It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions of the next terrorist attack in the U.S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Predictions by ATS members.

I was going to post this on the paranormal board, but seeing as this is a prediction it would be best here i think.

But first some background. I have been remote viewing for a few years now and i have posed this question to myself on a couple of occasions. Front loading the question "where will the next terrorist attack occur on U.S soil Post 911"
The reason i would post this question is that everyone has the ability to tap into this type of info through their own psychic ability on various levels. A person could use meditatation, remote viewing, or simply ask themselves this question before sleep. I was wondering if a few people would try this over the next week or two and see what they come up with, right or wrong. I think it would be interesting to hear some results.

Wanna give this a try ?.
Parker

[edit on 10-1-2005 by parker]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Have you tried this and what are your results? I really know nothing of remote viewing and frankly I don't dream of future catastrophes, but some people do. I am wishful that science can tap into these features and figure out how people can forsee what may happen. Have you any dreams or views of the probabilities of future attacks, which will eventually happen?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hello Ben

The future is like fork lightning and free will can change any or all predictions.To answer your question about what i think may happen, I will post these thoughts later as i dont want to taint any other info that might come in. I hope people dont think i am trying to be flippant about this that is certainly not my intention. I would just like to see if others can pick up info, and to what degree that info fits with others.

join