It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
People

Look for an OCCULT angle to this murder

c. February 1 and 2 – Candlemas and Imbolg, a.k.a. Groundhog’s Day. One of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights
d. February 14 – Valentine’s Day
Illuminati Sacrifice day!
2/14/

Check these things out:

Diadem

Lupercalia

en.wikipedia.org...

I got to go

edit on 16-2-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Well since we're throwing common sense out the window...

Perhaps it might have been a male prostitute that caused Scalia to have a heart attack...have we had any reports of gay sex toys being found in the room?

Hey joe...does that look like a gay sex toy? No! That is a CIA manufactured heart-attack gun from the 1980's! They only look similar! Damn Obama!!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks for that. And further down the article the mom said Sheriff Dominguez lied and told her they did an autopsy but none was done.

Since the mom kept insisting on investigating her daughters death they started to harass her. She ended up being harassed so much she left town.
edit on 16-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I think you're the one confused on the timeline.

They flew in the next morning:

He then contacted federal authorities, at first encountering a series of answering services because he was calling on a weekend.

"Ultimately they became available and handled it superbly. They flew in by helicopter. They told me to secure the ranch, which I did until this morning," he said.

source

Or if they got there right away, why would he have said that he had to "secure the ranch, which I did until this morning?"

JP Guevara, only spoke with federal officials by phone when determining whether or not to order an autopsy.

And the responding officer has had questionable calls in the past in regards to screwy circumstances.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

that "source" says nothing.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
JP Guevara & Sheriff Dominguez named in lawsuit regarding questions about the death of a young woman ruled as suicide:

MARFA – An open records violation civil lawsuit has been filed against four Presidio County public officials regarding the August 8, 2013 death of 27-year-old Melaney Parker.

The lawsuit, filed by Parker’s mother, Liz Parker of Phoenix, Arizona, seeks non-monetary relief from Presidio County Judge Paul Hunt, 83rd District Attorney Rod Ponton, Presidio County Justice of the Peace Cinderela Guevara, and Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez.

The lawsuit lays out the family’s belief that the ruling of a suicide was premature and the investigation was incomplete. The lack of information disseminated to the family and the delays in responding to requests, the suit says, was intentional, stating “[…] the only answer to this delay appears to be that there is something they want to hide from the public eyes,” adding that the officials were covering up “[…] incompetence that led to destruction of evidence, protecting an unknown perpetrator, or believe that they are above the law and have no obligation [to release information to the public].”

Various witnesses on the night of the death, the suit also mentions, had made appointments for interviews with the sheriff, who did not show to any of the appointments.

Another claim listed in the lawsuit contends that Ponton had systematically discredited both Parker women to divert attention from the investigation.

“An attempt to malign the Requestor and her daughter seem to be motivated […] to stifle any objections by discrediting the objectors and the victim under the protection of his position as D.A.,” the lawsuit reads.

“I would not have had to file the lawsuit if they had complied with TPIA over the past year,” said Parker. “If they had responded, we would not be here at this point.”

Sheriff Dominguez and Judge Guevara could not be reached for comment.

County officials face lawsuit claiming open records violations

And these are the very same people who's word we are asked to believe unquestionably?

Ok, you go right ahead and keep thinking that there isn't even the remotest possibility that something nefarious has occurred.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and I've no reason to doubt the mans veracity. None.

However...

How do we know that he did indeed die under the circumstances posited without having them investigated?

I'm not omniscient. No one else is, either, that I'm aware of.

No one ever "knows" to the omniscient standard.

Nor will anyone ever know sufficiently to dissuade committed conspiratorial thought.

To me...I see Scalia's personal physician obviously making a compelling case that his ticker gave out.

I even find it interesting that he went in for the shoulder pain a couple days before and it was attributed to a recurring tear in his rotator cuff..plus he generally was not feeling well..then during his doctors visit and not during dinner a couple of days later...A failing heart can present as shoulder pain...you can look it up.

Plus a shoulder injury can usually be addressed pseudo-orthoscopically with relatively mild anesthetic ...and his Physician had said he could not sign off on surgery due to the condition of Scalia's heart...that is very telling to me also..

Is more better? Sure...but that goes for everyone...and for better or worse we do not demand autopsies of everyone, nor every public official against the wishes of family.

The Morgue his body was taken to called the family before embalming to triple check...and they "Made it clear" that they did not want an autopsy...So his wife was very likely aware of his medical state.

Putting some of this in context...if there was a Republican President in office, there would not be this thread.

If this was Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg who had passed...there would not be this thread.

I appreciate a good conspiracy theorey...but the right wing from Birth Certificates etc. etc.? Conspiracy driven by ideology and offended by facts or logic takes on a rotting smell IMO.

edit on 16-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I've been a nurse for a very long time. I've not known any doctor pronounce anyone dead over the phone.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
and the one doing the "pronouncing" isn't even a doctor !!!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I think you're the one confused on the timeline.

They flew in the next morning:

He went to bed...9:30PM or so
The owner Poindexter knocked on his door at 8:30AM next morning..no response...took the hunting party out..
He returned around 11AM or so and knocked again...no answer...let himself in and discovered the body...
Took him a while to get the Marshalls on the phone...but they arrived same day..

I followed this while it was breaking news..

Now...you are claiming that the Marshalls, FBI et al did not arrive until the next day...the day after Scalia was FOUND..

That is false..

You are confusing the fact that they technically didn't arrive until the day after he died (assuming he died in the evening)...but he wasn't found until almost noon the next day.

I won't spend a bunch of time clearing this up, frankly because it is a flat earth debate...read the articles...or other articles ..or more...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt from the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Title 1, Chapter 49, Subchapter A:

Art. 49.04. DEATHS REQUIRING AN INQUEST. (a) A justice of the peace shall conduct an inquest into the death of a person who dies in the county served by the justice if:
(1) the person dies in prison under circumstances other than those described by Section 501.055(b), Government Code, or in jail;
(2) the person dies an unnatural death from a cause other than a legal execution;
(3) the body or a body part of a person is found, the cause or circumstances of death are unknown, and:
(A) the person is identified; or
(B) the person is unidentified;
(4) the circumstances of the death indicate that the death may have been caused by unlawful means;
(5) the person commits suicide or the circumstances of the death indicate that the death may have been caused by suicide;
(6) the person dies without having been attended by a physician;
(7) the person dies while attended by a physician who is unable to certify the cause of death and who requests the justice of the peace to conduct an inquest; or
(8) the person is a child younger than six years of age and an inquest is required by Chapter 264, Family Code.
(b) Except as provided by Subsection (c) of this section, a physician who attends the death of a person and who is unable to certify the cause of death shall report the death to the justice of the peace of the precinct where the death occurred and request that the justice conduct an inquest.

Source

It seems to me that the above sections titled 3, A, 4 and 6 apply here. The law was broken....again. And tptb are trying to get around it.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
While the location of the pillow and lack of autopsy do seem intuitively suspicious, I have questions.

1) If someone is suffocated with a pillow, unless they are already in a state of total unconsciousness, the body responds by vigorously strugging to acquire oxygen. There is flailing of limbs, jerking, spasm, etc. Yet he was also found appearing peaceful, in unwrinkled clothes. Why would this be the case?

2) If he was positioned so as to merely appear peaceful, and placed in unwrinkled clothing after the fact, why would the killer leave the pillow over his face after going to such lengths to make it appear as though he died naturally?

3) If he was somehow rendered unconscious first and this is why he shows no sign of struggle, there should be signs of this as well - though granted, some (injection, gas, etc.) might only show up on autopsy. So I agree the lack of autopsy is problematic. Yet...

4) There should also be visible signs of hypoxia if he was suffocated by a pillow. None are mentioned. If suffocated by pillow, why would this be the case? And...

5)... if he wasn't suffocated by the pillow, and was instead killed by some surreptitious and otherwise undetectable means, why would whoever killed him place it there to arouse suspicion - even if misdirected - when they could have gotten away with the perfect crime essentially, already having killed him secretly and without a trace?

The only possibilities I can conceive of are that as others posited, the killer got "spooked" and left the pillow (but - it takes a fraction of a second to move a pillow and what are the odds someone so otherwise skilled and careful would leave such a clue?) or that the pillow was left there intentionally, not as a clue to HOW he was killed, but merely to indicate that he WAS killed. A sort of calling card or message. (But to what end? If some random killer did it, it seems unlikely they'd have access to the other tools and substances necessary to leave no trace other than the pillow and unwrinkled clothes. And if it was "the government," or whoever, why would they leave any trace anyway when secrecy is no doubt paramount?)

So while initially suspicious seeming, it does sort of break down imo when critically examined. It's possible he was laying down, held the pillow above him about to raise his head to place it under him, then died suddenly and it fell on his face. Or any number of other completely mundane explanations. Sadly we will likely never know for certain unless an autopsy is performed.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Excerpts from NY Post report about how detectives question why there was no autopsy:

Veteran homicide investigators in New York and Washington, DC, on Monday questioned the way local and federal authorities in Texas handled the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

“It’s not unreasonable to ask for an autopsy in this case, particularly knowing who he is,” retired Brooklyn homicide Detective Patricia Tufo told The Post.

“He’s not at home. There are no witnesses to his death, and there was no reported explanation for why a pillow is over his head,” Tufo said. “So I think under the circumstances it’s not unreasonable to request an autopsy. Despite the fact that he has pre-existing ailments and the fact that he’s almost 80 years old, you want to be sure that it’s not something other than natural causes.”

Source

I would say the pressure is growing on whoever wants the truth to remain hidden.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Assuming Scalia actually was murdered...the pillow was most probably not used to suffocate the Justice. If the pillow was involved in his death in any way, it would've only been used to stifle his voice, while he was being injected.

If that was the case, we would be looking at more than one killer working as a team.

A team would reinforce premeditation, rather than some crime of opportunity by a guest or employee.
edit on 16-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I posted that much earlier in the thread (think I was the first one to link it even) and just now noticed the phrase "shall conduct an inquest..."

"Shall" means not optional.

Unless someone can show where Scalia was "attended by a physician" at the moment of his death, then this JP clearly went against the law by not ordering an inquest.
edit on 16-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I missed that part of the thread. Sorry about that!

I heard about this part of the Texas code on the Alex Jones program and decided to look it up for myself. Sure enough, there it was in black and white. One of his reporters tried to interview Judge Guevara and he was unable to see her. Gee, I wonder why?

Maybe because she knowlingly broke the law as outlined above?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The pillow may not have been used in his murder at all. It could have been left as a warning.

To his family
To other Supreme Court Justices
To those who are trying to get to the truth
Etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I can entertain that hypothesis. But then my question would be: what of the unwrinkled clothes? Did they put those on him after killing him? And if so, why then replace the pillow over his face? Or were his clothes simply unwrinkled when he laid down, and they were so fast, efficient, and quick, nothing was disturbed even in the slightest?

Possible, yes. But more probable than him simply dying suddenly and dropping the pillow on himself or some other scenario? Devil's advocate says no imo. But certainly possible.

I do believe an autopsy should be performed.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I don't think it was a murder weapon either.
Suffocation by pillow would not have been a professional hit. It would be detectable...and only used in an impulsive crime of opportunity by an amateur.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04

I can entertain that hypothesis. But then my question would be: what of the unwrinkled clothes? Did they put those on him after killing him? And if so, why then replace the pillow over his face? Or were his clothes simply unwrinkled when he laid down, and they were so fast, efficient, and quick, nothing was disturbed even in the slightest?

Possible, yes. But more probable than him simply dying suddenly and dropping the pillow on himself or some other scenario? Devil's advocate says no imo. But certainly possible.

I do believe an autopsy should be performed.

Peace.

"Unwrinkled" is subjective.
What was the material of his PJ's? It was also his first night there, so they probably hadn't been worn the night before...coming newly laundered and folded in the suitcase.

As for the pillow? I don't know...but Poindexter's clarification was that the pillow was "above", rather than "over" Scalia's head.
edit on 16-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join