It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

How do we know he wasn't being slowly poisoned if there wasn't an autopsy?

edit on 2/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Willtell

This site should always delve into the possibility of foul play with prominent figures.

Is what is going on here delving?
Or just speculation in lieu of any actual evidence and ignoring the fact that the Justice was an elderly gentleman who was somewhat overweight?

Don't let obvious facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

What you don’t understand is that if they did murder a SCOTUS justice

This is the way they would do it

...and this is the Justice they would do it to.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What you don’t understand is that if they did murder a SCOTUS justice

This is the way they would do it

Ha! Now there is an interesting point.

(To me anyway.)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

We don't. Now that you bring it up though...I kind of wish there had been an autopsy or toxicology report.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: carpeveritas

Well they don't take our conspiracy theories into account when they make that decision, they are deciding if it needs to be done or not. From what available info they had, it was seen as a natural death which does not require one. If the the family wanted to do it it was on them.

Autopsy's are not there to satisfy the public, and that does not point to anything nefarious.

Actually, they are. Government serves the people. The Executive and Judicial branches serve the public good. They are accountable to the people.

That is why charges can be brought by prosecutors even if victims don't want it. The charges are brought on behalf of the people.
edit on 2/15/16 by 123143 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah

I kind of agree

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
An autopsy should be performed on every public official who dies in office?
Perhaps there should be a law to that effect.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

My take is the pillow was placed over his head after the killer was satisfied he'd died peacefully from whatever poison, overdose or injection he was given. It's a message. No apparent struggle. The killer wanted everyone to know he did not die of natural causes, hence the pillow. A very tidy killing.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

That is why charges can be brought by prosecutors even if victims don't want it.

Apples to oranges buddy, also not an across the board rule. Sure in DV cases most states will require a charge but that has more to do with one party being to scared to actually do it in fear of retaliation.
Would you want the public to decide what happens to your loved ones body?

But no, autopsy's are NOT there to satisfy the public. There are there to satisfy the investigation if needed.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: 123143

That is why charges can be brought by prosecutors even if victims don't want it.

Apples to oranges buddy, also not an across the board rule. Sure in DV cases most states will require a charge but that has more to do with one party being to scared to actually do it in fear of retaliation.
Would you want the public to decide what happens to your loved ones body?

But no, autopsy's are NOT there to satisfy the public. There are there to satisfy the investigation if needed.

***SNIP***

It is not the actual public that makes the decisions. It is elected and hired officials who represent The People who act on behalf of The People.
edit on 2/15/2016 by Blaine91555 because: snipped needless rude coment about another member in violation of the TAC

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

An autopsy should be performed on every public official who dies in office?
Perhaps there should be a law to that effect.

I don't think that's unreasonable when the cause of death and underlying cause(s) is not immediately known.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I answered carpeveritas question if Rehnquist's death was unattended by saying his family surrounded him when he passed.

But that's a good question. Was he?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The question 'Cui bono?' should be foremost in considering foul play as the cause of a public figure's death.

Clearly, it would be of benefit to the U.S. President and his administration to have Justice Scalia both out of the way with regard to pending Supreme Court decisions and with regard to naming a replacement as part of the "Obama legacy".

Were Mrs. Clinton in office, I suspect many would regard this death as an "Arkancide". But as it is we are simply left with the absolutely bizarre situation that there is no pharmacology report on the deceased and there is no autopsy. Also, the description of how the late Justice Scalia was found in bed simply "rings wrong".

There is no doubt with the question 'Cui bono?' that the Obama and his administration appear to benefit the most from this man's death, but without a whistleblower and more evidence nothing will be pinned on those who benefit the most if this is indeed a murder.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Actually, I think it is unreasonable. The notion is based on the assumption that foul play was involved.

But I guess it shouldn't be limited to officials in office, since someone could be trying to silence someone. So, in taking public office, be assured that when you die there will be an autopsy performed. Just in case.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This thing really stinks.

Has anybody done any research on the guy that owned the ranch where Scalia died, and first to discover his body (with the pillow on the head)??

dcwhispers.com...

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So in a nutshell Anna Nicole get's an autopsy.

and a sitting supreme court justice doesn't get one.

Move right along people nothing wrong with that picture 'what so ever'.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Yeah, not much left for tox. The body should have been examined. There are many places you can slip a needle.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So in a nutshell Anna Nicole get's an autopsy.

She was not 79 years old. Was she?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Actually, I think it is unreasonable. The notion is based on the assumption that foul play was involved.

But I guess it shouldn't be limited to officials in office, since someone could be trying to silence someone. So, in taking public office, be assured that when you die there will be an autopsy performed. Just in case.

No, the notion is based on the public's interest which is always weighed most heavily with regard to law. There is no immediate or underlying cause of death with regard to Scalia. It only makes sense that an autopsy would be done to satisfy the public's interest.

You may think the public is sh*t. But I think we are pretty important. We don't have many checks and balances in place. This is not an unreasonable expectation.
edit on 15-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
a reply to: Kapriti

Yeah, not much left for tox. The body should have been examined. There are many places you can slip a needle.

Needles?

They were way passed that, 40 years ago-

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join