It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No autopsy for Justice Antonin Scalia. Wait, what???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Mafia hit.

Bring in someone and give the old man a heart attack.

Hillary!!!!!

She done it.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Maybe his family did it! Cause they didn't want the autopsy.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
A significant amount of lysol was sprayed on his pillow and placed over his face...
Something as easy as that would have done it...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rabb420

Simple nicotine for one

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
its perfectly normal for you to die with a pillow covering your face.

Nothing sketchy with that at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
There is absolutely no reason an autopsy should not be performed. This guy wasn't just some random overweight 79 year old. He was a Supreme Court justice. Big difference.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

dont be a chud bro we're on a conspiracy site to discuss possible conspiracies its our duty as human beings to question EVERYTHING. DEAL WITH IT
edit on 15-2-2016 by Rabb420 because: because

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

True. Very often 79 year old people die of natural causes.

However, even if a "regular Joe" passes away in the night and is found the next day in a bed and jammies that are noticeably not disturbed and with a pillow over his face.... an investigation is performed (even if it is just to dot all the I's and cross all the T's).

When someone who has a bit of power and/or money dies in such a manner, there is always an investigation to rule out foul play. General questions need to be answered. Is there anything strange about his estate? Was any money recently transferred or about to be transferred? Were there recent changes to any types of insurance or deeds to property?

When a Supreme Court Justice is the corpse in question, I would absolutely expect a cursory review (at a minimum) be performed.

I am not saying that I think he was whacked... but I am saying that it is definitely odd that his death was basically swept away. I am saying that it is odd that his death was determined to be caused by a heart attack prior to a physician even glancing at the body.

Side Notes:
1) This is only a suspicion of mine, but I believe that many Liberals/Democrats that are so quick to ignore the breaches in protocol would act entirely different if it were a liberal-minded Justice that had passed in similar circumstances. The danger for them is this precedence will go against them (possibly) in the future when some of the roles are reversed.

2) Perhaps overly conspiratorial, but I find it odd that if a headline reads, "Putin ordered assassination of ________" people immediately believe it.... yet don't even question the possibility of foul play when a U.S. Supreme Court Justice passes away and his passing is handled so inappropriately.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I just read an accusation against Scalia by David Shurter

He claims that Scalia was part of a powerful pedophile group. He thinks he was murdered by a trafficked victim. Brings back shades of Cathy O'Brien and Dick Cheney.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join