It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Would a check of flightradar yield any information as to which planes were on the ground at the nearby airport at the time?

I don't know enough about how that site works to be able to glean the above-referenced information.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You know, the more research I do on these officials the more I feel this town is corrupt.

Remember Randy Quaid's arrest in West Texas (in 2009) for skipping out on a hotel bill? He was arrested by one of Sheriff Dominguez' deputies. Quaid's wife claims this police force is corrupt.

westtexasweekly.com...

Oh...And Cinderela was their judge.

edit on 18-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I have heard that story (Arkansas railroad mystery) but never looked much into it. I will have to order the book now!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
You know, the more research I do on these officials the more I feel this town is corrupt.

Remember Randy Quaid's arrest in West Texas (in 2009) for skipping out on a hotel bill? He was arrested by one of Sheriff Dominguez' deputies. Quaid's wife claims this police force is corrupt.

westtexasweekly.com...

Oh...And Cinderela was their judge.

Very interesting!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: Indigo5

Do you have a link for that? I read that it was the room he died in.

I am not saying you are incorrect, I could have easily misunderstood.

He was found in the El Presidente suite.

Apparently there are more than one.

To clarify...There is only one presidential suite at the Ranch...and that picture is of the same room Scalia stayed in, but it was provided by a guest that had stayed in the suite sometime in the past. Same room...but not a picture taken recently.

No, it was taken by Matthew Busch and owned by Getty Images:

"The “El Presidente” suite, where Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at Cibolo Creek Ranch, the day following his passing. (Matthew Busch/Getty Images)"

Link

See? It sounds like they are saying it is the actual room.

You are correct. Apologies...Stories have been updated since last I read and now the picture has a citations..Reporters were not allowed into the room, but..

Authorities were still investigating Sunday, but they released the scene and Van Etten allowed reporters to tour the ranch.

Although not allowed into the suite where Scalia stayed, reporters were allowed to peer inside through glass doors.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

And some grist for the mill:

PRESIDIO COUNTY - Tourists who had their wedding in Marfa back in April claim they were harassed by the same Presidio County Sheriff's Deputy on three separate occasions. They wrote a letter of complaint shortly after to both county and state officials about the deputy's behavior.

NewsWest 9 spoke with Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez and asked if there was a current investigation taking place on Deputy Mitchell Garcia.

"It was looked into, but as far as a detailed investigation, no. It didn't qualify for that," Dominguez said.

He says, in other cities, you could be arrested for standing in the middle of the state highway.

"We handle it different here. We tell them get out of the way. Maybe in a way they didn't like it but we did," Dominguez said.

Sheriff Dominguez stands by the actions of his deputy.

"Everybody has their own ways of speaking to people and presenting themselves to people. So, I know him. I know the way he works. Everything he did was in his best intention," Dominguez said.

The sheriff's office also reviewed the video they have of these incidents but no official complaint has been filed by the tourists. Only the letter we obtained.

"The complaint they brought to my attention has been taken care of. But everybody has complaints. Everybody does. So, I'll leave it as it is," Dominguez said.

The sheriff says his door is open. If the writer of this letter wishes to come forward and issue an official complaint, Dominguez says they will investigate it thoroughly.

"If we find wrongdoings by my deputy, we'll do it. But if we find that anybody is lying and making a false report, we'll proceed with that, too," Dominguez said.

source

More "not in my town" attitude from his deputies?

Seems a pretty common thought pattern.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Ok, great, thank you for digging that up!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yep, I posted that article several pages back. Crazy, isn't it?

I've always wanted to see the Marfa Lights (ghost lights) but I really don't want to go to Marfa now.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

My question is, if they are absolutely certain that there was no nefarious activity, why is that particular room still off limits if the rest of the scene has been released?

It almost seems to me that this story is being purposely fueled with innuendo and not so subtle inconsistencies specifically to generate more buzz.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So it sounds like the photo is of the actual room but taken through the glass door.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Edit - ah then, never mind

edit on 2/18/16 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

It was posted a page back.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
www.washingtonpost.com...

From that link: "After that, Guevara said, she reached out to Scalia’s attorney, who said “that the family requested that there be no autopsy, that they believed Justice Scalia had died of natural causes, and they preferred there be no delay in the return of Justice Scalia’s remains to Virginia."

I would love to know who his attorney is because that would be the person who could waive HIPAA privacy laws and allow Scalia's medical records to be made public.

Not even his family could do that. I know because I had to go to probate court and be named adimintratrix to my mom's estate before her medical records could be released to me. That took six months.

I wrote this comment a few pages back and after reading the LA Times link, I noticed this:

"Poindexter said he had met Scalia once before, briefly in Washington, when he was there with a sports group and the justice agreed to meet them. He said he invited Scalia to the ranch on the suggestion of a mutual friend, a lawyer, who came with Scalia. He declined to identify the lawyer or any of the other guests, except to say that they were "very substantial business people," but not big names in politics."

I wonder if the lawyer that accompanied Scalia to Cibolo was actually his own personal lawyer that Guevara "reached out to."

Now THAT would be an interesting twist.

edit on 18-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Being a corner room facing the lake with walled access path to the side, certainly looks like a very easy room for intruders to come in and exit through the back glass doors without being seen.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I find it interesting his personal lawyer was not named, and the close personal friend lawyer who accompanied him to Cibolo was not named.

And that Guevara used the vague phrase "reached out" to refer to the conversation she had with Scalia's 'unnamed' lawyer about the family not wanting an autopsy.

Perhaps "reached out" simply meant...speaking face to face right there on the ranch.
edit on 18-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
THIS is what Scalia's set up reminds me of:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
Edit - ah then, never mind

I didn't catch your comment before you edited it. What are your thoughts on Scalia's death?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

He posted the statement from Scalia's son about conspiracy theories, but it was just posted on page 43 so he deleted.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

He posted the statement from Scalia's son about conspiracy theories, but it was just posted on page 43 so he deleted.

Imo someone in power got to his family. I mean, come on - with all the changed stories, suspicious characters including "Cinderella," who's done this before - how can anyone not suspect foul play?

Now if they want all these "conspiracy theories" be put to rest, all they have to do is a post mortem.....even though he's been embalmed. It's better than nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Now if they want all these "conspiracy theories" be put to rest, all they have to do is a post mortem.....even though he's been embalmed. It's better than nothing.

I admit, I probably wouldn't feel any better. It's just too little, too late.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join