. One other person has as well, so far. Just watch....we'll both get banned!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

don't you think at least some would be talking about it...on twitter?

Why would the people that were there be babbling on twitter?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

The 'guests' definitely don't want to be known.
If these were regular visitors vacationing at the ranch while something this monumental happened...don't you think at least some would be talking about it...on twitter?
How come reporters can't track any of them down?

Here is my thing...If FBI, US Marshalls and Local Police arrive and determine there is no indication of foul play and Scalia's highly qualified personal Physician says his heart was barely holding on...OK...I am actually fine with a Justice Of the Peace giving sign-off so they can follow the families wishes and move the body...show respect etc.

BUT...if the Ranch owner Poindexter discovered Scalia was dead and then told the 35 anonymous guests to clear out before the authorities and press arrived...THAT is obstructing what was then an active and very important investigation and I don't care who those people were or how important they think they are...they need to have been interviewed and questioned.

So in my view...that is the important question to begin with...Were those 35 people present when investigators and authorities arrived? Were they spoken with by FBI, Marshalls or Local Police...If they cleared out before Authorities arrived, I want to know if Poindexter gave them time and encouraged them to leave....Cueing up various private planes and jets for departure takes time...did Poindexter delay calling Authorities? Could that bit about "having difficulty reaching" the Marshalls and relevant Authorities have been BS...a delay tactic?

Were those guests all present and accounted for when Authorities arrived? Were they interviewed?
edit on 19-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join