It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Signed sealed and delivered. And as the thread will stand and my earlier tyrant comment will not be religated to the dust bins of history before anyone can read it, I, ah, really didn't mean it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You really know how 99.5 percent of people sleep?

Texas is totally the perfect place to off a conservative icon....

Do you lie restfully in unwrinkled after getting suffocated?

Just a thing called common sense. You understand much of that? Common sense dictates little ideas like people don't sleep with pillows on top of their heads. I have never heard of a single person in the world who must sleep with a pillow covering their head.
And I would bet you haven't either, unless you feel at this moment you might need to invent one to hold up the veracity of your reply to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Too many questions, too many possibilities, and too many ugly, dirty secrets and cloak and dagger business by the government for me to be comfy with them just brushing this under the carpet, with no real investigation.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm trying to keep an open mind about this...but I just find it extremely weird that his friend is calmly giving out interviews, if it's indeed true that Scalia was found with a pillow over his head.

Keep in mind that U.S. Marshals were also called to the scene.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Though the pillow is slightly strange if it were suffocation the ME would know immediately. There are signs easy to see. Face will swell blood can ooze out if the nose and mouth. You'll see signs of hemoraging under the skin.You find things like a pink frothy fluid in the throat. Any ME when arriving at the scene would immediately know. And suffocation is a violent process you go into convulsions trust me when I say if his friend walked into the room he wouldn't think he was asleep. Judging from his advanced age most likely cause was cardiac arrest. This you go to sleep and not wake up strangely cardiac arrests have been known ri be preceded by a ringing in the ears. He may have had this and tried placing a pillow over his head to lesson the noise.

As for an autopsy if its considered natural causes no autopsy is done this tekks me the physician knew the cause.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I could be wrong but I thought an autopsy would be required for a man of his importance.Aren't most deceased autopsied?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Sremmos80

You really know how 99.5 percent of people sleep?

Texas is totally the perfect place to off a conservative icon....

Do you lie restfully in unwrinkled after getting suffocated?

Just a thing called common sense. You understand much of that? Common sense dictates little ideas like people don't sleep with pillows on top of their heads. I have never heard of a single person in the world who must sleep with a pillow covering their head.
And I would bet you haven't either, unless you feel at this moment you might need to invent one to hold up the veracity of your reply to me.

Give me a break...the dude was rich, he probably has 5 or so pillows on the bed...have you heard of throw pillows? He could have been so tired that he didn't take the throw pillows off or fluff up the regular pillows, collapsed on the bed and the pillow slipped up on top of his head comfortably.

However hiding your head under a pillow is very common. Lot's of people do this if they are not feeling well, or children when they are scared. Usually while sleeping on their side or stomach.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I could be wrong but I thought an autopsy would be required for a man of his importance.Aren't most deceased autopsied?

There only done when cause of death is unknown or they are a homicide victim . If no autopsy is ordered that means it's a natural cause and they are aware if what it was.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
. . . collapsed on the bed and the pillow slipped up on top of his head comfortably.

I'm going with that.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I think I remember from assassin school that you are supposed to take the pillow off their head after.

@#&%ing amateurs.

and with that comment, you sir, win the Internets.
edit on 2016-2-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You understand much of that?

Common sense tells you that there is no way in hell you know what 99.5 percent of the population does about anything.
Does it sound weird? Sure, but I have also woken up and found my self with pillows in places that they were not when I went to sleep.
Also, as Zaph pointed out earlier, the wording doesn't automatically mean that it was in a position that means he was suffocated by it.
It says over, over can mean above, YOU are saying covering.

I have never heard of a single person in the world who must sleep with a pillow covering their head.

Well shoot, I mean if you personally haven't met someone who might sleep different then you, obviously no one else in the world would!

edit on thMon, 15 Feb 2016 01:06:39 -0600America/Chicago220163980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thMon, 15 Feb 2016 01:09:37 -0600America/Chicago220163780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If you presume that Scalia was killed, you have to answer the following plausibly:

1. Why now versus any other time?
2. Why him and not a different conservative SCJ?

and as a bonus question:

3. Do you think it is just possible that an over-weight, 79 year-old can die of a heart-attack without it being a conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I'll add a third or I guess a fourth, why the hell would you do it in Texas?!

Offing a conservative icon in a well known conservative state seems a bit iffy to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The article is either deliberately misleading, or bloody poorly written, and given the state of journalism these days, it could just be the latter, but I think it is worth pointing out that the article mentions that this Poindexter fellow discovered the door to be locked when he went to see the judge in the morning, went off to town with a chum, and then returned to the ranch to find the justice dead with a pillow over his head.

What it fails to comment on, is whether the door had to be put through, or whether it was unlocked by the time they arrived back.

Upon this vital, missing data, hinges one crucial point. If they came back and found the door open, then this is just suspicious. If they came back and had to put the door through, then this is a locked room mystery, which would make this more than just suspicious, as deaths go.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Definitely not by the book....I'm pretty sure

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
we all know the answer....deep down....search for it
we are here after all correct?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I have worked many death cases during my career.

In my city (in Florida), the normal procedure for a person deceased from natural causes would be as follows,

Whoever finds the deceased calls 911. At that time, both the police and paramedics are dispatched and arrive on scene.

There, paramedics pronounce the person deceased. Once they do this, they leave the scene.

Next, the police check for any obvious signs of foul play. This includes moving the body to check the back of the deceased if found on their back, or to check the stomach if found on their stomach.

The police then gather whatever information they can about the medical history of the deceased. This includes any medications they find in the residence, as well as whatever family may know.

Once all the information is gathered the police call the medical examiner and tell them what they have. If the medical examiner finds out that the deceased was 80 years old, had high cholesterol, and there was no obvious signs of foul play, they USUALLY do not respond to the scene. Of course, if any sign of foul play was observed they would respond.

Then, if the medical examiner says they will not respond, the police call the physician of the deceased, inform them of the circumstances, and finally ask if they will sign the death certificate. If not, the police have to call back the medical examiner to get them to sign.

Next, the funeral home (if there was preexisting arrangements) is contacted. They respond to the scene to remove the deceased.

Finally, the police complete a written report. This concludes their involvement.

That is how it is done at the department that I worked for in Florida, and how all the neighboring agencies did as well.

However, Scalia wasn't found in Florida. That said, I would imagine the procedure is similar.

Of course, this is Scalia and he held a high position. I am not sure if any special procedure is followed.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What about the possibility that he had a neurological disorder or some kind of chronic condition? Perhaps he had some kind of illness that could call into question his judgement on the bench?

As a conservative justice, he might have been pressured to continue serving, despite having some kind of medical condition that if leaked out ... might cause controversy.

Perhaps he died of his chronic condition and the family does not want it to be known he had some kind of disease like Alzheimer's/dementia or a brain tumor?

Can you imagine the media frenzy the DNC/liberals would have if they found out the man's judgement may have been compromised, yet he was under pressure to continue serving on the bench? It would a be a media FIELD DAY for them, right before a presidential election no less!

I find this scenario much more plausible than some cloak and dagger bullsnip. Not everything is some highfalutin (woah, that's in my spell-check dictionary!) conspiracy. I know everyone hates Obama, but seriously not every thing wrong with the world or your life is because of him.

If Ruther Bater died, I doubt Democrats and liberals would be screaming that it was a conspiracy by Trump, the GOP or the Tea Party...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I think this death is suspicious regardless of the mans position in life, and only more so with his status in mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

of course - because anyone who killed hil would kust leave the pillow there cos - ya know reasons ............................

sorry - my sarcasm buffer has overloaded

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join