It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not a doctor,
Nor is Guevara.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I guess my question is, if they wanted to knock him off, why did they wait till he was 79 when he already had one foot in the grave as opposed to say, 16 years ago when he gave us Bush (in Bush vs Gore, where Gore won the popular vote)? If it's some shadowy left-wing group, I would think they would have offed him right after that, before he would've made some other decision which totally got the libs up in arms.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

I am not a doctor too but apparently anyone over 70 can kick the bucket die of a heart attack can die at any time.

Which is why I am confused at people supporting Sanders.

And they wouldn't even question it.

Did you support Ronald Reagan?

Just wondering.

link   
Its kind of silly this whole 'pillow' thing.

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled," said Poindexter"

Who in their right mind makes those kind of provocative statements? Clearly there is more to it. Pillow over head? Bed clothes were unwrinkled? And coming from the host. Seems like a diversion tactic to me for the media to focus on... something that would immediately invoke a sense of foul play.

Its a purposely made statement to provoke us.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpeveritas
a reply to: WhateverYouSay
Except no ME arrived at the scene.....

But local cops described the scene, and a medical examiner is going to ask them to describe the body and the conditions around the body.

I swear you guys think the world is run by 5 year olds.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I was 16, and too busy chasing girls.

So no I had better things to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Indigo5

So a Judge is now a medical expert that can make solid determinations over the phone.

No...But Scalia's personal Physician is and she spoke to the US Marshalls service on scene (no slouches those guys) and they said no signs of foul play...then she said she wanted to talk to Scalia's personal Physician..

“As part of my investigation one of the things I did ask the sheriff and the U.S. Marshal: ‘Were there any signs of foul play? And they said, ‘Absolutely not.’ At that time, I still wanted to be careful and asked them if [Scalia’s] physician would call me,” Guevara told WFAA.

When Scalia’s doctor called Guevara at 8 p.m. Saturday, she told the station that the doctor told her Scalia “had just visited on Wednesday and Thursday, and [the doctor] had done an MRI, then I felt comfortable what I knew was going on with him physically.” She added to WFAA that Scalia also suffered from several chronic ailments.

“He was having health issues,” Guevara told the Post, adding that she’s waiting for a statement from Scalia’s doctor to add to his death certificate when it’s issued later this week.

www.theblaze.com...

...Two visits? and an MRI right before he went to the ranch? After her talk with his doctor she " felt comfortable what I knew was going on with him physically."

This story likely has some sad facts to follow IMO.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: carpeveritas
a reply to: WhateverYouSay
Except no ME arrived at the scene.....

But local cops described the scene, and a medical examiner is going to ask them to describe the body and the conditions around the body.

I swear you guys think the world is run by 5 year olds.

To clarify...the US Marshall service are the ones assigned to Scalia...and they were the ones that arrived via helicopter at the scene. Not local cops..

Scalia had asked them not to come with him to the ranch..He was also supposed to have his son accompany him, but he didn't come either (we don't know why)

And had seen his doctor both Wed. and Thursday and received an MRI before trip.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I am not a doctor too but apparently anyone over 70 can kick the bucket die of a heart attack can die at any time.

HOW DARE YOU imply Bernie is a mere mortal!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sorry to hear that, it was still your families decision and would you guys haven't wanted that decision taken out of your hands?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Many causes of death - ranging from the most nefarious to completely natural - are NOT always visibly apparent. Hence the need for a FORENSIC examination. I don't question what the cops saw or didn't see, I just question the lack of judgement of this judge (also not an ME) on not requesting a standard autopsy for an unattended death...a pretty high-profile unattended death.

Unattended death autopsy's are not unusual - and sorry, but autopsy or no autopsy is an official call, not a family call.....this judge just happened to screw it up (IMO).

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

How do we know aliens didn't come in and give him marshmallows that gave him the heart attack?

Trying to make something sound so bizarre so most people automatically believe the official MSM stories are you?

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Indigo5

So a Judge is now a medical expert that can make solid determinations over the phone.

No...But Scalia's personal Physician is and she spoke to the US Marshalls service on scene (no slouches those guys) and they said no signs of foul play...then she said she wanted to talk to Scalia's personal Physician..

“As part of my investigation one of the things I did ask the sheriff and the U.S. Marshal: ‘Were there any signs of foul play? And they said, ‘Absolutely not.’ At that time, I still wanted to be careful and asked them if [Scalia’s] physician would call me,” Guevara told WFAA.

When Scalia’s doctor called Guevara at 8 p.m. Saturday, she told the station that the doctor told her Scalia “had just visited on Wednesday and Thursday, and [the doctor] had done an MRI, then I felt comfortable what I knew was going on with him physically.” She added to WFAA that Scalia also suffered from several chronic ailments.

“He was having health issues,” Guevara told the Post, adding that she’s waiting for a statement from Scalia’s doctor to add to his death certificate when it’s issued later this week.

www.theblaze.com...

...Two visits? and an MRI right before he went to the ranch? After her talk with his doctor she " felt comfortable what I knew was going on with him physically."

This story likely has some sad facts to follow IMO.

Clear violation of the HIPAA, if true. Yes, the physician could speak with Guevara, but how this info became public is just beyond me.

If it's fabricated, in any way, or inadvertently wrong, the physician could not correct it due to patient privacy laws.

Strange, indeed.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm not a doctor,
Nor is Guevara.

Clearly. Good thing she doesn't make medical determinations.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Sorry to hear that, it was still your families decision and would you guys haven't wanted that decision taken out of your hands?

We probably needed it to be taken out off our hands. But thank you...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

People of any age can die of a heart attack at anytime. Age isn't really the defining factor.
Sure more common for old folks, but not really something you can spend to much time worrying about.

What people have been saying about scalia is that he was overweight, not sure if it is true but he did look it. That is a big factor, probably just as big as age.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I disagree, it is your guy's choice at the end of the day. Now as far as some one guiding you through that choice, that is a different story.

Wonder how many people saying the family should have no say are the small gov, big brother can't tell me what I can and can not do folks. Because that is what it would be, the gov,albeit local, deciding you don't get a say in what happens to your loved ones body.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I guess my question is, if they wanted to knock him off, why did they wait till he was 79 when he already had one foot in the grave as opposed to say, 16 years ago when he gave us Bush (in Bush vs Gore, where Gore won the popular vote)? If it's some shadowy left-wing group, I would think they would have offed him right after that, before he would've made some other decision which totally got the libs up in arms.

Opportunity does not always present itself.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Dude. I don't need a lesson in Occam's Razor. You didn't invent the theory.

I still say fear is a great motivator and if conspiracies did not happen ALL THE TIME -- because Occam's Razor says no one could get away with them -- then we wouldn't have conspiracy laws in every state and at the federal level, let alone RICO laws.

Of course conspiratorial crimes happen. Of course people manage to keep quiet. Occam's razor is a useful tool, but it's not the be-all-end-all to everything that happens.

My apologies -- I wasn't trying to talk down to you. I am sure you are familiar. While the simplest explanation tends to be correct, it is not always correct. But I'm not seeing any extraordinary evidence here to suggest I should lean towards a more exotic explanation. What evidence are you finding compelling?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I honestly don't know Phage. Was his death unattended and did he hold a high profile position at the time?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join