It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just FYI:

Bryan Garner, one of Scalia's close friends and the co-author of two books with the justice, said in an interview that Scalia seemed happy and jovial during recent trips to Hong Kong and Singapore in late January and early February. Garner said Scalia never mentioned anything about heart problems or other ailments during the trip.

"He did seem strong as ever," Garner said. "He was a very strong man physically."

During the trip, Scalia and Garner spent long days traveling, speaking to university audiences about their most recent book on interpreting the law, and meeting with public officials.

Garner said his most recent conversation with Scalia was on Wednesday morning, when the justice told him, "'The world of tennis has lost a great competitor.'" Scalia, long an avid tennis player, said he had torn his rotator cuff for a second time and that his playing days likely were over, Garner said.

But Garner said Scalia never mentioned any other ailments other than that he was dealing with a "head cold."

bigstory.ap.org...

Doesn't sound like a man about to die to me. Recent trips to Hong Kong, Singapore, and now a West Texas hunting trip?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Agreed. Now all of a sudden, the Daily Mail came out with a report claiming that he was ill....had bp issues and heart trouble and was too ill for surgery.

If that was true, then why did he travel to TX all by himself, without a security detail, relatives or medical personnel? A key member of the U.S. Supreme Court? Seriously? I don't buy it.

Justice Scalia's children and grandchildren have paid tribute to him while his doctor has raised questions about the veteran jurist's health.

The 79-year-old, who sat on the Supreme Court bench for 20 years, is believed to have had a history of heart problems, high blood pressure and was too weak to have a shoulder operation.

I still believe this was murder.

Source

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If one has heart trouble and high blood pressure, how can you be an avid tennis player. That is an extremely active game! He had recently torn his rotator cuff for the second time, so he was bringing it! This just doesn't sound like someone on death's door.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Agreed. Now all of a sudden, the Daily Mail came out with a report claiming that he was ill....had bp issues and heart trouble and was too ill for surgery.

All the Daily Mail is printing is the same parroting from Judge "Cinderella". The entire MSM is taking her word as absolute truth.

I still can't figure out how Judge "Cinderella" made any sane determinations over cell phone conversations.

I'm not finding any actual statements from any real doctors anywhere including any that may be Scalia's "doctor".

The whole thing is controlled.

Wild.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Scalia's personal doctor could come out tomorrow with medical records proving the guy was a ticking time bomb, and everyone would still claim he was murdered.

All because the world isn't going the way they want, and they want someone to blame for that.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I worked night shifts for most of my life and often had to use a spare pillow as a blindfold when the sun was at just the wrong angle as I was trying to get to sleep. Just putting that out there.

I never woke up with the pillow on my head though.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I think I remember from assassin school that you are supposed to take the pillow off their head after.

@#&%ing amateurs.

unless....they got spooked by something and had to vamoose quickly.

I would assume they left it there on purpose to send a message to those they wish to manipulate. "Look, this is what happens if you don't do what we tell you" kind of thing.

This is one of the truly pivotal moments in American history. A supreme court justice was assassinated for what is likely political purposes. This is up there with the creation of the Fed, the JFK assassination and 911 / Patriot Act. Make no mistake, **** is getting real.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Scalia's personal doctor could come out tomorrow with medical records proving the guy was a ticking time bomb, and everyone would still claim he was murdered.

All because the world isn't going the way they want, and they want someone to blame for that.

Nah. I just think some people smell a rat when there are too many questionable things that don't fit, when stories change like a chameleon, and highly unusual circumstances seem off.

Thank god there are people that make noise when these things are apparent and should be investigated. Sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich and always buying the official story is so...what's the word?....cowardly.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Nonsense. I say the body was lying on the right side with a pillow over the left ear to block out noise. That is the noise from the political Left.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
If someone in a key role, in the highest court in the land/world....died....with a pillow over his head...in the middle of an election year...am I crazy for thinking it should maybe have a second gander?

Is that weird?

Everything points to an assassination. Body rushed off to avoid autopsy, died with pillow over his head. Changing stories at every turn. Extremely important constitutional decisions coming up, in the last year of Obama's presidency.

Jesus, how can anyone be naive enough to not realize an assassination when they see one.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Yeah people.

Scalia was 'too' ill for surgery but well enough to go on world class vacations!

Oh come on.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure someone had him killed all the evidence is there. Obama wanted this guy DEAD@@! This was the only guy who stood in his way in the high court! A 20ml injection of AIR inside of a vein will cause a heart attack and if there was NO autopsy a small puncture wound could be over looked. i can not say with a clear heart and mind this man was not killed by obama. END OF STORY

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

I can't bring myself to go so far as to say Obama ordered it, but I will strongly speculate that tptb on the left wanted this particular justice out of the way so a 3rd left-leaning justice could be appointed before The Great Transformation in Chief leaves office. I think they suddenly realized that there may not be a Democrat president after all, especially if Hillary gets arrested or disqualified. Time became an important factor, and they just couldn't wait for him to die on his own. He needed a little help from his "friends".

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Yup.

Especially if no doctor ever saw the body before it was embalmed at a funeral home a long way from the scene of death.

And even more odd is a Judge declared the cause of death over a cell phone.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well Shades of "The Pelican Brief"

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The news tells us the pillow was over his head, not his face.

Was the body on its back? Could the head be on a pillow and there is another pillow standing/leaning up against the headboard of the bed? From the perspective of a photographer snapping a picture from the foot of the bed there might appear to be a pillow positioned over the head which is itself lying on a pillow.

I'm saying the body was probably on its side with a pillow blocking light and/or sounds and not the face/nostrils/mouth like the conspiracy people are wanting to believe.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Read the book and saw the movie....think I'll watch the movie again this week. Two justices killed? Hope that's not an ominous prediction!

Well, if another justice dies anytime soon, appointments will HAVE to be made and confirmed. That would really put the pressure on.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Right. And the United States secret government planned 9/11.

Nothing WEIRD EVER happens around here.

Oh, and here's a good one! In 1963, a president was killed in Dallas!

Just another day at the office.

Sleep soundly friend.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
The news tells us the pillow was over his head, not his face.

Was the body on its back? Could the head be on a pillow and there is another pillow standing/leaning up against the headboard of the bed? From the perspective of a photographer snapping a picture from the foot of the bed there might appear to be a pillow positioned over the head which is itself lying on a pillow.

I'm saying the body was probably on its side with a pillow blocking light and/or sounds and not the face/nostrils/mouth like the conspiracy people are wanting to believe.

There has been some clarification this evening about the pillow. It was leaning up against the headboard behind the pillow Scalia's head was lying on.

That's the "new" version anyway.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

The pillow:

If Scalia had just crawled into bed and someone approached him with a needle to inject him with something that would kill him, you'd have to use the pillow to stifle any defensive noise.

I think the killer quickly put the pillow against the headboard after that but it fell back down to the bed on top of Scalia.

Either that, or he figured when someone came to the door to check on Scalia, no one would be able to tell is he was dead right away----say if it was a maid or something. She'd just think he was sleeping.

edit on 15-2-2016 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join