It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So Poindexter was a Freemason...and Scalia a Knight of Malta.
Bitter rivals on the political and geopolitical-dominance field.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Has anyone thought to mention that they should ask his wife if he commonly slept with a pillow over his head? If she says yes, not suspicious.

It isn't as suspicious as it might sound. I sleep with a pillow or something over my head most of the time.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Has anyone thought to mention that they should ask his wife if he commonly slept with a pillow over his head? If she says yes, not suspicious.

It isn't as suspicious as it might sound. I sleep with a pillow or something over my head most of the time.

Do you suffer from heart failure so bad you aren't a candidate for general anesthesia? Because heart failure causes shortness of breath while lying down -- usually severe.

And are you overweight? That, too, can compromise your breathing.

It seems very unlikely to me that a man in his reported condition would sleep with a pillow over his head.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I still would like to know what the white flag with the F on it represents. I have looked and looked and cannot find anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I still would like to know what the white flag with the F on it represents. I have looked and looked and cannot find anything.

i looked too and could not solve that riddle.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Was the picture you posted on page 39 of this thread of Poindexter wearing the elk tie a recent pic, one taken after Scalia's death?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Was the picture you posted on page 39 of this thread of Poindexter wearing the elk tie a recent pic, one taken after Scalia's death?

Taken after Scalia died by a Getty Images photographer named Matthew Busch.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Getty Images? That means that pic will be widely distributed most likely. Looking at that white flag, it almost looks homemade, doesn't it? I don't see anything else on it other than a simply printed 'F'. My first thought is that it is a code. To whom I don't know. Just mentioning this makes me think that I may be reading too much into it, but my gut tells me that flag or banner means something.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dianajune

Room photos on website don't show in-room phones.

I noticed that. I was hoping that the phones were out of the camera range. You know, kind of like the bathroom?

I know I'm grasping at straws, but it seems odd that such a nice place would be soooooo isolated.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It wouldn't be flying if it wasn't meaningful...at least to Poindexter. It may not be meaningful to Scalia's death, but that flag is a symbol for something. Not the ranch. Not his name....

...so what then?

I would also like to know what that 'F' means.
edit on 17-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Getty Images? That means that pic will be widely distributed most likely. Looking at that white flag, it almost looks homemade, doesn't it? I don't see anything else on it other than a simply printed 'F'. My first thought is that it is a code. To whom I don't know. Just mentioning this makes me think that I may be reading too much into it, but my gut tells me that flag or banner means something.

Also, there are a series of shots from that press statement by Matthew Busch. The one I posted happened to be the best one for zooming in on the tie.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If it was more ornate and colorful, I wouldn't think much about it. But it almost looks like the size of a dish towel, the 'F' is not centered as if it were painted on freestyle.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Do you suffer from heart failure so bad you aren't a candidate for general anesthesia? Because heart failure causes shortness of breath while lying down -- usually severe.

It seems very unlikely to me that a man in his reported condition would sleep with a pillow over his head.

I see a cardiologist to minimize my risks for heart disease. So far, so good, but one day I asked him how I could tell the difference from the shortness of breath I experience because of asthma and heart disease. He told me that shortness of breath while lying down would be an indication.

Extra pillows would make one more comfortable, but not necessarily due to heart disease.

If he had sleep apnea, he should have brought a c-pap machine.

There are so many questions and few answers. If only the family would release some information and if only they did an inquest/autopsy/whatever they want to call it. That would put most of those "conspiracy theories" to rest.

I'm still leaning towards murder as the cause of death.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I was also curious about the funeral home the body was sent to. I figured that, autopsy or not, it had to be a 'trustworthy' place. (Thinking of Liggett handling JFK's body.)

I noticed that when the owner of the funeral home, Rudy Robles, died, there was a House Resolution (Texas) passed to honor his life.

I don't know how common that is, but it seemed worthy to note, in my book: Link
edit on 17-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

I see a cardiologist to minimize my risks for heart disease. So far, so good, but one day I asked him how I could tell the difference from the shortness of breath I experience because of asthma and heart disease. He told me that shortness of breath while lying down would be an indication.

Extra pillows would make one more comfortable, but not necessarily due to heart disease.

If he had sleep apnea, he should have brought a c-pap machine.

There are so many questions and few answers. If only the family would release some information and if only they did an inquest/autopsy/whatever they want to call it. That would put most of those "conspiracy theories" to rest.

I'm still leaning towards murder as the cause of death.

My mom had chronic heart failure and could not tolerate lying down because of breathing difficulties. She slept in a recliner towards the end of her life.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Agree, it looks specially made...hand-made.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Agree, it looks specially made...hand-made.

Here is an AP Photo of it:news.yahoo.com...

It definitely looks like a painted on 'F' on a piece of white cloth. I have seen several pictures taken of this scene from different angles now that I am looking for it.
edit on 17-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

That "F" has a "French" or "Templar" look.

Maybe a symbol related to a secret society?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That "F" has a "French" or "Templar" look.

Maybe a symbol related to a secret society?

F Troop!
www.popoptiq.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
With the moving pillow, no autopsy, not ordering the steak, hands folded, unwrinkled bedclothes, F flag, two warring orders, secret guest list, I can't help but be reminded of this weird thread.

I really didn't think this would so far in to tin hat land so quickly but it's all sourced reliably.

What else is going to come to light?

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join