It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sports Illustrated has 3 swimsuit cover models this year (at least one PLUS size)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
the plus size model is very pretty no problem with it. But to be honest with all the women up in arms over beauty having no size limit and calling other women sticks ect its just stupid.

all is fair just remember if we are lowering the bar lets lower it for us guys too

this is for fun lets see how you like it ladies

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
SizE 16 and still fake and Photoshopped. There is no way in hell that a size 16 woman doesn't have cellulite and a few extra chins. Sorry it ain't happening in the real world. I will be impressed when they show some of these models , both skinny and plus sized without all the air brushing that makes them all look perfect.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Lol that's a valid point.
...she looks like she eats too many sticky cakes and buns for my liking for sure but pretty face if I ignore the fat body.
My eyes would scan past her in a club though same as they do past furniture and bouncers.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is a difference between being plus sized or thick vs being straight up obese. The fashion industry is seriously warped. In the real world, men like a little meat on the bones.

Being of color, I like thick women. You can be thick and still be in good shape and healthy. I can't stand these twig sized models that look like they would be broken in two in the bedroom. I don't know anyone who finds these flat assed scrawny women attractive.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join