It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Apparently his heart was in such bad condition that they would not even approve shoulder surgery thinking he would not survive.

My question now is...what did his doc (Rear Adm. Brian P. Monahan) prescribe Justice Scalia to manage the pain?

I think bad ticker + Pain Meds + Sleeping Meds for a man his age..? If I was to hypothesize...

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 15-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Which is just an example, but the qualifier of all that is if the coroner wants to do it, it is not a if this then that statement. As in if a famous or public figure dies then an autopsy will be preformed.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Since 2012, Poindexter has also been secretly buying up large areas of land in Virginia under a shell company named Southwestern Holdings Inc.

And what do we know ....

CIBOLO CREEK RANCH - Trademark Details

Current Trademark Owners
Party Name
Southwestern Holdings, Inc.

Hmmmmm.

This is getting deep.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Y'all have fun with you demanding an autopsy when everything they did was exactly by the book as per Texas. But of course when you throw that you the window wild speculation is easy.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Apparently his heart was in such bad condition that they would not even approve shoulder surgery thinking he would not survive.

My question now is...what did his doc (Rear Adm. Brian P. Monahan) prescribe Justice Scalia to manage the pain?

I think bad ticker + Pain Meds + Sleeping Meds for a man his age..? If I was to hypothesize...

abcnews.go.com...

If that's the case, the meds could have suppressed his respiratory function.

Is that fact, or are you speculating?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If there was foul play, it doesn't have to be about politics, in fact, I suppose that might even be too obvious, given all the drama this year and how suspicious the right already is about the left and Obama.

Maybe the pending cases before the court should be looked at more closely to see who stands to benefit from Scalia's absence, assuming one could anticipate his individual ruling in each case.

And no, my name is not Darby Shaw. But Denzel is fine.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Perfect timing isn't it.

The MSM is always "on the dime and on time"

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Sort of moot, since the death occurred in Presidio county, Texas. Which has no county coroner.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Which is just an example, but the qualifier of all that is if the coroner wants to do it, it is not a if this then that statement. As in if a famous or public figure dies then an autopsy will be preformed.

An example of when an autopsy should be performed: "KRS 72.025 lists 19 situations where a Coroner is required to perform a Post-Mortem Examination, but it is not helpful in guiding a Coroner in determining when an autopsy is required. While not complete, the following list is a guideline designed to assist a coroner or deputy coroner in making that determination."

----

And in this case, the public has a huge interest in a hugely public figure.

An autopsy should have been performed. I don't care if there are legal loopholes in Texas. It is hinky as h*ll that one wasn't performed considering the public interest.
edit on 15-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Fox news just reported in their interview with Poindexter that he clarified that the pillow was "above his head".
edit on 15-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: underline added

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

annnddd .....

A Supreme Court spokeswoman could not immediately confirm that Monahan had examined Scalia, and Monahan did not return a phone message left for him at his Capitol office Monday.

All perfect "He said She said".

edit on Feb-15-2016 by xuenchen because: soros

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

Just read the link. Interesting.

I once had a case where the guy just laid down on the floor next to his bed, arms at his sides, perfectly reposed in his pajamas.

Cause of death indeterminate, possibly MI.

He was in great health for a 90-year-old man.

His appearance was s p o o k y . He looked like someone laid him that way.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

abcnews.go.com...

Fact: He had torn rotator cuff and went to see his doctor both Wed and Thursday last week (implies pain or discomfort?)
Fact: The Doc (Rear Admiral in this case) did an MRI of the shoulder.
Fact: The Doctor said that his heart was in too bad a condition for him to approve surgery on the shoulder...aka, he might not survive anesthesia.

Speculation: The Doc prescribed pain killers in place of surgery to help Scalia with pain.
Speculation: Scalia took sleeping pills (pillow over the head implies not an easy sleeper) and elderly people often take sleep aides as sleep gets more difficult for some with age etc.

Speculation: Bad heart + Pain Meds + potentially mixed with sleeping pills..

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Fox news just reported in their interview with Poindexter that he clarified that the pillow was "above his head".

Of course he did. 'Over his head' is now actually 'above his head...floating in the air?'

All along he just meant there was a pillow on the bed but not on him in any way shape or form.

Ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Of course he did. 'Over his head' is now actually 'above his head...floating in the air?'

All along he just meant there was a pillow on the bed but not on him in any way shape or form.

Ridiculous.

Certainly a lot of story changing and rewording going on.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

Fact: He had torn rotator cuff and went to see his doctor both Wed and Thursday last week (implies pain or discomfort?)
Fact: The Doc (Rear Admiral in this case) did an MRI of the shoulder.
Fact: The Doctor said that his heart was in too bad a condition for him to approve surgery on the shoulder...aka, he might not survive anesthesia.

Speculation: The Doc prescribed pain killers in place of surgery to help Scalia with pain.
Speculation: Scalia took sleeping pills (pillow over the head implies not an easy sleeper) and elderly people often take sleep aides as sleep gets more difficult for some with age etc.

Speculation: Bad heart + Pain Meds + potentially mixed with sleeping pills..

Yep, yep, I got it. I should have read the link first. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

If I sit on the end of the bed, and lay back on the mattress is the pillow not above my head, or even over my head? I always thought so.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

Just read the link. Interesting.

I once had a case where the guy just laid down on the floor next to his bed, arms at his sides, perfectly reposed in his pajamas.

Cause of death indeterminate, possibly MI.

He was in great health for a 90-year-old man.

His appearance was s p o o k y . He looked like someone laid him that way.

This info is coming from the Justice of the Peace, not the physician. This Justice could say anything and the physician, him/herself, could never correct a word due to HIPAA privacy laws. The Justice is not bound by the HIPAA but the physician is.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

If I sit on the end of the bed, and lay back on the mattress is the pillow not above my head, or even over my head? I always thought so.

Yes, of course. It's clear that Poindexter was merely mentioning one of likely several pillows on the bed. This one was somehow important to mention. The photo of the bed I saw showed several pillows. But this one...it was important to mention.

Yeah. I get what he reworded it to mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join